Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 54)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
ok so news of khushi leaving RM is true...I hope this makes forum ppl much happy ..Angry and yes while this sacrificing act will be appreciated by lot but not me ...when your husband stood by you ,you should be one standing by him ...thats true love..isnt it..her leaving will break arnav more ,doesnt she realise this Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

res                         The End of the Road is but a Bend in the Road
                                                                                 By Helen Rice

When we feel we have nothing left to give
                               And we are sure that the "song has ended"--
                               When our day seems over and the shadows fall
                               And the darkness of night has descended,

Where can we go to find the strength
                               To valiantly keep on trying,
                               Where can we find the hand that will dry
                               The tears that the heart is crying--

There's but one place to go and that is to God
                                And, dropping all pretense and pride,
                               We can pour out our problem without restraint
                               And gain strength with Him at our side--

And together we stand at life's crossro
a

You've just come to "a bend in the road."
                              And view what we think is the end,
                              But God has a much bigger vision
                              And he tells us it's only a bend--

For the road goes on and is smoother,
                             And the "pause in the song" is a "rest,"
                            And the part that's unsung and unfinished
                             Is the sweetest and richest and best--

So rest and relax and grow stronger,
                             Let go and let God share your load,
                             Your work is not finished or ended,

On first viewing I didn't like the episode had to re- watch it to understand where this track is heading. I was expecting this but the speed with which it came was shocking, well the CV's never fail to surprise us.  Khushi will need help from her devi maiya, Anjali will have to perform many poojas and keep vrat's to pass through this period of trial and tribulations.

Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too.

The much anticipated continuation from yesterday's episode was like a flat soda. The intensity which was built up was not delivered today. CV's why did you not follow an intense scene between your leads right after the hug. I felt the scene was  incomplete , yes we realize we are watching this show from Arnav's POV but it would be nice to show Khushi's when you had built the intensity where both the actor's POV was important to the viewers.

Coming to Anjali , I know there are many post on the forum bashing her''''I watched Anjali and Arnav's scenes several times to understand Anjali's POV. Anjali is very insecure more so right now for her she doesn't know the circumstances of Chote's marriage she feels Khushi has come into Chote's life in the recent past. He loves Khushi, so believes her, and not Shyamji who has been in Chote's life longer. For Anjali it was traumatic to see her husband being thrown out of the house by her brother and the only explanation he gave was, I TRUST KHUSHI. Anjali wants an explanation from her Chote. When she said, everything has changed the day you got married, you have stopped answering questions. We as viewers can see both sides of the coin but from Anjali's  POV , she is right her chote has yet to tell her why the sudden marriage because of this for the first time have lost faith in him . Anjali puts her Shyamji on a pedestal she has devoted her past four years of her life to him. Suddenly someone comes and accuses him that means the past four yrs means nothing where is the faith? Anjali opened the door here bringing up Arnav's marriage , I am hoping Arnav tells his Di the circumstances and the contract marriage. Anjali is in depression and is mourning over her broken marriage. Cv's please don't leave this loop open. Why Cv's do you want to use the dialogue about death both sister and brother using it to emotionally black mailing each other

Yes, here again the CV's faltered''''' how come no one in the Raizada family have bothered to find out about Arnav's kidnapping from the horse's mouth. Under what circumstances did Khushi find Arnav what they she had to go through to get him home safely. No one showed any concern on his return.

I am so proud of Payal finally she took a stand . Sit your husband down girl and knock some sense in him. I can see Mami and Aakash standing by Di , Payal with Khushi , Nani being neutral, Arnav you have your hands full.   Director saab , I am totally confused with Aakash's expression not sure if he is angry or confused with Payal . Brush up the acting skills.  

Priya , loved the quote can't wait for you to update the crooner will add my comments later.

@ Beenadi, loving your signature posts...which i call poemwala post.
@ Blue, moi liked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

ok so news of khushi leaving RM is true...I hope this makes forum ppl much happy ..Angry and yes while this sacrificing act will be appreciated by lot but not me ...when your husband stood by you ,you should be one standing by him ...thats true love..isnt it..her leaving will break arnav more ,doesnt she realise this Angry

Just got to read this post on Mishti's new tweet..

"Juda hoke bhi, tu mujhe mein kahi baaki hai" coming up..
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

brilliant crooner Priya...am loving this new structure of themClap

Am I only one who loved Friday epi to d core'..very significant one in terms of story development. Secondly was not expecting d kiss anyways'LOLLOLremember it's a 8 o clock SP show'will get the kiss when SP grows up.Dead

Till then hugs r fine'..its not a hug between any randoms'..its a hug between a scared KKGSR and A smugR'.

Starts with a terribly scared KKGSR, alone in RM( NK vanishes into thin airWink), with a pot in hand as a weapon just in case d shadow comes in front, she comes down to d living room'.only to find her husband standing with open arms, an inviting voice 'Khushi" does d trick, she drops d plant and runs to him'.hugs him tight thanking her DM. he hugs her back( this time no mistake as d hospital)Embarrassed.

Khushi feels d soft petals at her feet'looks down, sees d flower laden path and understands her husband's scheme'.immidiately jungle billi returns'was Arnav thinking he will be appreciated? He smiles a little yes that lopsided and twinkling eyes wala'.which is enuf to kill us'all across d world ur phangirls appreciated'.but your sweet wife shoves you, pushes you'what makes you smile..uh?? now Raizada n action'he pulls her back to his embrace and holds her there till she calms down and hug him back..ohhh what the BG score here?  kya karu main kya karu'LOLLOLLOL

you did d right thing Mrs ASR'no one can resist Mr ASR 'so that's d way you admit him as your husband..legally married one'.were you tricked in your deal? Everything is fair in love and war'

Iss war ko kya naam doon'WinkWink

But my kostin here is who was supposed to walk on those petals? Going by our experience Mr Raizada seldom allows his wife to walk'and present scenario is a strict no no'she will be carried to d room or poolside'then it was spread for d hubby???ConfusedConfused good kostin! yaar usko to mauke ka intezar rehta hain kaab biwi ko uthaneko chance mile...tg khushi is paatli si Wink

By whom...love guru'..tells me????

'

Now that he doesn't mind to be d husband lets seal it with d kiss'..am abso fine with d kiss in living room'this is his house'he can do anywhere anything and anyways that feeling of getting caught always enhances pleasure.WinkWink

Enters Raizada clan'chotey since when you became so khotey?Ouch   funny!LOL

Anjali 'Arnav conversation

I liked d fact that Arnav followed Di'firstly he probably started to believe that Khushi is much matured or he can pacify her laterWink'.secondly he is very well aware of Anjali's mental condition'.that itself process how futile is Anjali's allegation of tum badal gaye ho'.she is almost pushing d situation where all hell breaks loose'aap ne hamare sawal ka jawab dena chod diya hain'if he starts answering why he got married then what?

What a touching segment'.chotey who never believed in kasams and all resorts to that 'just to make her realize how much he cares'..

D reaction frm Anjali is so real, normal'don't we all face this situation at home..when our newly married uncle or brother is caught coming home early and spending some time with their spouse. Only thing which saddens me are her allegations towards her brother'is he d one who's gonna lie to her to spend some time with his wife. Doesn't she know him too well. Worms of can waiting to be spilled'.

I just cant get over Barun's expressions at that moment'.d pain of his di, d disbelief at d words uttered by her, d anger at d situation..his own helplessness'.oh god'just get those eyes insured dude'

Crooners, don't be so upset with Aakash and mami'.they r just eyeing at Shyam's SP award this year'favourite Dushman..LOLLOL

Payaal'..thats d spirit gal'give it back'demand answer frm your husband'too good dialogues...Deepali'ClapClapClap

Again waiting for a new track'new week'bring it on Cvs'after all we r IPK fans living in IPK world'.we r happy. rains or no rains...kiss or no kiss...

ps only one thought: Khushi's expression when she is about to get d first kiss frm her husband...Ouch
yep Sanaya messed up big time!

Loved it Mou especially the red parts!
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

I dont knw whether i'm watching 'Di ki saut' or 'IPK' n i dont hav a prblm with either... Bt, my concern is the way d characters r perceivd by viewers. Just take an example...

'Kushi leaving the RM scenario or the 'kushi n Di walking in opposite directions with Arnav caught in d middle, scene frm Friday...

The forum wasiyon celebrate Arnav's wooing of Kushi... N encourage Kushi to giv him a tough time "go girl go'...

Di misunderstands Arnav, n forum goes, 'now abandon your Creepy sister'...

When Kushi leavs Rm, its for her righteousness..as per d forum view...

Bt, the non forum viewers (mine n my friends families included) hav the one opinion... They end up scolding Arnav... For what?

"for loving deeply, two women who doesnt deserve his love"

"for being the 'ever caring brother of Anjali, who stil thinks Shyam is more precious"

"for tolerating the 'spoilt brat' behaviour n 'irritating antics' by his wife...who stil doesnt stand by him when he needs her d most.."

"for falling for a girl, who when her husband and she herself r going thru the biggest turmoil of their life, doesnt want to celebrate her birthday, bt stil keeps pestering him n act immaturish to make him say 'happy birthday''

finaly, viewers ask why does Arnav love them? Aur kaam nahi hai kya...?!

As a forumwasi, i knw, all these r 'meaningful, all tracks r interlinkd..there r symbolisms..." bt, many common TRP viewers, view it as

"ab aur kya kya sehenge Arnav'...?

Why is there such a 'diference in view point' among the forum n non forum viewers.. N this happens mostly with Ipk.

Do corect me, if i'm wrong...

hi cutebarun,
what should i call you. i am very non forum i guess, i adore arnav singh raizada for his capacity to love.

as a character, he is worth much and then some more. he is incredibly layered and as his inner workings come more and more into light, he leaves me amazed. an ordinary man capable of extraordinary depth. a man who in our feudal society has denied his father's name and strikes out on his own; in a world habitually dependent on supernatural forces, he depends on himself to make his life. the finest aspirations of invidualism in the west and east live in him along with the greatest respect for traditions of work and family. i see karna, eklavya in him.

i identify with this curious mixture of yesterday and this very minute in him.

not many of us have the courage to live the way he does. the writers have followed his traits with honesty and come upon its core where lives this vast capacity to love. someone has written before in this forum, he indeed is the dil of the story. we believe he is dimag and then ever so beautifully, through fun games tricks meanness madness all that's ipk, we realise he is loads of dil, and what that gives us: courage.

no idea who fully textured and rounded asr, but despite his uber everything he is a believable character. these rare ones come into our lives sometimes.

he almost never asks anything in return for himself, only that he be allowed to live his way and others their way. only a few times has he asked khushi: aur mein? mein tumhare bina..., tumne mujhe samjhana zaroori nahin samjha?

nobody thinks too much of what his heart might need. not di, not even khushi. they care for him, but seem not to know of his utterly tender side, his need for someone to be as gentle with him as he is with them. always loving toward di, and now more and more with khushi.

he has a flaw: anger, and that has its awful effects. his anger is always there, just below the surface. would love to know more about that.

and who knows, maybe the writers will slowly find that side of khushi which not only understands him but also realises his need to be loved; and she gives him all the love he could ever want.

just thinking.

Edited by indi52 - 22 July 2012 at 6:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaajuma..mrinalini..dennisdmenaceOmorabotihoneypriya

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi cutebarun,
what should i call you. i am very non forum i guess, i adore arnav singh raizada for his capacity to love.

as a character, he is worth much and then some more. he is incredibly layered and as his inner workings come more and more into light, he leaves me amazed. an ordinary man capable of extraordinary depth. a man who in our feudal society has denied his father's name and strikes out on his own; in a world habitually dependent on supernatural forces, he depends on himself to make his life. the finest aspirations of invidualism in the west and east live in him along with the greatest respect for traditions of work and family. i see karna, eklavya in him.

i identify with this curious mixture of yesterday and this very minute in him.

not many of us have the courage to live the way he does. the writers have followed his traits with honesty and come upon its core where lives this vast capacity to love. someone has written before in this forum, he indeed is the dil of the story. we believe he is dimag and then ever so beautifully, through fun games tricks meanness madness all that's ipk, we realise he is loads of dil, and what that gives us: courage.

no idea who fully textured and rounded asr, but despite his uber everything he is a believable character. these rare ones come into our lives sometimes.

he almost never asks anything in return for himself, only that he be allowed to live his way and others their way. only a few times has he asked khushi: aur mein? mein tumhare bina..., tumne mujhe samjhana zaroori nahin samjha?

nobody thinks too much of what his heart might need. not di, not even khushi. they care for him, but seem not to know of his utterly tender side, his need for someone to be as gentle with him as he is with them. always loving toward di, and now more and more with khushi.

he has a flaw: anger and tha has it's awful effects. his anger is always there, just below the surface. would love to know more about that.

and who knows, maybe the writers will slowly find that side of khushi which not only understands him but also realises his need to be loved; and she gives him all the love he could ever want.

just thinking.
wow..so brilliantly written..He indeed is the heart of this story..as the story progressed it appeared as though this is the only character CVs are sure of..they have retained that consistency which lacks in showing other characters..
Really wish  to see Khushi understand him..that will probably come once his past is revealed..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celahoneypriya-Gan-indi52

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by -SH-

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Shivani even I felt the sameEmbarrassed...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

LOLLOLLOL now with Mishti's spoiler...people will again jump to conclusions...hey devi maiyya

As per Mishiti's spoiler 6 months contract overShocked...last week he told Khushi that abhi 4 months hi hua hain aur dp dino mein 6 months completedShocked

IPK calendar ki jai ho...I will show they show their special calendarROFL

Aur Anjali ko dekho...third trimester of her pregnancy yet she has a flat tummy. Shocked She cant get a tummy overnight naLOLLOL

Nishi...I think there is snake in her stomachLOLLOL...isliye baby bump nahi hain...chotusa baby anacondaROFL

OMG ...this is funny!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Lets wait and see why Khushi decides to move out. Yes, I would love to see Khushi standing by Arnav but lets be patient and wait for the story to unfold.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoamisuvbs_deepshoneypriya

Go to top