Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 53)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

updated on pg 4.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by palak32

Yeah me too. . .trained Internist and Psychiatrist. . .maybe that's y felt so strongly, at the time. . . kinda sillyLOL. . .guess have a pretty good understanding of medical and psych illnesses. . .

yep realized Sri's a doc from reading the blood analysis crooner. . .would love to hear from Sri to get better perspective
. . .

Originally posted by beena14

@palak 32

Yes it was spooky . I loved your post and you are welcome. I have worked in the health industry so have some knowledge, we have a doctor one of our crooner buddies...Sri  we need her to shed some light in his area.

Hey Palak check Sri's response...

Palak32,,,,am with u on what u said abt mental illness in general...

I havent read the post u talked abt...

Have I missed something here,,,coz as far as I know Anjali is not having any psychiatric disorder,,,,depression by itself is not a psychiatric disorder
. . .hmmm interesting. . . Perhaps the medical association of India doesn't recognize Depression as a illness. . .Mine does. . .maybe that's why I was not understanding . . .thanks for clarifying. . . thought everyone followed DSM IV ,,,it is in fact a reaction to certain events in our lives,,,,its absolutely normal to be depressed sometimes  yes that's absolutely true when the words depressed and saddened can be used interchangeably. . .don't think that's the case for Anjali Jha. . .she obviously does appear to have (medical) major depression . . .

,being depressed doesnt necessarily make Anji a mentally ill person & as such to be sympathised with,,,,,,,being  an emotionally weak person is also not a psychiatric disorder... True

Thank you Beena for pointing me to Sri's responseHug. . .was reading posts in the few pages. . .must've missed this somehowD'oh or hadn't reached it yetEmbarrassed. . .

@ Sri. . .hey doc. . .nice to virtually meet u, I'm Palak. . .greatly appreciate ur feedbackHug. . .thank you for ur enriching insight. . .perhaps my ignorance of the profession in India is to blame here. . .please see the orange-ish font above

Edited by palak32 - 22 July 2012 at 4:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1beena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
mou,
khoob bhalo post. me loved epi too. delicious gutter touches: nice to kiss where there's a chance of getting caught, heightens excitement. why flower bedecked path since in this situation the raizada man will not be letting his woman walk ha ha. mmm nice. you da love guru, sir.

i loved the arnav anjali scene too. was thinking of that very cute kasam, then the hurt "so you don't care if i live or..."; but what stays in my mind, the curious nobility in the boy's turn of head when he says she must not believe he can lie to her. yeah there is that funny nobility in his carriage sometines, even at the "relax," and now when i'm thinking when he admitted to payal it's his fault her wedding broke up not khushi's. almost becomes impossible to equate this demeanour with anything as underhand as lying or cheating. is this crazily good acting or the boy is like that only.

Edited by indi52 - 22 July 2012 at 6:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterdennisdmenacevaatuhaara-Gan-

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I dont knw whether i'm watching 'Di ki saut' or 'IPK' n i dont hav a prblm with either... Bt, my concern is the way d characters r perceivd by viewers. Just take an example...

'Kushi leaving the RM scenario or the 'kushi n Di walking in opposite directions with Arnav caught in d middle, scene frm Friday...

The forum wasiyon celebrate Arnav's wooing of Kushi... N encourage Kushi to giv him a tough time "go girl go'...

Di misunderstands Arnav, n forum goes, 'now abandon your Creepy sister'...

When Kushi leavs Rm, its for her righteousness..as per d forum view...

Bt, the non forum viewers (mine n my friends families included) hav the one opinion... They end up scolding Arnav... For what?

"for loving deeply, two women who doesnt deserve his love"

"for being the 'ever caring brother of Anjali, who stil thinks Shyam is more precious"

"for tolerating the 'spoilt brat' behaviour n 'irritating antics' by his wife...who stil doesnt stand by him when he needs her d most.."

"for falling for a girl, who when her husband and she herself r going thru the biggest turmoil of their life, doesnt want to celebrate her birthday, bt stil keeps pestering him n act immaturish to make him say 'happy birthday''

finaly, viewers ask why does Arnav love them? Aur kaam nahi hai kya...?!

As a forumwasi, i knw, all these r 'meaningful, all tracks r interlinkd..there r symbolisms..." bt, many common TRP viewers, view it as

"ab aur kya kya sehenge Arnav'...?

Why is there such a 'diference in view point' among the forum n non forum viewers.. N this happens mostly with Ipk.

Do corect me, if i'm wrong...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011amisuvredwine1..mrinalini..honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52riti4u

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Lovely crooner Priya..

Im officially fed up of the Raizada's yaar.. They made the ArHi scene look like ArHi committed a grave mistake..Angry And Anjali ke baare mein toh baat hee nahi karni.. In the car she was all low on energy and as soon as she saw ArHi together she became wild.. Arghhh..Angry So latest we hear is that Khushi is leaving RM, Anjali is going to meet Creep without telling Arnav.. Sleepy 6 months are over and Anjie ka jadoo ka tummy cannot be seen..Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriya

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@ indranidi,Hug
yes you r right, there is a certain characteristic of this Raizada which is far from being a liar or a cheat...he can kill someone if he is in that kinda rage but will not stoop to lies or any cheap measure...
and dont bother about d actor, or his capablities or d character...its all same for us...BS all d way...

QUOTE=indi52]mou,
khoob bhalo post. me loved epi too. delicious gutter touches: nice to kiss where there's a chance if getting caught, heightens excitement. why flower bedecked path since in this situation the raizada man will not be letting his woman walk ha ha. mmm nice. you da love guru, sir.

i loved the arnav anjali scene too. was thinking of that very cute kasam, then the hurt "so you don't care if i live or..."; but what stays in my mind, the curious nobility in the boy's turn of head when he says she must not believe he can lie to her. yeah there is that funny nobility in his carriage sometines, even at the "relax," and now when i'm thinking when he admitted to payal it's his fault her wedding broke up not khushi's. almost becomes impossible to equate this demeanour with anything as underhand as lying or cheating. is this crazily good acting or the boy is like that only.[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@cutebarun- even my dad who rarely watch this show with us commented on arnav- pagal bana diya hain dono ne isse...LOL,,poor  guy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuv..mrinalini..vaatuhaaraOmorabotiindi52honeypriya-Gan-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

I dont knw whether i'm watching 'Di ki saut' or 'IPK' n i dont hav a prblm with either... Bt, my concern is the way d characters r perceivd by viewers. Just take an example...

'Kushi leaving the RM scenario or the 'kushi n Di walking in opposite directions with Arnav caught in d middle, scene frm Friday...

The forum wasiyon celebrate Arnav's wooing of Kushi... N encourage Kushi to giv him a tough time "go girl go'...

Di misunderstands Arnav, n forum goes, 'now abandon your Creepy sister'...

When Kushi leavs Rm, its for her righteousness..as per d forum view...

Bt, the non forum viewers (mine n my friends families included) hav the one opinion... They end up scolding Arnav... For what?

"for loving deeply, two women who doesnt deserve his love"

"for being the 'ever caring brother of Anjali, who stil thinks Shyam is more precious"

"for tolerating the 'spoilt brat' behaviour n 'irritating antics' by his wife...who stil doesnt stand by him when he needs her d most.."

"for falling for a girl, who when her husband and she herself r going thru the biggest turmoil of their life, doesnt want to celebrate her birthday, bt stil keeps pestering him n act immaturish to make him say 'happy birthday''

finaly, viewers ask why does Arnav love them? Aur kaam nahi hai kya...?!

As a forumwasi, i knw, all these r 'meaningful, all tracks r interlinkd..there r symbolisms..." bt, many common TRP viewers, view it as

"ab aur kya kya sehenge Arnav'...?

Why is there such a 'diference in view point' among the forum n non forum viewers.. N this happens mostly with Ipk.

Do corect me, if i'm wrong...

I dunno..One problem with IPK must be too many fans...As the Bengali proverb goes,"Adhik Sannyasite Gajan noshto"..Meaning too many fans spoil the mood!!Confused

And am seriously surprised by your post..Cuz here in this forum we have,"Aur kab tak sahegi Khhushi..morchas"here Arnav is nothing but  second-class villain...Whatever Khushi does is right..Even in that p7 segment..A visibly angry-looking Arnav led to many posts the crux of which were,"Arnav must have again been angry with Khushi,so she's leaving the house.."

My point is neither Khushi nor Arnav is villainous...They are normal people with flaws..We are all flawed...But becoming too judgemental about each and every character is just way too much!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

Go to top