Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 50)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=srirao][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=bs_deeps]

Or creepwas - no piece of mind...uski to woh piece piece karenge

aaah just reading this gives me so much of pleasure...you have no idea

Same here... Kab aayega vo shubh din when ASR will take snakewa limb by limb..
Jab tak Poojali ka baby  nahi hota Angry

Hi priya .. 

second time here .. & caught  .. howdy Big smile
good good...we are in our hopeless Sunday humour trip - cribbing on hair cuts and flat tummys LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiredwine1-Facetious-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

hey khushi, bagda chingri...my fav...drooling...

amar aaj eelish...chalo ptoluck>

aamar no Freeze since last almost two weeks CryCryCryCry

me off to Batman at theatre wid some secret hopes over popcorn to pamper myself LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenacejakhushibs_deeps-Gan--Facetious-Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

[QUOTE=-SH-][QUOTE=cutebarun]
Weekend activity...dont wrry...till the next epi airs...Forum needs to keep themselves busy - nahi to No Precap,No Promo, All confusing spoilors...bechaare karein to kya kareing - Since Fri night Anjali pe poora gussa nikaal liya...who else left

CONFUSING is the word..

Btw, why this kolaveri over rain sequence.. You said na that they've already shot it?..

They were supposed to hv shot it, heard the same ystrday too - guess Poojali's vitamin tablets confusing the PH and Channel too LOL

jakhushibs_deeps-Facetious-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Jab tak Poojali ka baby  nahi hota Angry

Hi priya .. 

second time here .. & caught  .. howdy Big smile
Hello Ruby!!

Hey Farah .. hows life ,, hows IPK .. treating u .. just caught up on your post .. as usual FAB .. superb insights .. Thumbs Up

Your last director's cut was fab .. !! Do share your views here sometimes ..! Smile

IPK is treating me much better with opening of so much possibilities now .. LOL .. just hope they finish the kiss sometime soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Oh the IPK CVs! Some days you feel like hugging them and on other days you want to strangle them! But you have to respect their tenacity to stick by their principle of unpredictability in the world of predictable daily soaps. But in their defense what they showed today is more attuned to reality. And reality bites.

Today Anjali walks in to a romantic rendezvous between her brother and his wife. The same brother whom she had forced to go for his out of town meeting though he had insisted on coming with her for Satsang. And that grand rose petal pathway in no way or shape looked like an impromptu plan (even I need those special minions who can invisibly lay a pathway between a run from the stairs to a hug :D). So Anjali jumped into the conclusion that her brother lied to her to be alone with his wife. Impulsive? Definitely!(but then probably it runs in the gene). Unfair? NO! Today's Anjali I understand.

"Waqt badal gay hai Chhotey'Tum badal gaye ho' "

"jabse hamare sawalon ka jawab dena chhora hai tbase saab badal gaya'"

Anjali and Arnav share a lot other than bloodline. They share a painful past which defines them albeit differently. But t has always been Chotey with Di every turn of the way; protecting her , sharing with her everything. Till his sudden wedding. He didn't share his reasons (Anjali doesn't know he's hiding the reason for her only). But Anjali put that aside and took the role of the big sister and welcomed Khushi to RM.

Again on the day Shyam was thrown out. Only one reason given :"I trust Khushi". Again Arnav was trying to protect his fragile, pregnant Di from the harrowing truths of Shyam Manohar Jha which he knew will shatter her coming from his mouth. But to Anjali it was Arnav siding with his spouse. And each incident: finding them together celebrating Khushi's birthday the very next day of her suicidal attempt, him ordering bouquet, saree especially for his wife and today finding them together almost kissing when he's told them he'd be out of town, all validated her fear. She's alone in this, Chotey has a life now apart from her. Anjali doesn't know the real relationship equation of Arnav and Khushi. She doesn't know these are the beginning moments of a couple's life together. To her the Chotey who used to move heaven and earth to make sure everything is perfect in his Di's life is not only the reason of her perfect world shattered but is indifferent to Di's suffering and is blissfully happy with the reason of "her pain". Her new reality.

It's a lot for anyone. And a person like Anjali who has been so royally sheltered by her brother and family, she has felt a sense of entitlement of being front and center in two people's life her husband and brother. Now both gone. It's a rude awakening. She's bound to feel abandoned, lonely and angry. Hence her words. Yes trials and tribulations of the man who goes beyond for his loved ones is now at a cross-hair of a see-saw. How he balances time will tell.

Payal is reaching her saturation point of taking insults for no wrongdoing. I loved how she stood up again for her sister '"sirf aur sirf Khushi ki wajah se'Shyamji ki sachchai sabke samne ayii" and explained how her efforts to helping the has been rejected leaving her with no option but taking care of the people who take care of Di. But that Akash's gene from his mother's side is showing up. And how further crass can  Mami get?

And now to the scene of the day till it was rudely interrupted. A husky "Khushi".Then a first. Arnav waiting in open arms to receive his wife's hug. Till now it has always been Khushi hugging first and then he followed. And the "shhh" to let her know he's there for her. The soft "Kya hua?  darr gaye the tum?" while lovingly moving that tendril of hair from her face. The indulgent smile when she was angrily shoving him for putting her through this. The tug and bear hug to placate her. And she tried to fight it 'but then gave in to his love, her own feelings and hugged him back. A picture perfect scene of two people's confession of their love for each other without the words. And then the husky "Won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati mann lo'" .Then the gesture to seal the deal with a kiss. 'till his family interrupted them. Loved the 'Relax!" . ASR the guy who never believed in love is caught standing on a pathway of roses in the family hall about to kiss is wife, is not flustered at all. His nonchalance is adorable!

A typical IPK signature khatta meetha episode. A lot of movement in story wrt to all the characters. Yes it was a bit anticlimactic from romance perspective after the previous day's visual foreplay'.but then isn't that what we signed for(well maybe 4th time will be the charm. Please CVs)? A roller coaster journey that makes you feel sometimes you're dropping in a bottomless pit but  somehow you know the bend ahead will be better.

Performance wise Barun as usual stole the episode from the romantic husband, to unflustered Chotey in the hall getting a tad irritated with Mami's Gupta sisters snides, to a surprised Arnav on Di's not believing his truth and the concerned brother. Varied emotions, each pitch perfect. Sanaya's uneasiness in close romantic scenes are getting a bit distractive especially when you share the frame with Barun. Deepali has been a treat this week. She's nailed every scene she has been in. I'm loving her. Akshay is the weakest link in a team of brilliant actors. He and Daljeet need to step up more with more screen presence, while he's consistently 'constipated', Daljeet is inconsistent. Anjali's character now is more layered than just looking pretty, being sweet or crying buckets.

Cribbing point: what's with Raizadas and meds? The other day Nani gave Anjali medicinewhen she was upset'yesterday the same. And Anjali was fine during her 1st trimester. What's with this almost fainting look during her second trimester? Pregnancy is not a disease for heaven's sake!

Hey Gandhari, wonderful post dear, highlights in blue Smile Even I said the same in my post, why the continuous fainting, dont understand the need. Barun was indeed the show stopper, but yeh toh roz hi hota hai na dear LOL Deepali was quite good.

Arnav can never resist himself, from removing that strand of hair from her face, he does it all the time. Luv it Smile  Agree with ur views on Anjali. In fact the shock & surprise on the part of the family is quite acceptable. Bcoz they r not aware of the real equation between Arnav & Khushi, how both of them have entered a new phase of realisation & acceptance of love... The family was always under the impression that it was a bond of love since day 1. So the ugly truth of the wedding has to come out in front of Anjali & the rest fr them to understand the complexity of this relationship.

jakhushi-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

aamar no Freeze since last almost two weeks CryCryCryCry

me off to Batman at theatre wid some secret hopes over popcorn to pamper myself LOL

Liked it because your are going for batman .. Tongue

Cry for the freeze!

Cry also I am fasting .. and you guys are into fish talk

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushihoneypriya-Gan--Facetious-

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389 

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

6 month over?? I thought it was only 4 months!!
if 6 months contract is over and they are still showing tat flat tummy of Anjali...well that was probably the "never happened before on TV " thing  that  ppl were talking about before ASR's wedding:)

-Gan-Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

aamar no Freeze since last almost two weeks

me off to Batman at theatre wid some secret hopes over popcorn to pamper myself

Liked it because your are going for batman ..

for the freeze!

also I am fasting .. and you guys are into fish talk

Happy Ramadan Big smile

jakhushiOmoraboti

Go to top