Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 47)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by srirao

Originally posted by bs_deeps

nowadays all the epis remind me only of Sri and how they should hire ASAP LOL 

thanxx der I love the pearl theory too...and its such an integral part of the story and love how they keep bringing it up and with Sheesh Mahal coming back in picture...looks like we have more of it in store !!!

Hum dhany ho gaye ki aap logon ko IPK ke epis meri yaad dilati hainBig smile

Priya ,,apne  connections use karke get me on board...!!!!

But seriously,,,everyone shoving pills down Anji's throat is irking me no end,,,she is pregnant for god's sake not sick,,,,
hahaha...its actually they cant show the baby bump, so to keep reminding the audience she is pregnant - these meds LOL

cant wait for the day ASR gives her a piece of mind on that,

Arnav kis kis ko piece of mind dega? Mami, Aakash, Anjali, creepwaD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Mepharm

Priya what should we look forward to next week??? Some forecasting plss...and what happened to taht rain sequence...was that all a hogwash or just a rumor??

</div>Forecasting ache hain..weather report acha hai..to chill and njoy..cant say more than that re...on the rain sequence its shot mostly- not sure when they showing - my guess not without a promo !!!
<div>

for now my focus is Mango's haircut - gosh I can take anything on the tracks but haircut Angry

priya, good morning

just saw diwali almost kiss on ragini's vm, oooph. on that haircut mission i am finally with you. it is for the good of my object of devotion so even if he is objecting to it, i will show tough love and call the nai. baal katwao phir biwi manwao.
Di it is not easy as calling the nai - he hates getting hair cut,period. Di humne to har channel se bulwaaaya, but of no use...lets see it seems coming week he might get.fingers crossed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=bs_deeps]

But seriously,,,everyone shoving pills down Anji's throat is irking me no end,,,she is pregnant for god's sake not sick,,,,
hahaha...its actually they cant show the baby bump, so to keep reminding the audience she is pregnant - these meds LOL

Maami se start kare...ahh cant wait for that...

Or creepwas - no piece of mind...uski to woh piece piece karenge LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraojakhushi-Gan-Omorabotiindi52--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Broken Heart

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this weekWink. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and thenDay Dreaming and will take her home as his brideDay Dreaming. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkegaOuch

I have alwasy wanted this too happen .. me one happy soul with this separation! Big smile Arnav missing Khushi & dropping at GH on different excuses .. it will be fun to see. Day Dreaming And Teej coming ... Dancing .. Things could not get better!

atleast GH mein everyone wont be walking in on their private moments,,,,Day Dreaming aur buaji ka bhi saath hoga for Arnav...

Even if they walk on, I am sure they will silently leave allowing them some privacy!!! LOL  They will not go like .. "what r u guys doing?" Arghhh!! That was so not acceptable .. dont u understand what you see????

ROFLROFLROFL Raizadas are slow...unhe kuch samaj mein nahi aata. Poor Arnav...frustrated soul hai becharaLOL

At GH, damadji ka sawaal hai bhai...they wont walk in when damadji is in the room. They will knock or at least call from outsideLOLLOL I hope Arnav doesnt leave the kiss for after marriage...hug kar liya ab chup chaap kiss bhi karo AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraojakhushihoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bs_deeps]

aaah just reading this gives me so much of pleasure...you have no ideaLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by jakhushi

Hailaaa...

Main ek din ke liye missing kya thi... Page 44 tak reach kar gaye??!!! Shocked
Feeling lazy..so havent updated post yet... Beenadi se already daant pad gayi...so will do that soon.

@Priya

ki Khobor? Ami shunchi.. Didi Ki Saut -er track er saathey sathey... roj raat raaj porzontho amar saut hoya hoy Shocked... Ami kinto eishob korini tomar mango'r sathey Cry... Ami kichu bolchina... because I am in Now in maan-obhimaan phase..taiboley erokom dukho debey ???? Hai re Nand kishore.

LOL

Khushi...right away u r translating what u have writtenAngry...nahi to maar khaayegi

Aur hum na Anji ki flat stomach ke baarein mein baat kar rahe hain...according to mishtis new spoiler 6 mnths contract over and how come ANji has flat stomach...tel mezz

we came to conclusion that she is carring baby anaconda...chotu sa...she also wished that she needs baby like shyamji naROFL...tere bhi koi vishesh tippaniyaan iske upar hain to de de

Subah subah Beenadi se daant padi for putting "Err" on the post and running away for a day ... Abb tum bhi daant rahi ho mujhey Cry

Kuch nehi re...I was just giving senti to Priya for hob nobbing with my lover boy without me..

@baby Anaconda  ROFL ROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bs_deeps]

Cant wait for mami to get a dressing down from Arnav,,,,Akash will automatically fall in line after that,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-indi52

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Weekend activity...dont wrry...till the next epi airs...Forum needs to keep themselves busy - nahi to No Precap,No Promo, All confusing spoilors...bechaare karein to kya kareing - Since Fri night Anjali pe poora gussa nikaal liya...who else left

CONFUSING is the word..

Btw, why this kolaveri over rain sequence.. You said na that they've already shot it?..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52

Go to top