Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 46)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

@ sunshine...kya chance pe dance hain tera...

jaldi se update de mujhe discussion ka...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

[QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=Sunshine80][QUOTE=srirao][QUOTE=Sunshine80][QUOTE=--Nishita--]

Nishi...humein koi paap nahi lagne waala hain...hum snake ke baby ke baarein mein discussionwaa kar rahe hainLOL...to bindas kar...

ye jo flat stomach hain
ye iska hain anjaam
baby ke baarein mein
kartein hum discuss...
marjaaye mitjaayee...hojaayee badnaam aaa
rehne do chodo na paap hume lagega yaar...kyun ki ye snake ka bachha hain yaaarROFL

ok me totally lost at 6 mnths contract getting overROFL

ROFLROFLROFL sunshine, this is awesomeLOLLOL I am happy the contract is over because we will get the real wedding nowDay Dreaming finally real kiss aur real big C ke baare mein soch sakte hai...sochoDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiOmoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
kaha se yeh sab khabar mili batao?
Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

sahi boli tu...read all posts on pg 45...u will get gist..chal mein hi dedeti hoon..tun bhi kya yaad rakhegiWink

• Mishti spoiler...6 mnths contract over, Khushi lying to Arnav and going to GH, anji meeting snake without knowledge of chotey, no rain seq n promo shot yet
  • Discussion abt Anji flat stomach...pakke se pet mein chotu sa baby anaconda hain nahi to 6 mnths contract finishied and yet amazing flat belly. As per doc she shld be ready to deliver since 6 mnths are overLOL and Anji's wish is true as she wants baby just like snakeji...err I mean shyamjiWink
  • separation pe khush hain hum sab...2 reasons: 1. Arnav making chakkar around GH house for khsuhi n khushi missing arnavji hopefully 2: GH has more privacy than RMLOL

Edited by Sunshine80 - 22 July 2012 at 12:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraojakhushi-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Hailaaa...

Main ek din ke liye missing kya thi... Page 44 tak reach kar gaye??!!! Shocked
Feeling lazy..so havent updated post yet... Beenadi se already daant pad gayi...so will do that soon.

@Priya

ki Khobor? Ami shunchi.. Didi Ki Saut -er track er saathey sathey... roj raat raaj porzontho amar saut hoya hoy Shocked... Ami kinto eishob korini tomar mango'r sathey Cry... Ami kichu bolchina... because I am in Now in maan-obhimaan phase..taiboley erokom dukho debey ???? Hai re Nand kishore.

WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
ROFL
Ki kori...kintu lok ta jey opodharto...kichu bolar nei...

I have given up...so I am off ur way...u enjoy your Rocky LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

thanku PB.

chalo bhagwan ne sunli anji ki...

pao bhari per flat stomach with baby anacondaLOLLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by mouramen

sahi boli tu...read all posts on pg 45...u will get gist..chal mein hi dedeti hoon..tun bhi kya yaad rakhegiWink

Mishti spoiler...6 mnths contract over, Khushi lying to Arnav and going to GH, anji meeting snake without knowledge of chotey, no rain seq n promo shot yet Discussion abt Anji flat stomach...pakke se pet mein chotu sa baby anaconda hain nahi to 6 mnths contract finishied and yet amazing flat belly. As per doc she shld be ready to deliver since 6 mnths are overLOL and Anji's wish is true as she wants baby just like snakeji...err I mean shyamjiWink
  • separation pe khush hain hum sab...2 reasons: 1. Arnav making chakkar around GH house for khsuhi n khushi missing arnavji hopefully 2: GH has more privacy than RMLOL
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by bs_deeps

nowadays all the epis remind me only of Sri and how they should hire ASAP LOL 

thanxx der I love the pearl theory too...and its such an integral part of the story and love how they keep bringing it up and with Sheesh Mahal coming back in picture...looks like we have more of it in store !!!

Hum dhany ho gaye ki aap logon ko IPK ke epis meri yaad dilati hainBig smile

Priya ,,apne  connections use karke get me on board...!!!!

But seriously,,,everyone shoving pills down Anji's throat is irking me no end,,,she is pregnant for god's sake not sick,,,,
hahaha...its actually they cant show the baby bump, so to keep reminding the audience she is pregnant - these meds LOL

cant wait for the day ASR gives her a piece of mind on that,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celasriraojakhushi-Gan-Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!
Weekend activity...dont wrry...till the next epi airs...Forum needs to keep themselves busy  - nahi to No Precap,No Promo, All confusing spoilors...bechaare karein to kya kareing - Since Fri night Anjali pe poora gussa nikaal liya...who else leftLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiOmoraboti-Facetious-

Go to top