Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 44)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core...

Farah sweetheart , I started highlighting the parts which I loved and agree with , your entire post would had to be highlighted. Brilliant post . I have said this in the past about Arnav's redemption has started with the  terrace scene Wow you have explained it beautifully. What you said about Indian Babhu's is very true my problem is you can't have a character personality change overnight. When the CV's have spent so much energy on Khushi / Mami bonding during the kidnapping track this sudden change is not ok. I am hoping the CV's tie  the Khushi/ Mami angle when the time comes for Khushi to leave OR Mami's behavior with Shyam on his return to RM. Now Aakash , you are right he is hurt the burden is on the director to present what the story teller has written. The message of Aakash being hurt is not conveyed to the viewer's his expressions like I said send mixed signals. To make matter's worst we have Manu in the mix. I wish we had mamaji present this whole mix would have been balanced and Aakaesh true feelings would be justified. Well said about Anjali. The symbolism part so true typical IPk style.

Beena Di!

Thank you so much for your sweet words. Smile The execution of the track for Mamiji & Akash has been pathetic. They have failed to get their points across .. total disaster. I took some time to justify these characters because I love IPK .. not necessarily of course, this is how the CVs really thought. These just migh be storyline bloopers after all.

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
GH would be far better than RM.. Jitni bhi milegi atleast privacy toh milegi.. Let Arnav know Khushi's reason for departure.. All hell will break loose.. *day dreaming*

Anjali's baby bump is another case of wishful thinking.. Shyamji jaise bache chahiye the na mam ko.. There's a mini snake their indeed.. As per my knowledge the gestation period of snake is less than 6 months.. Haila! She must have delivered already Shocked.. Doc!! Your guidance here plz..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoamisuvOmoraboti--Nishita--

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Broken Heart

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this weekWink. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and thenDay Dreaming and will take her home as his brideDay Dreaming. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkegaOuch

I have alwasy wanted this too happen .. me one happy soul with this separation! Big smile Arnav missing Khushi & dropping at GH on different excuses .. it will be fun to see. Day Dreaming And Teej coming ... Dancing .. Things could not get better!

atleast GH mein everyone wont be walking in on their private moments,,,,Day Dreaming aur buaji ka bhi saath hoga for Arnav...

Even if they walk on, I am sure they will silently leave allowing them some privacy!!! LOL  They will not go like .. "what r u guys doing?" Arghhh!! That was so not acceptable .. dont u understand what you see????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao--Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Broken Heart

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this weekWink. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and thenDay Dreaming and will take her home as his brideDay Dreaming. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkegaOuch

I have alwasy wanted this too happen .. me one happy soul with this separation! Big smile Arnav missing Khushi & dropping at GH on different excuses .. it will be fun to see. Day Dreaming And Teej coming ... Dancing .. Things could not get better!

atleast GH mein everyone wont be walking in on their private moments,,,,Day Dreaming aur buaji ka bhi saath hoga for Arnav...

Farah Arnav missing Khushi is ok for me ...they are already showing his POV and he is fultoo on Khushi. I want to see Khushi missing her Arnavji too and also Arnav making chakkar around GH houseDay Dreaming...

Sri sahi boli...GH mein manners hain knock karke aate hainLOL...RM mein to koi privacy hi nahi hainEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoamisuvOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

GH would be far better than RM.. Jitni bhi milegi atleast privacy toh milegi.. Let Arnav know Khushi's reason for departure.. All hell will break loose.. *day dreaming*

Anjali's baby bump is another case of wishful thinking.. Shyamji jaise bache chahiye the na mam ko.. There's a mini snake their indeed.. As per my knowledge the gestation period of snake is less than 6 months.. Haila! She must have delivered already Shocked.. Doc!! Your guidance here plz..

Counting days for everyone to know about the 6 month to contract .. some Arnav bashing followed by a big fat Indian wedding .. Day Dreaming ... and again flirty Arnav .. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Broken Heart

Farah Arnav missing Khushi is ok for me ...they are already showing his POV and he is fultoo on Khushi. I want to see Khushi missing her Arnavji too and also Arnav making chakkar around GH houseDay Dreaming...

Sri sahi boli...GH mein manners hain knock karke aate hainLOL...RM mein to koi privacy hi nahi hainEmbarrassed

Arnav making chakkar around GH .. ROFL .. it will be a treat to watch!!

I wonder how they will show Khushi's side of the story .. they always end up making it comical for her .. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraobs_deeps-Gan-

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Hailaaa...

Main ek din ke liye missing kya thi... Page 44 tak reach kar gaye??!!! Shocked
Feeling lazy..so havent updated post yet... Beenadi se already daant pad gayi...so will do that soon.

@Priya

ki Khobor? Ami shunchi.. Didi Ki Saut -er track er saathey sathey... roj raat raaj porzontho amar saut hoya hoy Shocked... Ami kinto eishob korini tomar mango'r sathey Cry... Ami kichu bolchina... because I am in Now in maan-obhimaan phase..taiboley erokom dukho debey ???? Hai re Nand kishore.

WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I was just thinking about that Shivani...Arnav will realize that Khushi lied to him and then nothing can stop him. I am super excited...DancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-Omoraboti

Go to top