Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 43)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this week. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and then and will take her home as his bride. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkega

I know Nishi... I just edited my post. I'm excited about Khushi going to RM.. And the scenario you've just described has sent me to Sapno Ki Duniya once again.. LOL

Sad about 'no rain sequence yet' though... I dnt understand why they had brought those water tankers 10 days ago.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
If 6months r over Anji  should be ready to deliver a baby out of her nonexistent bump...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-Omoraboti

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Shivani even I felt the sameEmbarrassed...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

LOLLOLLOL now with Mishti's spoiler...people will again jump to conclusions...hey devi maiyya

As per Mishiti's spoiler 6 months contract overShocked...last week he told Khushi that abhi 4 months hi hua hain aur dp dino mein 6 months completedShocked

IPK calendar ki jai ho...I will show they show their special calendarROFL

Aur Anjali ko dekho...third trimester of her pregnancy yet she has a flat tummy. Shocked She cant get a tummy overnight naLOLLOL

Nishi...I think there is snake in her stomachLOLLOL...isliye baby bump nahi hain...chotusa baby anacondaROFL

Edited by Sunshine80 - 21 July 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celasriraoMrDarcyfan-Gan-beena14

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this week. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and then and will take her home as his bride. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkega

I know Nishi... I just edited my post. I'm excited about Khushi going to RM.. And the scenario you've just described has sent me to Sapno Ki Duniya once again.. LOL

Sad about 'no rain sequence yet' though... I dnt understand why they had brought those water tankers 10 days ago.. Confused

set pe paani ka shortage hoga,,,!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Broken Heart

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this weekWink. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and thenDay Dreaming and will take her home as his brideDay Dreaming. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkegaOuch

I have alwasy wanted this too happen .. me one happy soul with this separation! Big smile Arnav missing Khushi & dropping at GH on different excuses .. it will be fun to see. Day Dreaming And Teej coming ... Dancing .. Things could not get better!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraobs_deeps-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=cutebarun 

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Shivani even I felt the sameEmbarrassed...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

LOLLOLLOL now with Mishti's spoiler...people will again jump to conclusions...hey devi maiyya

As per Mishiti's spoiler 6 months contract overShocked...last week he told Khushi that abhi 4 months hi hua hain aur dp dino mein 6 months completedShocked

IPK calendar ki jai ho...I will show they show their special calendarROFL

Aur Anjali ko dekho...third trimester of her pregnancy yet she has a flat tummy. Shocked She cant get a tummy overnight naLOLLOL

Nishi...I think there is snake in her stomachLOLLOL...isliye baby bump nahi hain...chotusa baby anacondaROFL

ROFLROFLROFL,,,,yeah Anji wanted a baby just like Shyamji...!!!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSunshine80bs_deeps-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Broken Heart

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this weekWink. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and thenDay Dreaming and will take her home as his brideDay Dreaming. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkegaOuch

I have alwasy wanted this too happen .. me one happy soul with this separation! Big smile Arnav missing Khushi & dropping at GH on different excuses .. it will be fun to see. Day Dreaming And Teej coming ... Dancing .. Things could not get better!

atleast GH mein everyone wont be walking in on their private moments,,,,Day Dreaming aur buaji ka bhi saath hoga for Arnav...

bs_deeps-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

ROFLROFLROFL,,,,yeah Anji wanted a baby just like Shyamji...!!!ROFL

chotu sa anaconda Sri isliye itna flat stomach hainROFL

srirao--Nishita--

Go to top