Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 41)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Shivani even I felt the sameEmbarrassed...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita---Gan-Omorabotivaatuhaara

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Awesome crooner Priya!
I loved the ARHI acceptance hug; i was completely with Anjali till her last scene on Friday. I get that she is depressed and feels alienated but her dialogues on Arnav changing because he is in love just does not do justice to the Di who wanted nothing more than for her Chote to find true happiness.
That being said i think the forum is has lost it much more than they claim that Gul and the PH has. I have seen posts hoping that the show gets cancelled and that Sanaya quits because she has become the second leadLOLLOL. Seriously, one tweet and you draw such wild conclusions. Then the same people bashing and claiming never to watch the show again show up day after day making exactly the same post and spreading more negativity. If the track is not working for you and is so disgusting; take a break. Simple!</font>

yaar... Superb! People watch every episode n then update their 'complaint box'. Some posts r like 'status update' in FB...

FIR to Capital punishment is done on a daily basis... IPK cvs hav become the first people to hav got their name in 'national Crime records' for creating 'ASR n Anjali'...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011meens80-Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

another Rag1ni video really funny!LOL

ROFL...case study at Harvard..morning morning u cracked me up Gandhari..

It's very funny.

Good morning sweetiesHug

This video cracked me upROFLROFLROFL poor Arnav...kitne aur attempts to make his mission accomplishedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
GM,,,Priya,,,Fabulous & Epic Crooner,,,,,Clap
loved ur comparision of previous resignation scene to her submission now...!!!

Past coming up ...Wow...!!

loved ur description of 'nadaan parinde'...

am not happy with execution of both Mami & Akash characters...

Whenever I rant abt IPK i dont do it in comparision to other shows at all...no ,,,,never,,,coz IPK is in a completely different level for me,,,I have actually lost patience with & have stopped watching other shows,,,no idea whats going on there except thru' promos while watching IPK,,,

honeypriya-Gan-indi52

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

New spoiler from Mishti..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389 

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted? Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. Tongue The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". LOL The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. Wink @red ROFL I missed that completely and was SOO looking for that kiss! and I never watch with expectation...bt this elusive kiss...maybe because I started watching from the Diwali track and it's still fresh in my mind...the crackling chemistry...I want that replayed and completed

Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart. So true! but in all fairness he chose to do what he did...all his suffering was his choice. It's what he put Khushi through for no fault of hers...I was okay with his hug at the poolside after his kidnapping...but then the(paraphrasing) "you're resposible for everything" broke my heart...his word needs to live upto what his heart feels..Impulsiveness too has a limit.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav.The root has been exposed today ' the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes. wonderful pov!

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her ' a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it. I understand what you mean as i grew up in a joint family. But then what about the kidnapping track? How can that bonding just vanish?

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too ' like Anajali ' and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal ' maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves. Now I did not look at it this way..The current Akash is irritating the heck out of me along with his mom. Maybe Akshay is not portraying those confusion well...I just see an angry man wannabe with no spine

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!! Yes lock door policy is a must in RM...if we want project kiss completed

Hi Omoraboti:
Loved your take especially the red bits! commented next to them in blue. Some disagreements in POV hope you dont mindHug

Naa re!! Why should I mind? Those were just my POV .. that too random, not even complete ones. Smile Only CVs can tell what exactly were they thinking. LOL

Well, about Mamiji, this is what I call is a storyline blooper caused by a pathetic execution! I think, CVs had it planned already that Mamiji will turn negative again and then will eat her own words - when she herself will stand by the Gupta Sisters. They conceptually justified it & failed in execution. They tried to show that the Khushi-Mamiji bonding is again weakening when Khushi started to keep her out of loop. We all wondered then why Khushi is keeping Mamiji in complete darkness. Mami was not at all happy with that. And then she saw Khushi asking Shyam to give Anjali a divorce. That was the moment, she probably lost her trust in Khushi. The same day Anajali's Fairy World was demolished by Khushi. Mamiji, being blind for Anjali, needs to accuse someone, Khushi is the right target for her by all means and she is doing what she does best - using her caustic tongue! If this is really what they wanted to show, they have failed miserably to make it believable. Confused

The confusion on Akash's character sketch is another example of a not-so-good execution. No one understands what is wrong with him. I gave some time to understand him and so tried to link up the past frustrations. How many others will do that? Confused

Read your post and it was brilliant!!!!! Clap I completely agree with every single word you wrote! Really loved how you explained the Arnav-Anjali equation currently. I just hope everyone out there understand it too .. just because the Kiss did not happen, you dont need to go & bash the character and scream "leave"!

celahoneypriya-Gan-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108389 

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Didn't Priya tell that the Rain Sequence is almost shot??!!ConfusedMishti confused me big time..
And Khushi leaving HotwaCry
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Shivani even I felt the same...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps

Go to top