Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 36)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Divya1503

good night everyone!!!!Hug Hug see u all on tuesday again!!! Big smile
goodnight...but y Tuesday Shocked

kal ghar pe puja hai aur shaam ko going out of townTongue will be coming back on tuesdayBig smile
okiess...have fun...hayee hamein Forum ki khabar kaun dega Confused

do din bina news ke hi chalana hoga diiTongue tuesday mrng se phir se milega news full on!! Big smile will be there 24X7 from then on coz i've loads of modules to complete now b4 i get my joining date!!Ouch 
oh cool...will catch up then..I'll be lesser around in the Forum from Monday...shifting places at work and from Monday will be sitting next to my boss Ouch

eee boss ke nazron se saamne. I know how that feelsOuch

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@honey di... Haha.. Lovd it, Barun n Dhoni r my 'paapad ka tukdas'. Amazingly cool people... Always protective of them...!

Ab mein bhi 'gudnitwa'...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriya-Gan-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@honey di... Haha.. Lovd it, Barun n Dhoni r my 'paapad ka tukdas'. Amazingly cool people... Always protective of them...!

Ab mein bhi 'gudnitwa'...Wink
me have special place for Dhoni too like barun...bro played wid him and I studied in his hometown, hv common frnds,...awsm star !!!

me too off, Gudnite Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaatuhaara

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Divya1503][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Divya1503]good night everyone!!!!Hug Hug see u all on tuesday again!!! Big smile
oh cool...will catch up then..I'll be lesser around in the Forum from Monday...shifting places at work and from Monday will be sitting next to my boss Ouch

eee boss ke nazron se saamne. I know how that feelsOuch
I am dreading it...I hate that Cry
beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Priya...since morning I was so eagerly waiting for your analysis and there we finally got it.

And I loved it as always. I especially loved your take on "It's not all roses...likes Khushi said on stairs..."ClapClap

Script is brilliant and twists are coming up from story front...but I feel nowadays execution is falling flat. I am not saying it's not good...but in flashes it's brilliant and in flashes it's dull. No consistenciy in putting up all elements in a single episode. Why this Kovalari Di...Arshad??? Isn't it the time he should be more thoughtful and careful..But the hell who am I to say this and what I know abt directionLOL...bas rant karneka bahaana chaahiye aur tum milgayiWink

Itni dino baad I made ek lambooo sa post aur tumne use royally ignore kardiyaa...agreed that not brilliant like all brilliant writers here...but ek like hi maar detiWink

StarCONGO SHANGO INDI AND KHUSHIStar
Clap
Clap

Priya , sorry this post was addressed to you taking the liberty to answer it hope you don't mind...
Sunshine , I agree with you the story teller and director are not on the same page . Look at Aakash and Mami's character display poor job. Hey cheer up loved your post have quoted you check it out.    
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=cutebarun

what happened yesterday ppl bashed these guys on twitter coz Barun was misisng from the cake cutting pic ...and they made really harsh comments ...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon full on LOL

oh LOLLOLLOL but I feel bad for the other actors...80% of the questions are about BS.
ya but wat can u do...the gurlss are aadat and dil se majboor LOL Aabhas was sporty enough and responded - so u all think we are all bad coz we are not good schedulers for Barun LOL

who asked them to put a group pic widout BS lol...Wink

srirao

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah me too. . .trained Internist and Psychiatrist. . .maybe that's y felt so strongly, at the time. . . kinda sillyLOL. . .guess have a pretty good understanding of medical and psych illnesses. . .

yep realized Sri's a doc from reading the blood analysis crooner. . .would love to hear from Sri to get better perspective
. . .

Originally posted by beena14

@palak 32

Yes it was spooky . I loved your post and you are welcome. I have worked in the health industry so have some knowledge, we have a doctor one of our crooner buddies...Sri  we need her to shed some light in his area.

beena14

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya!It looks like mine and your time dont match now a days!How r u?

Go to top