Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 35)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Divya1503

good night everyone!!!!Hug Hug see u all on tuesday again!!! Big smile
goodnight...but y Tuesday Shocked

kal ghar pe puja hai aur shaam ko going out of townTongue will be coming back on tuesdayBig smile
okiess...have fun...hayee hamein Forum ki khabar kaun dega Confused

do din bina news ke hi chalana hoga diiTongue tuesday mrng se phir se milega news full on!! Big smile will be there 24X7 from then on coz i've loads of modules to complete now b4 i get my joining date!!Ouch 

Edited by Divya1503 - 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ok mom giving me weird looks now...hav to go to sleep...bbye crooner buddies...gud nyt...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celavaatuhaara--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Just one thought came to my mind..do you think that ppl wud have reacted in same manner ..had this news of daljeet quitting and negotiating not leaked...that was very poor PR...

so true yaar! IPK 'PR' is giving tough competition to the news leaks frm d 'board room discussions of Indian Cricket team'...
There, before the Captain wakes up in d morning, the media decides who is going to be dropped... N why that happened...'

' and the only people who dont knw abt the 'dressing room secrets' r just the Captain n the Coach!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

thats another beautiful crooner Priya..I kept on switching between match and refreshing crooner page to see your update..you are again talking about curse of white pearls :) number theory that you wrote about Arnav's mother's age and pearl theory are my favs till date..

you said another fear will come into play..will b waiting n waiting..

when I heard Tajmahal, it reminded me of your post. If there is anything about medicines immediately Sri comes into my thought...even though I dont interact much with all of you, your posts became an integral part for me whenever I think about show..

thanks for creating this beautiful space in this forum...
oh dear super thankss...u so warm with ur comments always...sorry I am not able to respond always - blame my laziness and 12hrs work schedule, I am too slow in responding EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The match was interesting na - though could watch only from the second innings LOL

nowadays all the epis remind me only of Sri and how they should hire ASAP LOL 

thanxx der I love the pearl theory too...and its such an integral part of the story and love how they keep bringing it up and with Sheesh Mahal coming back in picture...looks like we have more of it in store !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraobs_deeps

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Just one thought came to my mind..do you think that ppl wud have reacted in same manner ..had this news of daljeet quitting and negotiating not leaked...that was very poor PR...

so true yaar! IPK 'PR' is giving tough competition to the news leaks frm d 'board room discussions of Indian Cricket team'...
There, before the Captain wakes up in d morning, the media decides who is going to be dropped... N why that happened...'

' and the only people who dont knw abt the 'dressing room secrets' r just the Captain n the Coach!
Like our Captain is least bothered, our ASR too is least bothered and Barun too is least bothered - its the forest around them which is without a reason on fire - talk about having some crazy phanndom to maintain LOL

-Gan-riti4u

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

ok mom giving me weird looks now...hav to go to sleep...bbye crooner buddies...gud nyt...Hug
gudnite.Smile
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

good night everyone!!!!Hug Hug see u all on tuesday again!!! Big smile
goodnight...but y Tuesday Shocked

kal ghar pe puja hai aur shaam ko going out of townTongue will be coming back on tuesdayBig smile
okiess...have fun...hayee hamein Forum ki khabar kaun dega Confused

do din bina news ke hi chalana hoga diiTongue tuesday mrng se phir se milega news full on!! Big smile will be there 24X7 from then on coz i've loads of modules to complete now b4 i get my joining date!!Ouch 
oh cool...will catch up then..I'll be lesser around in the Forum from Monday...shifting places at work and from Monday will be sitting next to my boss Ouch

sriraoDivya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by cutebarun

@riti, are those people doing it to intentionally create a bad impression abt Barun... I think so. They are people who actualy doesnt hav problems with poor Akshay n karan. They are doing all this becoz they hate Barun.

Who hates Barun?
ShockedShockedShocked

who the hell can hate him Angry

ohh just caught up on the comment - arrey Nishi, its not that they hate Barun,its more they madly love him...

what happened yesterday ppl bashed these guys on twitter coz Barun was misisng from the cake cutting pic ...and they made really harsh comments ...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon full on LOL

oh LOLLOLLOL but I feel bad for the other actors...80% of the questions are about BS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

Go to top