Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 32)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ok that's it.. i m loosing it now this forum and ppl at twitter are crossing limit..i m not goin to sit quiet abt cyber bullying..i cn nt change the world.but i cn do my bit...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriredwine1..mrinalini..bs_deepsOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107507

u realise the value of a person only when he's gone!!!Broken Heart  Broken Heart
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
our Forum rockss...lol...but all said and done I still dont want him back - I seriously cant stand him on screen -and esp the way and wat he said to my Khushi...no ways...till that ASR beats the hell out of himSmile

he needs to come back Priya...for the final dhulaai session. For every word uttered against Khushi, usse ek laat milni chahiye. Btw, did you read that the script had only one slap for Shyaam but GH added two LOLLOLLOL
Only after his return, Anjali will start seeing things the way they are..

GH thought.."its Abhaas who is getting slapped..whats the problem in having another slap"..and then for effect he wrote the dialogues..:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52--Nishita--

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 9!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

ok that's it.. i m loosing it now this forum and ppl at twitter are crossing limit..i m not goin to sit quiet abt cyber bullying..i cn nt change the world.but i cn do my bit...
I was reading a post where it was mentioned that Karan and Akshay are getting hate messages..ppl are crossing all the limits...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503honeypriyariti4u

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted? Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. Tongue The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". LOL The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. Wink

So, now tell me what is redemption? In plain words, redemption is to compensate for one's negative/harmful actions. I have always wanted Arnav to redeem for his deeds 'for everything wrong he has done to Khushi since the beginning of the story. I do believe in paying for your deeds. Where I differ with many is how the redemption should be done. In my view, his redemption has started from the moment he has seen Khushi in Shyam's arms in the terrace. Whether Arnav has understood or not yet might be the question. Well, we all know he will soon ' the day he will finally give in to Khushi's Devi Maiya understanding the reasons & also the consequences of his actions.

Was not it enough that he had to see his ladylove in his brother-in-laws arms on the day he decided to open up his heart? Was not it enough to consciously punish his wife while his heart broke doing that? Was not it enough to have her in front of his eyes but not able to have her as his heart really wanted to? Was not it enough when his heart & mind were in constant battle on whether to believe her leaving him with no peace at all? Was not it enough to be in confinement for 15 days only to realize what wrongs he must have done to his wife? Was not it enough to almost lose her wife when finally he has submitted to his love? Is not it enough as everything is now against their union when he is completely ready to start his life with her? And trust me, there is more to come. Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart.

My heart really goes to this young man. One scene clearly defined yesterday the misery of Arnav Singh Raizada. All he wanted to do was to have his wife accept him & complete their union. He ended up in the middle of a quandary where his wife leaves first followed by his sister leaving him alone with the burden of his deeds, decisions & fate. He could really use a hug now. What goes around, comes around.And he is getting to taste a lot of things that he has done to others, especially Khushi. I got sadistic pleasure when he said "Di, you are misunderstanding me". LOL The woman in me laughed at him ' here you go! And still I felt like giving him a hug.

Khushi finally gave in and it had to happen. I will not touch upon her today and would wait to see what she does going forward.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav. The root has been exposed today ' the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes.

So why it bothered Anjali or Mami that he had preferred a little time out with his wife? Simple, they just have no idea of the real nature of their relationship. That is another truth that needs to be told. If I was in Anjali's place, I would have also thought that he avoided going to Mandir to be with his wife. The way she reacted was because of the bonding they share & also because of her current circumstances. She could not accept the fact that he lied. I guess the current track is perhaps leading towards the unfolding of all the truths that Arnav chose to hide ' depends on in what pace the CVs decide to run the storyline.

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her ' a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it. 

Payal has finally started to express her frustration ' another progress point. But I really did not think it was very sensible of her to say that she has cooked his favorite food under that circumstance. Akash is being a jerk, may be. But Payal needs to play her role properly too. She needs to understand what her husband really needs right now; he needed comfort then, not an act of love. Every relationship goes through a trying period ' apparently, they are going through theirs. However, both of them, till now are not handling things very sensibly and this perhaps can cause a major turn in the story.

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too ' like Anajali ' and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal ' maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves.

The rosy pathway did not go down well with me because visually, it was cheesy to me and also I could not imagine Arnav doing that.But then again when I though about it the path has never been rosy for these two & this time also they could not take it - symbolism at its best.  What I am loving about IPK right now, is a lot of facets are open and each has huge potential to turn around the story. Bring it on CVs 'twist our heart & mind. I am all ready for it. Big smile

PS1: 3P Demand from me to the PH & the Channel ' "Proper Promotion Please!!!".

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!!

Loved your post OmorabotiBig smile. Agree with points highlighted in blue...you have written so well about Aakash. Just goes to show what a role Arnav has played and is continuing to play in RM. He has taken his siblings under his wings and never let them face any problem. He has always shielded them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1Divya1503-Gan-Omoraboti

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Priya what should we look forward to next week??? Some forecasting plss...and what happened to taht rain sequence...was that all a hogwash or just a rumor??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsDivya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107507

u realise the value of a person only when he's gone!!!Broken Heart  Broken Heart
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
our Forum rockss...lol...but all said and done I still dont want him back - I seriously cant stand him on screen -and esp the way and wat he said to my Khushi...no ways...till that ASR beats the hell out of himSmile

he needs to come back Priya...for the final dhulaai session. For every word uttered against Khushi, usse ek laat milni chahiye. Btw, did you read that the script had only one slap for Shyaam but GH added two LOLLOLLOL
Only after his return, Anjali will start seeing things the way they are..

GH thought.."its Abhaas who is getting slapped..whats the problem in having another slap"..and then for effect he wrote the dialogues..:)

Yup..once Shyaam come back, he will lie low initially and Anjali will also be happy. Arhi can romance with no interruptions...hopefully! 

Divya1503

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by indi52

beena,
very nice post. sad about your flad soda feeling though.

especially liked the following:
"Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too."

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">THXS Di </font>Hug<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Praise coming from you means a lot to me. Why are you sad about the flat soda ? Bataiye please Cry</font>

beena, sad that you found the soda flat. i thought i'd get soda but was served an 18 year old laphroig instead, deep, molten gold, mellow with a fire hidden in its belly, i drank with happiness. yani ki i fell for that hug and almost kiss.

Di mei hug ki baat nahi kar rahi thi the chemistry they share how can the soda be flat.( It was more of a taquila shot)  This scene should have been followed by an intense monologue between the two leads that was my flat soda reference to  .

indi52

Go to top