Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Awesome crooner Priya!
I loved the ARHI acceptance hug; i was completely with Anjali till her last scene on Friday. I get that she is depressed and feels alienated but her dialogues on Arnav changing because he is in love just does not do justice to the Di who wanted nothing more than for her Chote to find true happiness.
That being said i think the forum is has lost it much more than they claim that Gul and the PH has. I have seen posts hoping that the show gets cancelled and that Sanaya quits because she has become the second lead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Seriously, one tweet and you draw such wild conclusions. Then the same people bashing and claiming never to watch the show again show up day after day making exactly the same post and spreading more negativity. If the track is not working for you and is so disgusting; take a break. Simple!</font>

yaar... Superb! People watch every episode n then update their 'complaint box'. Some posts r like 'status update' in FB...

FIR to Capital punishment is done on a daily basis... IPK cvs hav become the first people to hav got their name in 'national Crime records' for creating 'ASR n Anjali'...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine80

๐Ÿคฃ...case study at Harvard..morning morning u cracked me up Gandhari..

It's very funny.

Good morning sweeties๐Ÿค—

This video cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ poor Arnav...kitne aur attempts to make his mission accomplished๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GM,,,Priya,,,Fabulous & Epic Crooner,,,,,๐Ÿ‘
loved ur comparision of previous resignation scene to her submission now...!!!

Past coming up ...Wow...!!

loved ur description of 'nadaan parinde'...

am not happy with execution of both Mami & Akash characters...

Whenever I rant abt IPK i dont do it in comparision to other shows at all...no ,,,,never,,,coz IPK is in a completely different level for me,,,I have actually lost patience with & have stopped watching other shows,,,no idea whats going on there except thru' promos while watching IPK,,,
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

New spoiler from Mishti..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108389 

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Hi Omoraboti:
Loved your take especially the red bits! commented next to them in blue. Some disagreements in POV hope you dont mind๐Ÿค—

Naa re!! Why should I mind? Those were just my POV .. that too random, not even complete ones. ๐Ÿ˜Š Only CVs can tell what exactly were they thinking. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, about Mamiji, this is what I call is a storyline blooper caused by a pathetic execution! I think, CVs had it planned already that Mamiji will turn negative again and then will eat her own words - when she herself will stand by the Gupta Sisters. They conceptually justified it & failed in execution. They tried to show that the Khushi-Mamiji bonding is again weakening when Khushi started to keep her out of loop. We all wondered then why Khushi is keeping Mamiji in complete darkness. Mami was not at all happy with that. And then she saw Khushi asking Shyam to give Anjali a divorce. That was the moment, she probably lost her trust in Khushi. The same day Anajali's Fairy World was demolished by Khushi. Mamiji, being blind for Anjali, needs to accuse someone, Khushi is the right target for her by all means and she is doing what she does best - using her caustic tongue! If this is really what they wanted to show, they have failed miserably to make it believable. ๐Ÿ˜•

The confusion on Akash's character sketch is another example of a not-so-good execution. No one understands what is wrong with him. I gave some time to understand him and so tried to link up the past frustrations. How many others will do that? ๐Ÿ˜•

Read your post and it was brilliant!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ I completely agree with every single word you wrote! Really loved how you explained the Arnav-Anjali equation currently. I just hope everyone out there understand it too .. just because the Kiss did not happen, you dont need to go & bash the character and scream "leave"!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

Didn't Priya tell that the Rain Sequence is almost shot??!!๐Ÿ˜•Mishti confused me big time..
And Khushi leaving Hotwa๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Shivani even I felt the same...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shivani even I felt the same๐Ÿ˜ณ...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now with Mishti's spoiler...people will again jump to conclusions...hey devi maiyya
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

6 month over?? I thought it was only 4 months!!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

oh dear super thankss...u so warm with ur comments always...sorry I am not able to respond always - blame my laziness and 12hrs work schedule, I am too slow in responding ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The match was interesting na - though could watch only from the second innings ๐Ÿ˜†

nowadays all the epis remind me only of Sri and how they should hire ASAP ๐Ÿ˜† 

thanxx der I love the pearl theory too...and its such an integral part of the story and love how they keep bringing it up and with Sheesh Mahal coming back in picture...looks like we have more of it in store !!!

Hum dhany ho gaye ki aap logon ko IPK ke epis meri yaad dilati hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Priya ,,apne  connections use karke get me on board...!!!!

But seriously,,,everyone shoving pills down Anji's throat is irking me no end,,,she is pregnant for god's sake not sick,,,,