Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 31)

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Divya1503

When will the ppl out there stop jumping to conclusions seeing the segments??? D'oh D'oh iss forum ko koyi nahi badal saktha!!! D'oh D'oh D'oh
tu badalne ka koshish bhi kyun kar rahi hai...enjoy...hamaara forum bhi Raizada family ki tarah dysfunctional hai LOLLOL

Yesterday there were posts of switiching to candle and wick...becoz that show has the highest Trps and atleast that would make the members happyD'oh
ya I had seen that post...I am another mad person who reads all the posts...even which wont have any like or comment
ROFL
but I tell u ppl who want to watch Lamp and Wick and has never seen one episode of it - go and watch it...halwai is Master chef after all !!!

I watched yesterdays episode for a bit ...halwai is in danger in the competition and he had to remove his apron due to that...the acting,BG,camera work and everybodys expressions were as if he was aksed to go NUDEShocked
expressions remains same nyway..so thats not new :)
btw..I liked your profile pic..Just do it..haha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mepharmindi52Divya1503riti4u

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Originally posted by showstruck

Excellent crooner Priya. Waited till late last night, but then fall asleep. Agree with all your points. From audience reaction, to PH wasting time on giving explanation, to most important is keeping a balance. However, I do not agree with the comment that khushi is even unintentionally responsible for Anjalis situation today. Intentionally/ unintentionally Shyam and Arnav is responsible for bringing khushi in her life. Khushi is caught in the situation. Just my view.
Thankss Israt...I do full ramanchi on Fri nights...keep it for next day updation LOL

see when I say Khushi is unintentionally responsible, it means the situations which are mainly responsible...Shyaam is the only person  responsible...

And for Forum reaction - nothing more to stay - this week had such amazing epis, scenes...so entertaining...I fail to understand y they end up judging from epi to epi and get so hyper !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 21 July 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckDivya1503riti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

[QUOTE=Mepharm][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Divya1503

I watched yesterdays episode for a bit ...halwai is in danger in the competition and he had to remove his apron due to that...the acting,BG,camera work and everybodys expressions were as if he was aksed to go NUDEShocked

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mepharmriti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106111

agar Anjali bahar mili tho usse goli maardenge!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oscar: Stallone shoots Tommy gun
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mepharm][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=Divya1503]

ROFL
but I tell u ppl who want to watch Lamp and Wick and has never seen one episode of it - go and watch it...halwai is Master chef after all !!!

ekjactly...and that was my extent of limit - I changed the channel...couldnt take it anymore...horrendous,...we should not blame the show - wat amazes me more is the 5.9 trp audience that watches it ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaMepharmshowstruckbs_deepsDivya1503indi52

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thats another beautiful crooner Priya..I kept on switching between match and refreshing crooner page to see your update..you are again talking about curse of white pearls :) number theory that you wrote about Arnav's mother's age and pearl theory are my favs till date..

you said another fear will come into play..will b waiting n waiting..

when I heard Tajmahal, it reminded me of your post. If there is anything about medicines immediately Sri comes into my thought...even though I dont interact much with all of you, your posts became an integral part for me whenever I think about show..

thanks for creating this beautiful space in this forum...

amisuvredwine1Omorabotiindi52Divya1503-Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107507

u realise the value of a person only when he's gone!!!Broken Heart  Broken Heart
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
our Forum rockss...lol...but all said and done I still dont want him back - I seriously cant stand him on screen -and esp the way and wat he said to my Khushi...no ways...till that ASR beats the hell out of himSmile

he needs to come back Priya...for the final dhulaai session. For every word uttered against Khushi, usse ek laat milni chahiye. Btw, did you read that the script had only one slap for Shyaam but GH added two LOLLOLLOL

Parshabs_deeps-Gan-Omorabotiindi52Divya1503

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106111

agar Anjali bahar mili tho usse goli maardenge!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oscar: Stallone shoots Tommy gun
OMG..now this is serious..and you see the number of likes..me scared..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDivya1503

Go to top