Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 3)

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
wonder ful crooner and pics..thanksBig smile

Edited by garlic - 21 July 2012 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

ipkkndjasoos Groupbie
ipkkndjasoos
ipkkndjasoos

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Its not like I didn't suspect this is how the episode would go...kinda knew it but still feel sorry for our lover couple :(...

Waiting for your update ! Nothing like a Crooner to get things sorted out and make me look forward to the next episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanhighonshows..Smita..honeypriya

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

amazing crooner priya...was waiting 4 ur post to be updated... as technically i din't understand d episode...i would have appreciated if u would have chosen to speak up ur thoughts on new tracks as u said than to remain silent...because of forum reactions...!! u knw forum people are impulsive...nd jump to unnecessary conclusions...so why actually bother...!!

i sincerly luved ur post...the ph's need to take d promotion thing seriously...!!!

personally i din't exactly dislike d episode coz i din't have any expectations either...somewhere i am angry wid forum people 4 starting news or probably their fantasies of rain -romance...nd raising d expectation bar...nd then turning it into a disappointment...!!! i neither wanted it at first place...but all time reading about it made me expect something big ...!!!

for me i liked d whole idea of hug thing...arnav holding out..khushi not giving nd den finally giving in...but it din't create dat magic 4 me...din't touch me...!!! i guess u rightly picked...they lack consistency...!!! they can balance anjali scenes...i guess nd no doubt mami g is turning irritating...nd so is aakash i had a faint hope yesterday wid the car scene...but...all in drain...!!!

on a lighter note...i was highly embarassed...when dey were caught by d R.M clan...gosh..!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed can't dey have a doorbell..r something man...!!

i guess i am in a low mood..so can't see things in good light nd to an extent i got irritated a bit wid yesterday's epi...!! thanks 4 reading...my blah-blah..i am wondering if it actually is making any sense...OuchConfused

Edited by Dhkw - 21 July 2012 at 6:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluamisuvbeena14OnepoundChicDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

res

love your quote!!!! Clap

trials and tribulations indeed... 'why sudden marriage' getting ready to revisit...

looking forward to your analysis...of a typical signature IPK episode.
will update after your update.Smile

the first sane words I read since the episode LOL

I fear your jaan will be lynched if he/she/they dare to post anything this weekend.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celasriraoDivya1503Omorabotiindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

res

love your quote!!!! Clap

trials and tribulations indeed... 'why sudden marriage' getting ready to revisit...

looking forward to your analysis...of a typical signature IPK episode.
will update after your update

the first sane words I read since the episode LOL

I fear your jaan will be lynched if he/she/they dare to post anything this weekend.
LOLLOL artist log bade senti hote hai u see...dont worry outburst till new promo !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshowssriraoDivya1503-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hi all,...

Amazing Episode...many facet of different relationship being explored all at once...n very enjoyable too...

But why pray tell is there this comparison left right and centre going on about Gharwali and baharwali????

All this heart broken lady is trying to figure out is the truth...n now her dilemma being her Chotey who before the sudden marriage always shared tiniest details of his life with her, has suddenly stopped telling his Di anything. Has decided to create a shell around himself? Is keeping her out of that shell even upon asking him for the reason and truth.

What i saw today was not about Khushi and Anjali being mad with Arnav wanting to spend time with Khushi, but more of why can he just not be honest with her about everything. Just come clean and say whatever he has been choosing not to disclose.

I m sure a sister who suffered in life just as much as himself has a right to that much curtesy from him.

For me there was no comparision btwn Khushi and Anjali.

Khushi is his love, which Anjali very clearly knows,...but she is that one person who shared his hapiness and sorrow since childhood. There has always been a bond there that seems to be breaking since the sudden marriage as Arnav choose to be quite about it, and Anjali STILL doesnt seem to understand why...

I really felt bad for this sister brother relationship that is being in the midst of the turmoil only cuz one person is trying to protect the other. While the other person is feeling shut out.

Iss chuppi ko kya naam doon???

Desparately looking forward to ur Crooner...

AvniSmile

Edited by highonshows - 20 July 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijilalitha203DreamcatcherIF_Rocksstar1315cloverkushikumarisriraoShegarf71dennisdmenaceOmorabotiOnepoundChicDivya1503honeypriya-Gan---Nishita--beena14indi52riti4u

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL artist log bade senti hote hai u see...dont worry outburst till new promo !!

now I'm excited!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celaDreamcatcherhighonshowsDivya1503Omoraboti

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Errr... Ermm

Lost the entire Post that I wrote  Shocked... Unbelievable Cry CryCry

Priya... please believe me when I say this... I lost the post 4 times Cry... God only knows what is wrong today Angry. Just not my day DeadDead

Anyways...I just wanted to say I loved the crooner...the tie up with Bella & the Beast and the last petal... Absolutely loved it. This is why people should chill on this forum and just read your crooner... In my opinion, time spent in an useful manner rather than calling a lovely relationship ... a perversion ShockedAngryAngry.

As you can imagine...really really mad at IF for acting up this badly and losing everything I wrote 4 times already... so I will focus on only the important 3 things for the CVs & PH :

1. Get to that conversation between Arnav & Khushi and Arnav & Anjali sometime really soon. Pls.
2. Get Khushi some new nice looking outfits please
3. Get THAT Hair Cut for Barun!

Edited by jakhushi - 22 July 2012 at 8:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

Go to top