Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

if i look at the episode purely in terms of what was said, only two things stand out.

1. won't mind, agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo to.

2. jab se tumne mere sawalo ke jawab dena bandh kar diya tab se sab kuch badal gaya.

from memory, couple of words off i'm sure. but in those two sentences lay the emotions and the story.

he was not asking her for a night of wild s, he was asking her to be his life partner. his mate, his humsafar. a bit late one might say after the way he dragged her off for the caveman style nuptials. we know why that happened. and we've been with them through a lot. he had reached again that state of mind just before he saw the terrace scene. he is free of the painful thoughts and images and his love has claimed back innocence, radiance, joy. he wants to share it all with her. now he wants to really have her as his wife, part of his life. mein tumhe apni zindagi ka hissa banaaonga. of course, wild s is a part of that zindagi together, but not all of it. last night i saw a man asking a woman he loved madly but also deeply to be his and to make him hers. i can't get over the beauty of the sequence i saw and felt. mein sathiya gayi hoon, koi disappointment nahi hui, don't kill me. Arrogant singh Raizada was no where there...jus

diwali was when he felt this inexplicable animal attraction toward her. she felt the compelling vibe too. it was undeniable. hot, sexy, convulsive. he had begun to guess at the why of it and was in full resistence mode. she was utterly confused by it. i absolutely adore the diwali days, before and after almost kiss. attraction in its early hours, hypnotic, obsessive, thrilling, takes over your mind, you can almost taste it. the kiss had all of that.

the second almost kiss the day before had the red of khushi's irritability, the crimson of arnav's thwarted love and passion, the vermillion of a marriage that wants to be consummated. there was tug pull manhandle roothna manana kids in their twenties heat in it, ably aided by lashings of tea, coffee, interruptions, and grandma leg pulling, and the cutest ever love guru (as divya calls him)

but last night was deep as the ocean, blue, green, cerrulean, cobalt, lapis, deeper. even arnav singh raizada possibly hadn't calculated the feelings that would assail and fill him when khushi kumari gupta singh raizada came running down the stairs and hurled herself at him. his arms went around and gathered her to him and he felt himself pulling her tighter, holding her closer, his head buried in the crook of her neck, hands stroking her hair, a satisfaction spreading. he'd set it up to win the bet. he loved her he knew and she did love him he was sure, the deal was just the way of the nutty lovers, but he was not prepared for all that he felt.

khushi felt the depth of his feelings too it seemed to me and surrendered to it. allowing herself to draw him near and finally let her love reach out without rancour and that funny irritation. as he bent to kiss her, that incredible light in his eyes, (how does barun do this) i could see her getting ready to return that kiss. more a seal of their commitment. she did look a bit out of her depth but then again this is her first kiss. and she is the girl with the dupatta stuck out to catch the stars that would shower when love happens. bet asr would love to teach her a thing or two about that stuff, seeing stars and things hyuk. maybe she'll surprise him. oh the possibilities.

i adored the way asr lightened a heavy declaration with a "won't mind." had there been no interruption the red would have entered the scene. but then we wouldn't have had the forever cool "relax!" and what a loss that would have been.

(speaking of red, the rose path that mysteriously appeared was truly ugh. reminded me of same scene in baat hamari. have we so run out of romaaantic ideas? they need me. at least in bhph it was on the terrace and not in the middle of the drawing room, also no green border. and what is it with terraces and a certain barunji.)

on the second line. sawalon ka jawab dena band. i think somewhere i'm now beginning to feel anjali's story a bit better. the first time he didn't answer her questions was the night he got married. no explanations. anjali tried to make peace with it without any reservation. she wanted him to be happy with khushi. if i were her that wedding would have bothered me badly. strangely enough, my bro also got married with a day's notice, but we knew my sister in law for many years and they were dating. yet that wedding which was organised in a day left many feathers ruffled. not mine thankfully as i was far away. and look at the drama of the bro's wedding anjali had to accept. her only chote, her one real fam member, her key emotional anchor. but no answers. he knows it's for her, but does she?

then the no question no answer get out jeeja ji. tough on her. i get arnav and his compulsions. but from her pov a bit much, isn't it? of course, she can up and leave too. do i understand her every act every reason? no. but mind open, watching keenly. a very interesting bend in the river. perhaps time to get some secrets out. interstingly, no one still knows of shyam's love for casual murder whenever his wishes are threatened or dashed. guess anjali will discover that all by herself and then will she realise and take the side of the right. we've discussed that before.

just mulling, akash's gripe and gussa can be understood from the pov of his character and the promise of openness and trust he thought payal had made. i just wish akshay dogra would get into his character more. he doesn't hug akash too close does he. possibly still a bit scoffing of being too serious about a tv serial character, smart savvy tweets establishing his superior sensibilities more. i am being mean. but when an actor is true to the role she or he has chosen, the commitment never fails to reach the viewer or resonate. wish akash would love payal and love akash too.

every home should have a naniji, and want it or not, has a mamiji too. mine had both. when i watch these two i am with them as well.

he burst into the room uninvited, walked straight up to his sister with the tablet and told her she must have it. he had tried not to upset her, gone away at her bidding, sent akash to get the job done. finally, he just had to take charge. as he always does. cutie. asr as brother is as irresistible as asr as lover. so you don't care if i live or...? don't say such things!! she takes her pills. both were so so sweet there. you better not say such things. and you must not believe i'd lie to you. i love that honest uprightness there in this man, it is important that those you love know who you are, and if she believed he could lie to her it would harm their ties, he can't let that hapoen. such abs bro and sis. (their parents couldn't have been all that bad with two such lovely kids, would really like to know their story some day soon.)

you have changed, everything has changed, ever since the day you got married, ever since you stopped answering my questions.

there are always trials and tribulations. but thankfully there's also always love.

Indi I love the different missed kisses you described...so beautiful...Loved the man asking woman to make him hers part the best...I started highlighting individual part and then realized I like all of it...your writing is always a pleasure to read !
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Evening US buddies 🤗 Good Night Drool time enjoy...

palak32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Gandhari🤗. . .was just ranting😳. . .a first for me😆. . .i'm Palak btw. . .nice to virtually meet you

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Hi Palak(32):

Just wanted to say what a beautiful post this is. I was really touched by it.
🤗

Gandhari

beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: palak32

Yeah me too. . .trained Internist and Psychiatrist. . .maybe that's y felt so strongly, at the time. . . kinda silly😆. . .guess have a pretty good understanding of medical and psych illnesses. . .

yep realized Sri's a doc from reading the blood analysis crooner. . .would love to hear from Sri to get better perspective
. . .

Hey Palak check Sri's response...

Palak32,,,,am with u on what u said abt mental illness in general...

I havent read the post u talked abt...

Have I missed something here,,,coz as far as I know Anjali is not having any psychiatric disorder,,,,depression by itself is not a psychiatric disorder,,,it is in fact a reaction to certain events in our lives,,,,its absolutely normal to be depressed sometimes ,,,,being depressed doesnt necessarily make Anji a mentally ill person & as such to be sympathised with,,,,,,,being  an emotionally weak person is also not a psychiatric disorder...

beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

another Rag1ni video really funny!😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6NUZiA4JY&feature=g-all-c[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Gandhari this was a treat 🤣   🤣
palak32 thumbnail
Thank you Beena for the gifs 🤗. . .awww he looks delectably mangolicious even in glasses. . .what has this man done to me. . .turned me a cynical unromantic into a hopeless romantic  😍Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Originally posted by: beena14

Good Evening US buddies 🤗 Good Night Drool time enjoy...

beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

if i look at the episode purely in terms of what was said, only two things stand out.

1. won't mind, agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo to.

2. jab se tumne mere sawalo ke jawab dena bandh kar diya tab se sab kuch badal gaya.

from memory, couple of words off i'm sure. but in those two sentences lay the emotions and the story.

he was not asking her for a night of wild s, he was asking her to be his life partner. his mate, his humsafar. a bit late one might say after the way he dragged her off for the caveman style nuptials. we know why that happened. and we've been with them through a lot. he had reached again that state of mind just before he saw the terrace scene. he is free of the painful thoughts and images and his love has claimed back innocence, radiance, joy. he wants to share it all with her. now he wants to really have her as his wife, part of his life. mein tumhe apni zindagi ka hissa banaaonga. of course, wild s is a part of that zindagi together, but not all of it. last night i saw a man asking a woman he loved madly but also deeply to be his and to make him hers. i can't get over the beauty of the sequence i saw and felt. mein sathiya gayi hoon, koi disappointment nahi hui, don't kill me.

diwali was when he felt this inexplicable animal attraction toward her. she felt the compelling vibe too. it was undeniable. hot, sexy, convulsive. he had begun to guess at the why of it and was in full resistence mode. she was utterly confused by it. i absolutely adore the diwali days, before and after almost kiss. attraction in its early hours, hypnotic, obsessive, thrilling, takes over your mind, you can almost taste it. the kiss had all of that.

the second almost kiss the day before had the red of khushi's irritability, the crimson of arnav's thwarted love and passion, the vermillion of a marriage that wants to be consummated. there was tug pull manhandle roothna manana kids in their twenties heat in it, ably aided by lashings of tea, coffee, interruptions, and grandma leg pulling, and the cutest ever love guru (as divya calls him)

but last night was deep as the ocean, blue, green, cerrulean, cobalt, lapis, deeper. even arnav singh raizada possibly hadn't calculated the feelings that would assail and fill him when khushi kumari gupta singh raizada came running down the stairs and hurled herself at him. his arms went around and gathered her to him and he felt himself pulling her tighter, holding her closer, his head buried in the crook of her neck, hands stroking her hair, a satisfaction spreading. he'd set it up to win the bet. he loved her he knew and she did love him he was sure, the deal was just the way of the nutty lovers, but he was not prepared for all that he felt.

khushi felt the depth of his feelings too it seemed to me and surrendered to it. allowing herself to draw him near and finally let her love reach out without rancour and that funny irritation. as he bent to kiss her, that incredible light in his eyes, (how does barun do this) i could see her getting ready to return that kiss. more a seal of their commitment. she did look a bit out of her depth but then again this is her first kiss. and she is the girl with the dupatta stuck out to catch the stars that would shower when love happens. bet asr would love to teach her a thing or two about that stuff, seeing stars and things hyuk. maybe she'll surprise him. oh the possibilities.

i adored the way asr lightened a heavy declaration with a "won't mind." had there been no interruption the red would have entered the scene. but then we wouldn't have had the forever cool "relax!" and what a loss that would have been.

(speaking of red, the rose path that mysteriously appeared was truly ugh. reminded me of same scene in baat hamari. have we so run out of romaaantic ideas? they need me. at least in bhph it was on the terrace and not in the middle of the drawing room, also no green border. and what is it with terraces and a certain barunji.)

on the second line. sawalon ka jawab dena band. i think somewhere i'm now beginning to feel anjali's story a bit better. the first time he didn't answer her questions was the night he got married. no explanations. anjali tried to make peace with it without any reservation. she wanted him to be happy with khushi. if i were her that wedding would have bothered me badly. strangely enough, my bro also got married with a day's notice, but we knew my sister in law for many years and they were dating. yet that wedding which was organised in a day left many feathers ruffled. not mine thankfully as i was far away. and look at the drama of the bro's wedding anjali had to accept. her only chote, her one real fam member, her key emotional anchor. but no answers. he knows it's for her, but does she?

then the no question no answer get out jeeja ji. tough on her. i get arnav and his compulsions. but from her pov a bit much, isn't it? of course, she can up and leave too. do i understand her every act every reason? no. but mind open, watching keenly. a very interesting bend in the river. perhaps time to get some secrets out. interstingly, no one still knows of shyam's love for casual murder whenever his wishes are threatened or dashed. guess anjali will discover that all by herself and then will she realise and take the side of the right. we've discussed that before.

just mulling, akash's gripe and gussa can be understood from the pov of his character and the promise of openness and trust he thought payal had made. i just wish akshay dogra would get into his character more. he doesn't hug akash too close does he. possibly still a bit scoffing of being too serious about a tv serial character, smart savvy tweets establishing his superior sensibilities more. i am being mean. but when an actor is true to the role she or he has chosen, the commitment never fails to reach the viewer or resonate. wish akash would love payal and love akash too.

every home should have a naniji, and want it or not, has a mamiji too. mine had both. when i watch these two i am with them as well.

he burst into the room uninvited, walked straight up to his sister with the tablet and told her she must have it. he had tried not to upset her, gone away at her bidding, sent akash to get the job done. finally, he just had to take charge. as he always does. cutie. asr as brother is as irresistible as asr as lover. so you don't care if i live or...? don't say such things!! she takes her pills. both were so so sweet there. you better not say such things. and you must not believe i'd lie to you. i love that honest uprightness there in this man, it is important that those you love know who you are, and if she believed he could lie to her it would harm their ties, he can't let that hapoen. such abs bro and sis. (their parents couldn't have been all that bad with two such lovely kids, would really like to know their story some day soon.)

you have changed, everything has changed, ever since the day you got married, ever since you stopped answering my questions.

there are always trials and tribulations. but thankfully there's also always love.

Di fantastic post  👏 Dil khush hua post pad ke. I read your post twice bought back memories from school days. You  got into the skin of the  character to portray his feelings into words amazing  . This piece reminds me of my Literature teachers lectures . Wish the IPK team could read this piece . 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Priya! I love your crooner and it gives me hope for the future!

I LOVED the ARSHI hug! Tingleworthy moment! Loved that whole scene!

NOT a fan of Anjali, Akash and Manorama right now!

Especially Manoarama seems totally "Imbalanced" in her approach! She is acting like a total Biatch and I just cant STAND to watch her anymore! CRASS to the core!

Akash is 1 step away from village idiot! NO brain for himself, just channeling "Mom"! Payal SHOULD leave him, coz he is a looser!

Wont go into the emmotional blackmailing of Anjali! You say she dosent blame Khushi, but it appears from her FB's that she is still pining for Snake! Which means she STILL trusts Snake and dosent beleive anyone! So in my opinion, she blames Khushi as do the rest of the Raizada loosers!

Nani is clued up coz ASR CHOSE to tell her the truth! He is STILL shielding "weeping willow" from the truth! For WHAT I have no idea... when he has already THROWN Shyam out? So WHY cant he just TELL her the REAL reasons that he knows Shyam is a culpirt? WHAT is the purpose of concealment? It's NOT logical!

Because of his concealment, Anjali continues to live in La La land pining for Snake and causing trouble in Arnav's marraige! NO one cares about Arnav's captivity or what both he and Khushi WENT through!This is really stupid as well! Coz the Raizada's all seem to care so much for Arnav before, but no one seems to BLINK at the state that he came to the house in, after Snake got chucked out!

Akash and Manorama insult Khushi and Payal and ASR and Nani REFUSE to tell them what they know! The whole thing is NOT jelling for me! I find it is VERY disjointed and this new MU is a MANUFACTURED one with "Half truths" just to give the "Poor Di", and "Didi Khi Chamche" stroylines more weight! It's basis is VERY flimsy! THAT is why no one is symapthizing with Anjali and people are just tired of watching Khushi and Payal being ill-treated while DI gets pampered like a Queen!

I find this storyline VERY regressive! Sorry for the rant!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
palak32 thumbnail

this is beyond hi-la-ri-ous🤣🤣🤣. . .especially the sound effects and the captions🤣🤣🤣. . .hats off to the maker👏👏. . .

Originally posted by: beena14

Thank you Gandhari this was a treat 🤣   🤣

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: palak32

Thank you Beena for the gifs 🤗. . .awww he looks delectably mangolicious even in glasses. . .what has this man done to me. . .turned me a cynical unromantic into a hopeless romantic  😍😍😍

Palak the bold part is same for me...one year ago this time if someone had said I'll be doing what I do now...use my every free time either watching repeats of IPK or discussing IPK ...or drooling over a younger fictional character (and the actor playing him ☺️) in his 20s...I would have asked them to get their head checked out...and here I'm 8:05pm US EST cooking my week's meal and in  between chatting with you guys...

iss pagalpan ka kya naam doon?🤪🤣
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago