Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 29)

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Insightful crooner, Priya, thanks again! 

I had a feeling there had to be a reason for the hug in the hall... thank you for pointing it out! 

Agree that the episode seemed disjointed.  And, i can't make up my mind if some of the things shown/ not shown, said/unsaid, are deliberate or just plain carelessness...

1. Mami - Goodness, i can't take her anymore. Some how the way she is now, makes her outfits and makeup look more garish! Anyway, she is one person (other than nani) who has never hesitated to ask questions. So, why is she not walking up to Arnav and clearing up her thoughts on the kidnapping and on damaadji? To me it comes across as a slip... Give us the 'normal mami' during the kidnapping track!

2. Akash - Seems like he live in a bubble too... although capable of handling work pressure, just sucks at anything personal... Why does he NOT talk to Payal and sort things out? Has a lot of "growing up" to do!

3. Anjali - hmmm... alright, so she asked the question. Can she comprehend the answer (that's if she is given one), given the state she is in? Will she be able to handle it?  I understand her wanting to eat i her room, and stay there for most of the time, depression does that... but they do reach out and talk. Or is there a shade to her that has lain hidden all these years? Lets see how this one turns out...

4. Arnav - Really? From day 1 you and Kushi have been gazing at one another with immense intensity... can't you get past that? Oh, have you been gazing intently and then falling asleep at nights too? The whole world gets beyond that at night, so please go ahead and do it. We don't want to see anything, just need to know you did it! We understand and we have great imagination... 

5. Sanaya - please don't show your discomfort! Just enjoy it! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celaShyJiamisuvsubiscshoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52beena14

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks honey di... U liked dat post!

Our forum has realy been interesting! I Watch an episode, feel nice...n come to d forum. Wil see many 'constructive criticism threads on Arnav'... I wil also constructivly criticise...then i wil get 'constructive criticism 'personalisd' version...

And by the time i go to bed, i wil feeel guilty of Being a 'women hater, man drooler and responsible for all the crimes against women taking place all over d world..."Wink

and do i get redeemd! No...aftr all that 'bashans' i stil sleep n dream abt Arnav bituwa...ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvOmorabotiindi52beena14Divya1503honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Hey Priya ... 

have been a reader of ur FF& SS .. but never had stumbled upon Crooner .. call it sheltered upbringing in IF ... i got the link of this place from REdux .. grateful to the person who led me here ..

Let firstly congratulate u on a an excellent analysis ..Concur with most of your points .. 

Must say u have a stalker here now ..  & would love to finally probably meet some of u gals here & chat up .. promises to be informative & mature .. 
Hey swtzz...

thankss for the compliments...haha...ur words reminded, its been ages since I have written and FF/SS LOL

I have seen your write ups few times in Redux..loved it...though nowadays I hardly get time to read other posts...thanks for liking the Crooner...its a positive and balanced space...u'll like it...my prob I cant crib much abt the show I love Smile

thankss for liking the points - difficult episode it was...

ohh feel free to stalk us here - we are big time stalkers and spammers...and would love to hear your takes...the show is in such an important phase...its wonderful to share views and discuss !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaamisuvredwine1subiscsDivya1503beena14Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

congratulations khushi and Indranidi...very very well deserved.ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Anu tere blues and bolds ne daraa diya LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107507

u realise the value of a person only when he's gone!!!Broken Heart  Broken Heart

Edited by Divya1503 - 21 July 2012 at 11:18am
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

When will the ppl out there stop jumping to conclusions seeing the segments??? D'oh D'oh iss forum ko koyi nahi badal saktha!!! D'oh D'oh D'oh
tu badalne ka koshish bhi kyun kar rahi hai...enjoy...hamaara forum bhi Raizada family ki tarah dysfunctional hai LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

When will the ppl out there stop jumping to conclusions seeing the segments??? D'oh D'oh iss forum ko koyi nahi badal saktha!!! D'oh D'oh D'oh
tu badalne ka koshish bhi kyun kar rahi hai...enjoy...hamaara forum bhi Raizada family ki tarah dysfunctional hai LOLLOL

haan di!! LOL so true!!! LOL LOL

honeypriya-Gan-

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Yesterday there were posts of switiching to candle and wick...becoz that show has the highest Trps and atleast that would make the members happyD'oh

Divya1503honeypriya

Go to top