Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 27)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -SH-

Your jaan did make an appearance today LOL... Said she was in a mood to give some hint but looking at the bashing she decided otherwise..

hayee...hw did I miss peeleej...link please LOL

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103205&TPN=18
yeh to kal waala hi hai...she/he didnt make a fresh post Cry

and kis ki himmat hui thi Forum mein usey language ke liye bashing karne ki - will send Snakewa behind them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-indi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by Divya1503

Divi dear a big Hug You made my day with your humorous post absolutely loved it. The red lighlighted parts were a delight to read Clap

thanks di!!!Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by indi52

beena,
very nice post. sad about your flad soda feeling though.

especially liked the following:
"Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too."

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">THXS Di </font>Hug<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Praise coming from you means a lot to me. Why are you sad about the flat soda ? Bataiye please Cry</font>

beena, sad that you found the soda flat. i thought i'd get soda but was served an 18 year old laphroig instead, deep, molten gold, mellow with a fire hidden in its belly, i drank with happiness. yani ki i fell for that hug and almost kiss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
divya,
so you made a face like your favourite di's to escape class, and your teachers believed you, ha ha ha. maybe anjali did the same as a kid and thinks it might work in this situation too, she can just skip it?
lovely post, enjoyed.

Divya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Priya ...I scared your jaan away...she was getting on my nerves..constant ranting and jalebi hinting...it got to meWink...How did you know of it though??

Jaan ki baatein and I wont know Shocked

Ash told me to check..sm Masaala girl took her trip...and I saw it was you LOLLOL lol wat a classic reply u gave her...so proud of u LOL but then more proud of jaan she replied u back..Wink.

next time dont u go play with her emotions...think of me too - hameshaa senti kar dete ho use...look now she is no talk mode --- LOL

Edited by honeypriya - 21 July 2012 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celaMepharmDivya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Lovely crooner priya di!!Thumbs Up n congratulations Indi di n Khushi di!!!Clap Clap Clap

the first few minutes of the episode were just awesome!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming finally she ran into his arms n the deal is completed!! Day Dreaming he is really her prince n shaitan!! for a second when Khushi found the rose petals, i thought there will be a rain of roses from the topDay Dreaming, as per Khushi's dream during the days of her first dhak dhak n acidity!!!LOL par Arshad sir had other plans!!Tongue for me the scenes were perfect!!

The traffic jam n the family thinking of coming back home, i was like dont u dare think abt it!!Angry but Anji ko rest karna tha!!D'oh ek doubt hai!! aisa kya mila diya Payal ne juice mein ki anjali ek hi pal mein patient se impatient bangayi!!!Confused Confused i mean, when she was in the car, she had the expressions of a woman who was abt to faint n all, n after she had the juice n was back home, she was so full of energy that she started walking fast, shouting at her Chotey n shutting the doors so hard n all that!!!! GluconD or Boost, what was the secret of Anjali's energy??? Confused Confused
N Anjali's expressions in the car reminded me of my school days!!!LOL LOL i used to make such faces when i felt like skipping classes in the noon n going home!!! n my sirs used to believe everything i say aur mein ghar chalijaathi thi!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue  OMG Divi you cracked me up there...LOL

Why on earth ASR can't complete his incomplete work!!!!!!Ouch Ouch kal tho it was a hattrick of the almost kiss sequence!!!!Stern Smile I know maybe 4th time will be a charm...or NOTCry

As expected Anjali said the same wat i thought the other day!! Chotey tum humse jhoot bhi bolne lage ho blah blah blah!!!Sleepy Sleepy N she said ki after his marriage everything changed, n he stopped giving the answers to her questions, but as far as i remember he never answered her questions when he dint want to, right??Confused 

The less i think/talk abt that Akash, the more good!!!D'oh seriously yaar!!! wat's wrong with him!!! He started working with Aman na, may be working with Aman is not good for the Raizada brothersConfused i mean before Akash, it was ASR who used to be angry n shouting at everything n during the kidnap ASR was away from Aman so uske gusse ke bahane kam hogaye aur since Akash is working with Aman when ASR was away, he is searching for the bahane to be gussa!!Stern Smile Stern Smile saab bechara Aman ko dose!LOLLOLLOL

Payal!!!! so proud of u!!! Like in the last night's episode, gather courage n lose patience to make that husband of urs understand he's so wrong!!!!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Other thoughts:

when Khushi was running down the stairs, there were no rose petals on the floor but light aathe hi, we see them!!! May be ASR performed an Accio spell to summon the path of roses!!!Stern Smile

The blank call implies the return of the snake???? Stern Smile

Absolutely no expectations for the next episode!!!!Approve Approve why what expectation did you have for this one? Red Saree/rain/Kiss?ROFL

funny take Divi...loved it!Clap

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

divya,
so you made a face like your favourite di's to escape class, and your teachers believed you, ha ha ha. maybe anjali did the same as a kid and thinks it might work in this situation too, she can just skip it?
lovely post, enjoyed.

thanks di!!! Hugeven i thought the same thing ki she just want to escape the satsang so made faces, but again thought ki will be bashing if i say something abt Anjali more!!!LOL LOL

indi52

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Excellent crooner Priya. Waited till late last night, but then fall asleep. Agree with all your points. From audience reaction, to PH wasting time on giving explanation, to most important is keeping a balance. However, I do not agree with the comment that khushi is even unintentionally responsible for Anjalis situation today. Intentionally/ unintentionally Shyam and Arnav is responsible for bringing khushi in her life. Khushi is caught in the situation. Just my view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscshoneypriyabeena14

Go to top