Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 25)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

nishi,
nice post, and your thoughts on why anjali is mad at chhote this time. you explained that really well. true, she did not create a scene over the birthday and the gift, just walked away feeling unloved. as for her not turning against khushi, well i think she is trying not to and staying focussed on chhote and the change in him. interesting.

a bit childish her behaviour, but that's what makes her endearing to me. that very tanty "leave me alone," i know that one ha ha. think shyamwa is on his way back? that would be fun. def him on the phone. agreee about letting them go somewhere. even i'm beginning to feel cooped up within the cardboard walls of rm. very excited about the new track. you mention saree but not kiss, o so above gutter these days LOL missing mou.

Thanks Indi. I am still waiting for the kiss...kiss first and then sari. Kiss I feel may come at night when Arnav goes back to the bedroomLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Oh the IPK CVs! Some days you feel like hugging them and on other days you want to strangle them! But you have to respect their tenacity to stick by their principle of unpredictability in the world of predictable daily soaps. But in their defense what they showed today is more attuned to reality. And reality bites.

Today Anjali walks in to a romantic rendezvous between her brother and his wife. The same brother whom she had forced to go for his out of town meeting though he had insisted on coming with her for Satsang. And that grand rose petal pathway in no way or shape looked like an impromptu plan (even I need those special minions who can invisibly lay a pathway between a run from the stairs to a hug :D). So Anjali jumped into the conclusion that her brother lied to her to be alone with his wife. Impulsive? Definitely!(but then probably it runs in the gene). Unfair? NO! Today's Anjali I understand.

"Waqt badal gay hai Chhotey'Tum badal gaye ho' "

"jabse hamare sawalon ka jawab dena chhora hai tbase saab badal gaya'"

Anjali and Arnav share a lot other than bloodline. They share a painful past which defines them albeit differently. But t has always been Chotey with Di every turn of the way; protecting her , sharing with her everything. Till his sudden wedding. He didn't share his reasons (Anjali doesn't know he's hiding the reason for her only). But Anjali put that aside and took the role of the big sister and welcomed Khushi to RM.

Again on the day Shyam was thrown out. Only one reason given :"I trust Khushi". Again Arnav was trying to protect his fragile, pregnant Di from the harrowing truths of Shyam Manohar Jha which he knew will shatter her coming from his mouth. But to Anjali it was Arnav siding with his spouse. And each incident: finding them together celebrating Khushi's birthday the very next day of her suicidal attempt, him ordering bouquet, saree especially for his wife and today finding them together almost kissing when he's told them he'd be out of town, all validated her fear. She's alone in this, Chotey has a life now apart from her. Anjali doesn't know the real relationship equation of Arnav and Khushi. She doesn't know these are the beginning moments of a couple's life together. To her the Chotey who used to move heaven and earth to make sure everything is perfect in his Di's life is not only the reason of her perfect world shattered but is indifferent to Di's suffering and is blissfully happy with the reason of "her pain". Her new reality.

It's a lot for anyone. And a person like Anjali who has been so royally sheltered by her brother and family, she has felt a sense of entitlement of being front and center in two people's life her husband and brother. Now both gone. It's a rude awakening. She's bound to feel abandoned, lonely and angry. Hence her words. Yes trials and tribulations of the man who goes beyond for his loved ones is now at a cross-hair of a see-saw. How he balances time will tell.

Payal is reaching her saturation point of taking insults for no wrongdoing. I loved how she stood up again for her sister '"sirf aur sirf Khushi ki wajah se'Shyamji ki sachchai sabke samne ayii" and explained how her efforts to helping the has been rejected leaving her with no option but taking care of the people who take care of Di. But that Akash's gene from his mother's side is showing up. And how further crass can  Mami get?

And now to the scene of the day till it was rudely interrupted. A husky "Khushi".Then a first. Arnav waiting in open arms to receive his wife's hug. Till now it has always been Khushi hugging first and then he followed. And the "shhh" to let her know he's there for her. The soft "Kya hua?  darr gaye the tum?" while lovingly moving that tendril of hair from her face. The indulgent smile when she was angrily shoving him for putting her through this. The tug and bear hug to placate her. And she tried to fight it 'but then gave in to his love, her own feelings and hugged him back. A picture perfect scene of two people's confession of their love for each other without the words. And then the husky "Won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati mann lo'" .Then the gesture to seal the deal with a kiss. 'till his family interrupted them. Loved the 'Relax!" . ASR the guy who never believed in love is caught standing on a pathway of roses in the family hall about to kiss is wife, is not flustered at all. His nonchalance is adorable!

A typical IPK signature khatta meetha episode. A lot of movement in story wrt to all the characters. Yes it was a bit anticlimactic from romance perspective after the previous day's visual foreplay'.but then isn't that what we signed for(well maybe 4th time will be the charm. Please CVs)? A roller coaster journey that makes you feel sometimes you're dropping in a bottomless pit but  somehow you know the bend ahead will be better.

Performance wise Barun as usual stole the episode from the romantic husband, to unflustered Chotey in the hall getting a tad irritated with Mami's Gupta sisters snides, to a surprised Arnav on Di's not believing his truth and the concerned brother. Varied emotions, each pitch perfect. Sanaya's uneasiness in close romantic scenes are getting a bit distractive especially when you share the frame with Barun. Deepali has been a treat this week. She's nailed every scene she has been in. I'm loving her. Akshay is the weakest link in a team of brilliant actors. He and Daljeet need to step up more with more screen presence, while he's consistently 'constipated', Daljeet is inconsistent. Anjali's character now is more layered than just looking pretty, being sweet or crying buckets.

Cribbing point: what's with Raizadas and meds? The other day Nani gave Anjali medicinewhen she was upset'yesterday the same. And Anjali was fine during her 1st trimester. What's with this almost fainting look during her second trimester? Pregnancy is not a disease for heaven's sake!

Ghandari lovely post I agree with the red highlighted parts . Loved your take on Anjali.

-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=indi52]

Thanks Indi. I am still waiting for the kiss...kiss first and then sari. Kiss I feel may come at night when Arnav goes back to the bedroomLOLLOL

never lose hope is the moral of the story!!!LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaar! With the way d forum ask for redemption (n the way Arnav should redeem), i feel, They want Ipk to be a devotional serial.

'kushi seated on a pedestal, with Arnav at her footstep... N Arnav asking,

"maathe, mein aapke charan dabaaoo"

"haan, bhakt... Agar aap chaahthe hai tho... Ek baar dabao, aur ek galti se mukti paao"!

N sometimes the Forum want Kushi to be ' Malikin'.. N Arnav saying...

"huzoor... Adhrakvali chai pijiye ji, aapka mann ko raahat milenge
"Wink

and since Anjali loved a wrong person n trustd him to d core, n feel insecure abt her brother, she should get a redemption trick to Himalaya n be a 'sanyasi'...

And since, she is pregnant with d 'snake baby'...(yeah, dats wat forum calls an innocent baby) she n her baby should 'doobjaao' in Ganga, so dat their crimes r washed Away.

ROFLROFLROFL the forum will still not be happy...Khushi will be bashed for treating her husband so badlyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
beena,
very nice post. sad about your flad soda feeling though.

especially liked the following:
"Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too."

beena14

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiParshaamisuvsubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this Fabulous Crooner with hot pics, the most apt quotes & lots of thoughts to ponder upon fr the weekend Clap Clap 

Quite an interesting episode to end the week with, also the laying down of foundations fr future tracks being quite evident.

I am glad the CVs didnt unveil the much awaited rain sequence without any promo. Hopefully we get a sizzling promo in SMJ on Sunday morning & it translates into gud TRPs fr the coming week.

Coming to the episode... Khushi is very scared & hyper in the midst of the darkness, thunder & lighting ( Kya solid sound effcte the re & what was that opening the door with the help of a pot LOL )

She rushes down to the living room, where she sights a shadow. But it turns out to be her Protector, her Arnavji. She rushes to him, clings onto him, too scared of letting him go. He calms her down & hugs her protectively. Khushi realises this is a ploy by her Laad Governor, to make her run into his arms & win the challenge. She shoves him back, is angry but he doesnt let her get away. The guest house squabble reviisited. She tries getting out of his strong arms, but its a futile effort & so finally relents & gives in. This hug being more passionate, expressing their desires to be together. A mellow ASR retorts back " I wont mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man logi toh " And moves forward to kiss her, mark her as his own forever.

A question to CVs here. U gave us a highly passionate & intense epiosde on Thursday. So why was there no continuation of the same on Friday as well.   And that too within a matter of few hours in IPK timeline. I understand Arnav's initial restrained reation, he had to calm down the scared Khushi. But the hugs gave us only fleeting glimpses of the intensity shown on Thursday. What was Khushi's reaction to the kiss? Blank face, should I kiss or not... Or it has something to do with Sanaya's expressions. Not sure Confused Confused 

And what's with SP's fetish for rose petal scenes. Every show of their's has this signature scene, lagta hai koi contract hai phoolwaale ke saath. But showing ASR doing a similar thing doesnt go down well with me...

Then there was another interruption... The family was surprised to see this " secret meeting " Anjali being the most shocked & hurt party. Luved ASR's cool stance here, his call of " Relax " to Khushi. This guy is not at all apologetic abt what he has done & will never shy away from confronting the family for all the right reasons.

Priya, I understand ur frustration with Maami. Another glitch on the part of the CVs, character inconsistency is what is harming the show right now.

Arnav, the husband & Chotey, the brother standing at the crossroads. His dearest Di acusing him of lying to her & his wife, again feeling guilty abt the whole situation.

Dont worry girlss, this is a buildup fr something we have been waiting fr a long time. Patience pays dearies Wink 

Anjali's insecurity is in now in front of Arnav. He finally knows what is plaguing his sister, that she subconsciously blames him fr whatever has gone wrong in her life. The most damaging statement which shocks Arnav " Tum badal gaye ho... jabse tumne humaare sawaalon ka jawab dena chod diya hai "

So we r slowly but steadily getting to a point where we will start getting the answers to a lot of unanswered questions, closing of loops that exist since day 1...

Liked the subtle hint by CVs of Shyam's re-entry, Payal's outburst & Arnav-Aakash scene. But dont understand the need to show a feeble & weak Anjali all the time. C'mon she is just pregnant, not suffering from any illness or something Angry

Priya, agree with u on the wardrobe &  looks issue of the lead actress. Needs special attention in this phase of serious romance...

A small request to CVs, can we have a repeat of ASR's old dialogue in the current scenario " Di, aur kitne din chalega yeh drama "  

And finally a word on our Mr.Perfect... Brilliant show as always esp the bro-sis scenes Clap Clap 

Suvi tu kitna acha lekhti hai perfect post covering all the cruial points loved the red highlighted parts. Teri CV's ki request girl muahhh dil ki baat chinle tuneh. 

amisuv

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by honeypriya

knock knock...am in...anyone around...

watching Sisters ME...so thada to watwe had got last Sat - full one cracker...

and still at this Forum ppl cribbing for anything and everything - beats me- watch other daily soaps first and then crib !!!

</div>
That's why I don't watch any other Hindi soaps!

watch watch...its sometimes good for the senses LOL
<div>

btw u all scared my Jaan away ystrday...very bad !!!

god, it is said, is in the details. when it comes to relationships, it's in the nuance. and iss pyaar ko is all about nuance, isn't it?

in a bid to be objective, surf channels from time to time. even the promos of the sisters show with their loud story and louder telling chills me to the core. sob sob they bought and used tum ho. i'd given it to asr and kkgsr the day i heard it.

don't wish to crib about other shows here, but sorry just can't watch them.
Di so true to all u said...all that and more makes u soo proud for our show !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-indi52

Go to top