Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 20)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Good Morning and HHBB to all...

have a busy morning...will be back later..

have  a fab saturday to my crooner buddies...

And  did u all watch my vmEmbarrassed please do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshowsbeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
updated on page 5 Smile

highonshowsbeena14honeypriya

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Updated on pg 2...will not blame anyone if they don't read...it just became too long and I'm too lazy to editWink

now will go and read the main Crooner and rest.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 21 July 2012 at 7:04am

highonshowsbeena14honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Priya...Loved ur quote,,,,,u r so right in that ,,,what's a hero without undergoing trials & tribulations and emerging triumphant...eager to know ur take...

I was okay with the episode,,,was anyways expecting the interruption...yeh toh aam baath hain RM mein...!!!jab bedroom mein koi privacy nahin hain hall mein kahan se hoga,,,Anji's almost fainting while getting into the car prepared me for this...LOL
It difficult to show sympathy to Anjali ,,,,can understand where she is coming from...can understand her holding Khushi responsible but from the start of this track I have not liked her resenting & crying on seeing her bro happy...!!!...I think the regular viewers must be having difficulty accepting her delicate condition without the baby bump...!!!

Had it been a reversal of situation with Khushi being sent out of RM b'coz of Shyam ,,,would Arnav react in the same way,,????dont think so...maybe he would have resented Shyam but no way would he have grudged his Di her happiness,,,!!!!
I would like to tell the Raizadas that disaster is not going to strike if Anji doesnt take her vitamins for one day..!!!the whole house need not get so hyper abt it ...particularly Akash who is behaving like a spoilt brat,,,If he was not in the mood to eat why then did he go when his mom called him...???Bhindi hi kha leta thoda brain kaam karna shuru karta shayad,,,,,LOL
Waiting for Payal to give both mom-son duo a piece of her mind...

I am looking forward to ASR telling Mami off the nxt time she insults Khushi,,,,I think its coming...'Enough Mami,,,"Day Dreaming
I loved those 4 mins of Arhi,,,,,never thought of seeing ASR being so eager to be accepted as his wife's husband,,,loved the unrestrained hug...the push & shove from Khushi...!!!

The blank call to Anji gives me hopes,,,,Shyamu coming back,,,???yipppeee,,,!!!!!
loved ur take Sri...bt esp the blue highlights..

and yess,even I sensed it - its time we getting that "Enough" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsjakhushi-Gan-Omorabotibeena14--Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

1st of all  Congratulations Indi and Khushi! well deserved ladies!Clap
Clap
I was reading each part and planning to respond till I reached the bottom...and completely forgot what I was thinking! Haila! That's a big responsibility. I'll try to fit in those glass slippers...if I fail badly please don't kill me.

Will add my comments about your post separately...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsjakhushiOmorabotibeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
great one, gandhari

not long at all. beautifully written. and the cogent tone continued through the barun bits without missing a step. respect. my hands start shaking at the mere thought of the boy, especially when he is in husky loving mode.

so i am not the only one thinking sanaya is not looking as much in love. she was a tad better yesterday than on previous occasions. but must say, can't fault her on the diwali romance. she is holding back, not feeling enough, hope she does work it out though. if we are to go to the next level with arnav and khushi, that's a must, isn't it.

liked your delve into anjali. yeah that thing about not getting answers to her questions said so much.

Edited by indi52 - 21 July 2012 at 7:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarihighonshowsjakhushi-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
On Page 20... what the?

Loved your analysis Priya -- so when does Arnav go into peetal ka barthan -- will he move away from Khushi when he does that -- do the TRPs stand a chance against separation ? Not sure!

What the moments of yesterday

1) Flowers absent and present
2) Who turned the lights on?
3) Family intruding on an Arhi private moment -- big what the?
4) Maami's reactions
5) Anjali and her pregnancy and her constant weakness -- not able to figure this one out
6) Anjali not taking medicine ( she does not want to take the bitter pill of the truth ?)
7)Aakash -- he is extremely what the these days -- no retribution for him!

Loved

1)ASR and Khushi's haq bhari hug
2) Paayal finally asking Akash what was wrong with him!

While everyone has been cribbing about Anjali -- I understand her delusion and her issues ... and even her misunderstanding of arnav ... but she does not have to take it out on the baby (am assuming the meds are for that - hypertension/gestational diabets , general vitamins:-)).. that is being extremely immature . She is justified in thinking the brother has changed as the brother has not told her that he knew the truth about Shyam long back and has made her believe that he took action on Shyam based on his wife's testimony.

Unless this revelation happens -- either by Arnav or by anjali finding the will by accident , it would be difficult to fix this relationship -- lovely relationship that it is !

To all the forum wasis -- I guess we should say -- relax - like Arnav!

Priya -- chalo next track shuru hogaya -- so Arnav is responsible for Khushi's past or Khushi is responsibile for Khushi;s past... since both of them were too young -- must be their parents ...so we move on to the past that has a link with the present !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshahighonshowsjakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52beena14--Nishita--

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
perfecto!!!!!! brilliant crooner Smile bang on quotes!!!!Hug

Tangled it is!!!! arnav khushi tangled in love...anjali tangled completely for she is not able to distinguish things or rather wishes to see what she wants to see!!!!!

totally agree with u on the maami take!!not able to justify her sudden change in roles...and have no clue as to where it is heading too..

first eight mins of delight!!! Fight , argue , sulk, nhok jhoks ..whatever the love is just undeniable there!!!! that was so classic and these two jus create magic on screen!!!!

anjali --- omg!!!! two voices in my mind..one trying to defend her and the other just failing to accept the defense!! the same sister who made him realise his love..the same sister who always pointed out when he faltered with the feeling...and now the same sister who believed love and marriage has changed him!!!! The two things that arnav singh raizada had mocked about...the two things that anjali believed a lot...!!!! the complete reversal of love and marriage in their lives...

anjai's fb stands testimony to what she wants to see for in her fb she always rems arnav's words but never rems her words to arnav!!!!  But then monday's episode...have to wait for it for the dialogues will be completed that time...atleast to come into a full judgement of anjali arnav scene...like u said anjali doesnt blame khushi but she has images of khushi maami arnav and her mind connects all these!!!! 

Voice 1 :::: anjali  is in a state where she is not able to distinguish right or wrong..she is not able to see the happiness when her own happiness is lost..she did not choose loneliness it was thrusted on her..or rather a major decision of her life was not taken by her...!!!! she is not ready to accept it...!!!! neither she is able to question it...so something shud happen that will help her break the thoughts
Voice 2- but despite being a sister who really felt happy for her brother...isnt she acting weird when all that his brother has done is to fall in love and she was the one who actually pointed it out???? 
voice 1 ---- persons in her state( personally have seen one )) cannot think anything else..they feel ignored at all ends..and that state every nice thing done also seems like a taunt at something they jus lost!!!!! 
voice 2--- whatever said and done..they shud not overstretch it cos after a point one cannot justify the actions whatsoever!!!!!

ufff mind voices and self battle!!!!Ouch iss pyaar ko kya naam doon **bangs the head*** iss show ne kya kardiya!!!>>>

well when a person is broken or rather not in a great sense of mind it chooses to hear what it wants to hear...well yday maami's dialogues were perfect example...for anjali's mind has come to a judgment already and seeing arnav with Khushi he rmind wud have reeled with thoughts and when maami dint miss out the oppourtunity mind picked up that voice which intensified her thoughts on the same...mind will automatically choose what it wants to hear...and that happened..
ahh the total change of events , the mocking laugh of time..time illusionist it is!!!!

that phone call is super intriguing..what if it shyam was my oly thought..wud be really happy if he makes a comeback...cos when he does..its drama time..cos its again conflict of truths...basically redemption time for raizadas!!!!!Smile

payal was brilliant..!!!! atleast good she got it out of her mind!!!! akash strike 3 !!!personally for me...u will have to start redemption.. really wudnt mind payal leaving the house..and u manofying her..ya obvious with arnav khushi's help ..cos looking at the track..u see anything can happenSmile

yup arnav has to handle both his sister and khushi..and yday was jus the beginning!!!
and heyy that promo...where their pasts are just linked...oh god!!! 

their love story has never been a smooth one...no!!! but whats the best thing is how it has taken a beautiful form..the trust that is developing...the mutual respect...the unsaid words..!!! so like u said when past hits...time will test the love...they might go through a hell lot..but their trust and belief will stand strong!!!! thats a beautiful line priyaClap

peetal ka barthan track...the curse of white pearl...and well...remarriage!!! ***rubs my eyes****freaks out****

whatever it is..all set for the ride...it has been a great development in story...!!! its gonna be exciting ride cos now love is going to stay like forever with little bit of its own side effects!!!LOL

but now lack of promos has been quite a serious issue..trp's are from tv audiences..and keeping them glued to screen by atleast striking the promo at the right time..we are not asking for a series of promos..its just that bang on promo keepin in mind the track for the week...!!!!!

brilliant performances !!!! loved bs and si!!!!
and aww the title track!!!! yayayayay gosh how everything fits the epic couple!!!!!Day Dreaming

a very beautiful crooner gal!!!! Smile
congrats indi di...and Khushi!!!!HugHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsjakhushiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-NewbiesoapfanOmorabotiindi52--Nishita--

Go to top