Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 2)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Oh the IPK CVs! Some days you feel like hugging them and on other days you want to strangle them! But you have to respect their tenacity to stick by their principle of unpredictability in the world of predictable daily soaps. But in their defense what they showed today is more attuned to reality. And reality bites.

Today Anjali walks in to a romantic rendezvous between her brother and his wife. The same brother whom she had forced to go for his out of town meeting though he had insisted on coming with her for Satsang. And that grand rose petal pathway in no way or shape looked like an impromptu plan (even I need those special minions who can invisibly lay a pathway between a run from the stairs to a hug :D). So Anjali jumped into the conclusion that her brother lied to her to be alone with his wife. Impulsive? Definitely!(but then probably it runs in the gene). Unfair? NO! Today's Anjali I understand.

"Waqt badal gay hai Chhotey'Tum badal gaye ho' "

"jabse hamare sawalon ka jawab dena chhora hai tbase saab badal gaya'"

Anjali and Arnav share a lot other than bloodline. They share a painful past which defines them albeit differently. But t has always been Chotey with Di every turn of the way; protecting her , sharing with her everything. Till his sudden wedding. He didn't share his reasons (Anjali doesn't know he's hiding the reason for her only). But Anjali put that aside and took the role of the big sister and welcomed Khushi to RM.

Again on the day Shyam was thrown out. Only one reason given :"I trust Khushi". Again Arnav was trying to protect his fragile, pregnant Di from the harrowing truths of Shyam Manohar Jha which he knew will shatter her coming from his mouth. But to Anjali it was Arnav siding with his spouse. And each incident: finding them together celebrating Khushi's birthday the very next day of her suicidal attempt, him ordering bouquet, saree especially for his wife and today finding them together almost kissing when he's told them he'd be out of town, all validated her fear. She's alone in this, Chotey has a life now apart from her. Anjali doesn't know the real relationship equation of Arnav and Khushi. She doesn't know these are the beginning moments of a couple's life together. To her the Chotey who used to move heaven and earth to make sure everything is perfect in his Di's life is not only the reason of her perfect world shattered but is indifferent to Di's suffering and is blissfully happy with the reason of "her pain". Her new reality.

It's a lot for anyone. And a person like Anjali who has been so royally sheltered by her brother and family, she has felt a sense of entitlement of being front and center in two people's life her husband and brother. Now both gone. It's a rude awakening. She's bound to feel abandoned, lonely and angry. Hence her words. Yes trials and tribulations of the man who goes beyond for his loved ones is now at a cross-hair of a see-saw. How he balances time will tell.

Payal is reaching her saturation point of taking insults for no wrongdoing. I loved how she stood up again for her sister '"sirf aur sirf Khushi ki wajah se'Shyamji ki sachchai sabke samne ayii" and explained how her efforts to helping the has been rejected leaving her with no option but taking care of the people who take care of Di. But that Akash's gene from his mother's side is showing up. And how further crass can  Mami get?

And now to the scene of the day till it was rudely interrupted. A husky "Khushi".Then a first. Arnav waiting in open arms to receive his wife's hug. Till now it has always been Khushi hugging first and then he followed. And the "shhh" to let her know he's there for her. The soft "Kya hua?  darr gaye the tum?" while lovingly moving that tendril of hair from her face. The indulgent smile when she was angrily shoving him for putting her through this. The tug and bear hug to placate her. And she tried to fight it 'but then gave in to his love, her own feelings and hugged him back. A picture perfect scene of two people's confession of their love for each other without the words. And then the husky "Won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati mann lo'" .Then the gesture to seal the deal with a kiss. 'till his family interrupted them. Loved the 'Relax!" . ASR the guy who never believed in love is caught standing on a pathway of roses in the family hall about to kiss is wife, is not flustered at all. His nonchalance is adorable!

A typical IPK signature khatta meetha episode. A lot of movement in story wrt to all the characters. Yes it was a bit anticlimactic from romance perspective after the previous day's visual foreplay'.but then isn't that what we signed for(well maybe 4th time will be the charm. Please CVs)? A roller coaster journey that makes you feel sometimes you're dropping in a bottomless pit but  somehow you know the bend ahead will be better.

Performance wise Barun as usual stole the episode from the romantic husband, to unflustered Chotey in the hall getting a tad irritated with Mami's Gupta sisters snides, to a surprised Arnav on Di's not believing his truth and the concerned brother. Varied emotions, each pitch perfect. Sanaya's uneasiness in close romantic scenes are getting a bit distractive especially when you share the frame with Barun. Deepali has been a treat this week. She's nailed every scene she has been in. I'm loving her. Akshay is the weakest link in a team of brilliant actors. He and Daljeet need to step up more with more screen presence, while he's consistently 'constipated', Daljeet is inconsistent. Anjali's character now is more layered than just looking pretty, being sweet or crying buckets.

Cribbing point: what's with Raizadas and meds? The other day Nani gave Anjali medicinewhen she was upset'yesterday the same. And Anjali was fine during her 1st trimester. What's with this almost fainting look during her second trimester? Pregnancy is not a disease for heaven's sake!

Edited by GanBarunFan - 21 July 2012 at 7:01am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23svasShinyJijilalitha203vidhathritinutinuyogifaluArnav_Khushifansassymahistar1315spsharmilakushikumarisoaringskiesdakshaaviSharaahighonshowssrirao..Smita..palak32amisuvdennisdmenaceanjaani07jakhushisubiscsstg1indi52OnepoundChicbeena14--Nishita--OmorabotipixiegirlDivya1503honeypriya

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
:) 

Just this much for now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshows

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Indi and KhushiClapClapClap very well deservedHug

Such a lovely crooner girl...I was waiting to read your take before posting mine. I had so many questions after watching the episode and you gave me most of my answers Embarrassed.

Nadaan Parindey!! Two people who are madly in love with each other yet their love is tested time and again...beautiful title!! The belief in each other and in their relationship will get stronger with time. Arnav and Khushi will stand together and fight all the battles together.Embarrassed
Yes, the hall way that has witnessed many of their fights, became a witness to this huge moment in their lives. Personally, I loved the first scene. Khushi has always been scared of the dark and the moment she saw Arnav in a flash of light, she ran to him. When she realized, she was tricked into this, she protested, resisted but finally gave in to her feelings. Loved the way he held her tightly not letting her go away. He stood firm in a way telling her that he would always be there for her. She neednt worry now. Khushi had already accepted Arnav as her husband...long back! Her pati, her marriage was always the most important to her but the harsh words that Arnav spoke the other day broke her. Yesterday, she could see in his eyes that he had accepted her as his wife and thats why she gave in without fighting back. Day Dreaming

It was interesting to see how Arnav was left alone in the hallway and he chose to run behind his DiSmile. He knew Khushi would understand his dilemma and will always be there with him now that she has accepted him as her husband. Without any hesitation, he walked up to clear the misunderstanding with his Di. Is this an indication that Arnav and Khushi together will bring the truth out? They will trick Shyaam to open up infront of Anjali? My tiny brain exerting itself now Ermm

When I saw the rose petals in the hallway, I knew the reaction of the Raizadas would be strong. Even if Anjali and co came much later, did Arnav have plans of cleaning the living room before going to his room? Wouldnt they come to know anyway?!? So it was time that the past comes knocking on their doors again. I kind of felt bad for Anjali there...here was a woman who was still reeling from the fact that her brother threw her husband out without giving any justifications and then sees her brother going all out to romance his wife. Anjali doesnt mind if Arnav spends more time with Khushi...but she felt he lied to her just to be with his wife. We must remember that when Anjali saw Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday she didnt say a word to him. Whatever happened was in Arnav and Khushi's private space...they have a right to lead their lives their own way. Anjali was hurt but she never let her brother know that she was hurt. When she overheard him buying a gift for Khushi, she never let him know that she was hurt. But when she saw her brother romancing his wife in the hallway with rose petals around, she felt betrayed and cheated because it looked like a plan. Her chotte who always promised to be around for her, lied to his Di just to be with his wife. However, I must add that I thought her stubbornness for not taking the medicines was a bit too much. She is the didi after all...she could have been magnanimous and brushed it off. I guess she would have done that on any other normal day. 

I am happy to see that Anjali has not turned negative...she hasnt blamed Khushi. For her, it has always been about her Shyaamji and chotte and even today, it is about her chotte and not Khushi. She is upset with Arnav and not Khushi. She is used to having these two men around who protected her...she is bound to feel insecure when she feels the only person on whom she can lean on is moving away from her. Like you said the other day Priya, she has started to feel abondoned. I was glad when she said sab kuch badal gaya...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai. That was the day when everything changed in Arnav, Khushi and Anjali's lives!! Anjali did not get any answers for the sudden marriage...she had every right to know but Arnav chose not to tell her. Anjali again did not get any answers for Shyaam getting thrown out...again, she has every right to know! Anjali has brought out the topic now...will Arnav tell her? I think they should just tell her the truth and she can decide if she wants to give that scumbag a second chance or not. 

Payal is being blamed for not showing concern to Aakash's Di...ugh!! I hope she gives a piece of her mind to that mom-son duo soon. 

Peetal ka bartan track to come!! I am curious to know how they will play it out! Taj Mahal is mentioned so many times...I hope the channel sends our lovebirds at least to Agra...cant believe the cast of one show gets to go to Rajasthan, Delhi and Singapore in a span of less than one year while the cast of our show is confined to the 4 walls of their studioAngryAngryAngry

Other thoughts:

1. Can somebody please throw away that hideous outfit that poor Sanaya was wearing. It is outright ugly. She is so gorgeous...please get some new suits for her. I dont think any other lead repeats their clothes as much as Sanaya is made to repeat her clothesCry
2. Can they stop treating Anjali like she has some disease? Ugh...she is just pregnant and not terminally illSleepy. Evrytime she gets hyper and starts crying, they give her a pill and ask her to sleepShocked
3. I'd rather not talk about the forum's outburst...it is sad to see people destroying a beautiful relationship between a brother and a sister by talking crapDead
4. Agree with the promotions bit...sat through 1 hour of  SBS the other day only to find out that there was not a single mention of our show! The team obviously had their bit of celebrations then why wasnt the media invited?Confused
5. Finally, signs of creepwa making a come back...am I happy or what!!Big smile
6. With Teej round the corner, can we expect Khushi to wear that red sariEmbarrassed. Hope there wont be any interruptions at Gupta houseEmbarrassed The bed is smaller over there but it is also creaky...my guttery mind in full force nowLOLLOLLOL

Edited by --Nishita-- - 21 July 2012 at 8:21am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

lalitha203vidhathriShinyJijiyogifalustar1315ShyJiArnav_Khushifanshidin0117amisuvanjaani07stg1subiscsjakhushipremparbatDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-OnepoundChicindi52pixiegirlOmorabotibeena14

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Big smile

A big hello all crooning peeps. . .first of all a gigantic thank you to each n every one of you for letting me emote with you thru ur expressive and enriching write upsClap. . .

Every day each write up either make me laugh, cry or simply smile. . .wish had the time to reply to each one separatelyEmbarrassed. . .many a times have so much to say but regrettably time constraints stop me. . .SorryHugHug

Love the quote PriyaClapHug. . .Trials and Tribulations indeed makes a Hero complete

I'm totally saddened, today. . .never thought a forum would affect me like this. . .but alas it has. . .guess this forum mirrors the state n perspicacity of the real world public

Today saw a post  talking about a cancer stricken character vs. Ms Anjali's plight. . .last straw for meOuch. . . weighing two possibly life threatening diseases against each other, really??. . .so Cancer is more real than Major depression. . . is it?. . . one can be "hopeless" is both diseases. . . and that IS the worst of all. . .when a human looses the hope to live. . .it's really an unimaginable state to be in. . .

Psychiatric illness is as real as Medical illness. . .Depression is not a "fad", where one can snap his or her finger or even tell oneself that "get out of this rut". . . death can be the final outcome in both instances.

Many have said "Anjali should just die. . .she's a perv. . .the sis-bro bond is nauseating to watch. . .call her pathetic. . .disgustingly weak. . ."

The social stigma that comes with such ppl as being pathetically weak is really heartbreaking. . .yes some diseases are more severe than others. . .but emotionally LABILE individuals need support too. . .just like a cancer patient. . .it's disheartening to see such coldness towards the emotionally labile in the general public at large. . .

Many are asking. . .Is Anjali Pregnant? Depressed? Mentally instable? Jealous? Confused? Weak?. . .Which one is it? . . . Isn't she all of the above. . .with each one having an additive effect. . .collaborating into a cohesive muck in her mind. . . .that's playing havoc on her mental sanity.

Oh well. . . this perception has been very difficult to address/change. . .cuz out in the real world . . .many have struggled to fight for this cause. . . this is just a fictional character. .

Just a little astounded at this forum. . .was of the opinion that perhaps the forum was a representation of the creme de la creme of our society

Know my opinion is not of the general consensuses but had to say it. . . out there. . please be a little empathic guyz. . .I understand the frustration. . .I'm there many a times too with Anjali. . .

Apologies guyzEmbarrassed . . . know am being pen heavy. . .thought of not posting this at all. . .as it's not really an analysis of the epi but a dialogue of the tangibly real and deeply imbedded stereotypes fueling our minds. . .that are clearly reflected in the opines of our forum. . . but had to pour my heart outSmile. . .Wrote some of this in response to a thread but refrained from posting. . . thought of the futility of it, why beat a dead horse. . . felt passionately n where best to croon then the amazing Crooner itselfBig smile. . .

Making mistakes makes us Human. . .but tolerance for those weaker than us makes us Humane.

Now that's out, phew . . . the quintessential romanceDay Dreaming and  loveDay Dreaming shown between ArHi is the soul of IPK. . .making them a classic  dhak dhak coupleDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. . .What to say about this power couple. . .Barun and Sanaya are a powerhouse of talent. . .

The epitome of arrogance is ASR. . .the epitome of humility is Barun Sobti. . . every time I think of these extremes. . .realize. . . BS is an actor par excellence. . .brilliance personified. . .

PS even my mom said today that IPK should come Mon-Sat as it becomes very hard to pass the weekend without it LOL. . .yeah have a rocking Mommy LOL

Edited by palak32 - 21 July 2012 at 12:43am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23lalitha203celaIF_RocksArnav_Khushifanyogifalustar1315serendipity235soaringskiesParshakushikumariamisuvhighonshowsmsinsubiscsanjaani07Omorabotiindi52OnepoundChicDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharaa

Smile

Am silent reader of your crooners Priya...Thumbs Up

I used to watch repeats only after reading your crooner...Big smile

Eagerly waiting for update...

Thankss so much dear Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshowsSharaa

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted? Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. Tongue The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". LOL The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. Wink

So, now tell me what is redemption? In plain words, redemption is to compensate for one's negative/harmful actions. I have always wanted Arnav to redeem for his deeds –for everything wrong he has done to Khushi since the beginning of the story. I do believe in paying for your deeds. Where I differ with many is how the redemption should be done. In my view, his redemption has started from the moment he has seen Khushi in Shyam's arms in the terrace. Whether Arnav has understood or not yet might be the question. Well, we all know he will soon – the day he will finally give in to Khushi's Devi Maiya understanding the reasons & also the consequences of his actions.

Was not it enough that he had to see his ladylove in his brother-in-laws arms on the day he decided to open up his heart? Was not it enough to consciously punish his wife while his heart broke doing that? Was not it enough to have her in front of his eyes but not able to have her as his heart really wanted to? Was not it enough when his heart & mind were in constant battle on whether to believe her leaving him with no peace at all? Was not it enough to be in confinement for 15 days only to realize what wrongs he must have done to his wife? Was not it enough to almost lose her wife when finally he has submitted to his love? Is not it enough as everything is now against their union when he is completely ready to start his life with her? And trust me, there is more to come. Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart.

My heart really goes to this young man. One scene clearly defined yesterday the misery of Arnav Singh Raizada. All he wanted to do was to have his wife accept him & complete their union. He ended up in the middle of a quandary where his wife leaves first followed by his sister leaving him alone with the burden of his deeds, decisions & fate. He could really use a hug now. What goes around, comes around.And he is getting to taste a lot of things that he has done to others, especially Khushi. I got sadistic pleasure when he said "Di, you are misunderstanding me". LOL The woman in me laughed at him – here you go! And still I felt like giving him a hug.

Khushi finally gave in and it had to happen. I will not touch upon her today and would wait to see what she does going forward.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav. The root has been exposed today – the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes.

So why it bothered Anjali or Mami that he had preferred a little time out with his wife? Simple, they just have no idea of the real nature of their relationship. That is another truth that needs to be told. If I was in Anjali's place, I would have also thought that he avoided going to Mandir to be with his wife. The way she reacted was because of the bonding they share & also because of her current circumstances. She could not accept the fact that he lied. I guess the current track is perhaps leading towards the unfolding of all the truths that Arnav chose to hide – depends on in what pace the CVs decide to run the storyline.

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her – a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it.

Payal has finally started to express her frustration – another progress point. But I really did not think it was very sensible of her to say that she has cooked his favorite food under that circumstance. Akash is being a jerk, may be. But Payal needs to play her role properly too. She needs to understand what her husband really needs right now; he needed comfort then, not an act of love. Every relationship goes through a trying period – apparently, they are going through theirs. However, both of them, till now are not handling things very sensibly and this perhaps can cause a major turn in the story.

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too – like Anajali – and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal – maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves.

The rosy pathway did not go down well with me because visually, it was cheesy to me and also I could not imagine Arnav doing that.But then again when I though about it the path has never been rosy for these two & this time also they could not take it - symbolism at its best.  What I am loving about IPK right now, is a lot of facets are open and each has huge potential to turn around the story. Bring it on CVs –twist our heart & mind. I am all ready for it. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

PS1: 3P Demand from me to the PH & the Channel – "Proper Promotion Please!!!".

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!!

Edited by Omoraboti - 21 July 2012 at 12:49am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23rithuparnavidhathriSairArshilalitha203celamraji_1svasShinyJijixyzw231frhnjnstar1315yogifaluDreamcatcherkushikumarispsharmilaParshaamisuvsriraohighonshowsanjaani07subiscsstg1Sunshine80Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-pixiegirlOnepoundChicbeena14--Nishita--riti4u

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
nice pics..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

res

love your quote!!!! Clap

trials and tribulations indeed... 'why sudden marriage' getting ready to revisit...

looking forward to your analysis...of a typical signature IPK episode.
will update after your update.Smile

the first sane words I read since the episode LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshowsDivya1503-Gan-Omoraboti

Go to top