Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 18)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
omoraboti,

thanks for saying that.
hope your bug about that sentence gets resolved.

read your post and absolutely wanted to run and give that guy left by himself a big hey there. he's a cutie. and being a man, slightly strangely put together ha ha. takniki kharabi as the forum puts it. but i love such people, even in life. too much togetherness i can't trust. your note on mamiji and the bahus of our lands most interesting and true. we are taught to accept another family as our own with their good and bad. our brand of patriarchy with its myths of khandan and "bari" also has women adopting the husband's fam as her primary fam while hers becomes imp to her spouse but certainly not his number one family. bahus go through years of testing before qc finally gives the nod. personally, this family angle that accompanies all marriages has its plus and minus. though cranky and individualistic, i rather like this extra challenge added to a union, somehow makes things more colourful and the experience gets richer. however, i think love and marriage remains a story of two people essentially.
not so to the traditional akash who really isn't brimming over with exciting new thought and so payal chases him with bhindi. while mr cutiepie raizada lays rose petals across the drawing room floor to woo his beloved while the family is doing satsang. (of course, he forgets to lock the door. but then risk takers often make mistakes heehee.)
which man would you choose to marry? which man would never let his fam down? this curious combination of old values and new yearnings makes my preferred raizada irresistible. maybe because i identify with this part entirely and then there are his aankhey, muskaan, gussa, deal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshakushikumariOmorabotiriti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
sorry omoraboti, got mixed up between your comments and nishita's. posted my reply to you on hers. re edited, posted just above.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Omoraboti,,,, Farha...loved ur take on all the points of the epi...

so Akash is like Anjali...mmm...buckling under pressure,,interesting point...
Even my heart went out to Arnav ,,when the 2 most imp people in his life walked away from him in opposite directions leaving him alone

Hi Sri!

I wont say these two are alike but it seemed to me Akash lived in his own kinda protective bubble. He never had to be through rough waters, never was needed to make tough decisions .. So he is also a bit unstable with the turns of events. Being disappointed with her wife for hiding something important is justifed ... But beyond that his behavior is confusing. He is again nit giving Payal any opportunity to explain, neither is he taking any action to solve the problems.

Hug to Arnav again. Poor soul. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasrirao

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

sorry omoraboti, got mixed up between your comments and nishita's. posted my reply to you on hers. re edited, posted just above.

I understood! No worries! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by srirao

Hi,,Indi ,,loved ur post,,
[/DIV][DIV],I have read many saying that they didnt like yesterday's hug&that Khushi gave in too easily...but along with u loved their hug yesterday...it was as u said different from others...
Me 3 ..loved the hugg..infact love all the chemistry going b/w them!!!Meri analysis ko paralysis ho gaya hai...tum sab itnae serious kyon sound ker rhae ho...wasie hi Saturday slow motion mai jaa rhaha hai... After nawab gifted tht saree Monday is all red..but veryyy far!!! Waiting...n den who is not!!
I really wish Akash Bitwa stops trying to be ASR junior...frown is genetic but still bhai has patentrights...go find new expressions..u r confused !! ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION N UR SKILLS TO (get a grip CV's...give him a proper defined place in the story...Bhai sae baat kero Kid borther...ur wife is suffering..so r u ..6 month of marriage firstturbulencein married life n all ur love vanished) Raizadas and their Pseudo Sincerity Syndrome!!!! Where does it lie...Arnav Bitwa...PAY THE PRICE FOR BEING BRAVE..both husband and wife coz family is just not willing to talk to u..specially ur brother..jiss pae tumko itna confidence hai ki tum jab joo bologae woo keraega..BUS TUM SAE BAAT KAB KERAEGA..NA JAne koi..na jane koi.!!its too early for dii to rise n shine...but some one hold the poor boy n tell him he is loved just like the other kid in the family!!!
Swear on the price Gupta sisters are paying for loving ur sons...!!!

drama at its peak...!!!

hi parsha, yeah we're too serious on a saturday. maybe we've caught the pseudo sincerity syndrome hyuk. she better wear that red saree and we'll pass him the whip to crack and command, "nacho."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha-Gan-

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I see Nani pampering Anjali n Kushi... Frm d start of the show.

Bt, when i see her behaviour towards Arnav, i'm confused. Even aftr he escaped a life threatening kidnap, Nani who had a sensible conversation didnt 'hug' him once... Even Mami did. For once she didnt ask, 'aap teek tho hai, chotte'... She being a 'grandma' i expectd that.

Bt Nani is ever ready to hug Kushi n Anjali... Payal, well Nani is too busy with other 2 bitiyas.

Nani has the slightest hint of Kushi's good deeds n she guesses, and says 'bitiya is mahaan'.

Bt, never once tried to consider or even knw Arnav's pain, in whatever situations.

She played d match maker game with Anjali, bt why? Bcz Arnav lovs Kushi... No, Naani loves to have Kushi bahu.

The same Nani who had problems with Lavanya calling Arnav 'baby' had no prblms with kushi bitiya barging into her grandson's bedroom at odd times n anytime.

Nani is a grandmother to Anjali n Kushi, bt a 'school principal' to Arnav... Who wil never let Arnav cry in her lap...

Naniji... ARNAV is your 27 yr old grandson... Who despite having a dad, u hate... Has taken care of you n your family. Shall i now ask for a redemptionwa frm u for dat. I wud hav, if i didnt hate 'redemption' that much...

Is Arnav for Nani, just Anjali's brother and Kushi's pathi...?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaamisuvOmorabotiindi52beena14SunoNa...Divya1503-Gan-riti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Bt, when i see her behaviour towards Arnav, i'm confused. Even aftr he escaped a life threatening kidnap, Nani who had a sensible conversation didnt 'hug' him once... Even Mami did. For once she didnt ask, 'aap teek tho hai, chotte'... She being a 'grandma' i expectd that.

Bt Nani is ever ready to hug Kushi n Anjali... Payal, well Nani is too busy with other 2 bitiyas.

Nani has the slightest hint of Kushi's good deeds n she guesses, and says 'bitiya is mahaan'.

Bt, never once tried to consider or even knw Arnav's pain, in whatever situations.

She played d match maker game with Anjali, bt why? Bcz Arnav lovs Kushi... No, Naani loves to have Kushi bahu.

The same Nani who had problems with Lavanya calling Arnav 'baby' had no prblms with kushi bitiya barging into her grandson's bedroom at odd times n anytime.

Nani is a grandmother to Anjali n Kushi, bt a 'school principal' to Arnav... Who wil never let Arnav cry in her lap...

Naniji... ARNAV is your 27 yr old grandson... Who despite having a dad, u hate... Has taken care of you n your family. Shall i now ask for a redemptionwa frm u for dat. I wud hav, if i didnt hate 'redemption' that much...

Totally agree. I cannot watch the show anymore if Arnav doesnt get love from anyone. Past 1 year i waited someday kushi might sower love on him, but now his life is like dhobti ka kutta na ghar ka na ghatka. 

the only women who probably understood arnav was LA i belive LOL how strange Ouch
I hope he runs away alone leaving mad house Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvOmorabotiindi52vaatuhaara

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Sometimes I do feel that arnav is totally neglected as far as giving love is concerned in his family..Cry
-for them it is ok if he eats alone...
-they dont bother to call a doctor for him after kidnapping thing but for anjali a slight problem a doctor is called...Poor guy was still having scar on his face..no one tended to it..
he is such loner and yesterday when he was left alone in living room I so wanted to hug my poor baby...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarihighonshows-Gan-Omorabotiindi52vaatuhaara

Go to top