Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 14)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak32

Big smile

A big hello all crooning peeps. . .first of all a gigantic thank you to each n every one of you for letting me emote with you thru ur expressive and enriching write upsClap. . .

PS even my mom said today that IPK should come Mon-Sat as it becomes very hard to pass the weekend without it LOL. . .yeah have a rocking Mommy LOL

Hi Palak!

That was really a beautiful & thoughtful post. If I put my view on the basis of my general perception of the members of this forum, many are not yet introduced with the various facets of reality & life. They probably think from their POV of an ideal life with logic .. I am disappointed with them only when they do not keep an open mind & try to understand others' POV. Other than that, I choose to ignore their opinion because those frustrate me for no reason. I tried putting up my opinion once in a while but many are not even matured enough to deal a different POV. It is natural when we have an audience with age ranging between 8 to 80 perhaps .. Dont feel bad. Smile

Say Hi to your mom! Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by Omoraboti - 21 July 2012 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
so khushi going back to gh bag packed arnav along with her excuse babu jee isnt well !

P7 news

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriarchanan14beena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

Hi all,...

Amazing Episode...many facet of different relationship being explored all at once...n very enjoyable too...

But why pray tell is there this comparison left right and centre going on about Gharwali and baharwali????

All this heart broken lady is trying to figure out is the truth...n now her dilemma being her Chotey who before the sudden marriage always shared tiniest details of his life with her, has suddenly stopped telling his Di anything. Has decided to create a shell around himself? Is keeping her out of that shell even upon asking him for the reason and truth.

What i saw today was not about Khushi and Anjali being mad with Arnav wanting to spend time with Khushi, but more of why can he just not be honest with her about everything. Just come clean and say whatever he has been choosing not to disclose.

I m sure a sister who suffered in life just as much as himself has a right to that much curtesy from him.

For me there was no comparision btwn Khushi and Anjali.

Khushi is his love, which Anjali very clearly knows,...but she is that one person who shared his hapiness and sorrow since childhood. There has always been a bond there that seems to be breaking since the sudden marriage as Arnav choose to be quite about it, and Anjali STILL doesnt seem to understand why...

I really felt bad for this sister brother relationship that is being in the midst of the turmoil only cuz one person is trying to protect the other. While the other person is feeling shut out.

Iss chuppi ko kya naam doon???

Desparately looking forward to ur Crooner...

AvniSmile

Avni,

That is a really sensible post .. I so wish Gul never mentioned about the show's original name of "Di ki Saut". People cannot just get over this name .. and they dont even know what they are saying, I guess! Confused

vidhathriParshabeena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

so khushi going back to gh bag packed arnav along with her excuse babu jee isnt well !

P7 news

Arnav also going?? I love GH. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14indi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Priya...Loved ur quote,,,,,u r so right in that ,,,what's a hero without undergoing trials & tribulations and emerging triumphant...eager to know ur take...

I was okay with the episode,,,was anyways expecting the interruption...yeh toh aam baath hain RM mein...!!!jab bedroom mein koi privacy nahin hain hall mein kahan se hoga,,,Anji's almost fainting while getting into the car prepared me for this...LOL
It difficult to show sympathy to Anjali ,,,,can understand where she is coming from...can understand her holding Khushi responsible but from the start of this track I have not liked her resenting & crying on seeing her bro happy...!!!...I think the regular viewers must be having difficulty accepting her delicate condition without the baby bump...!!!

Had it been a reversal of situation with Khushi being sent out of RM b'coz of Shyam ,,,would Arnav react in the same way,,????dont think so...maybe he would have resented Shyam but no way would he have grudged his Di her happiness,,,!!!!
I would like to tell the Raizadas that disaster is not going to strike if Anji doesnt take her vitamins for one day..!!!the whole house need not get so hyper abt it ...particularly Akash who is behaving like a spoilt brat,,,If he was not in the mood to eat why then did he go when his mom called him...???Bhindi hi kha leta thoda brain kaam karna shuru karta shayad,,,,,LOL
Waiting for Payal to give both mom-son duo a piece of her mind...

I am looking forward to ASR telling Mami off the nxt time she insults Khushi,,,,I think its coming...'Enough Mami,,,"Day Dreaming
I loved those 4 mins of Arhi,,,,,never thought of seeing ASR being so eager to be accepted as his wife's husband,,,loved the unrestrained hug...the push & shove from Khushi...!!!

The blank call to Anji gives me hopes,,,,Shyamu coming back,,,???yipppeee,,,!!!!!

Hi Sri!

Lovely post there. Smile

About Anjali, I think this time it was the percieved lie that bothered Anjali .. nothing to do with Arnav's happiness. Lets see how it takes turns! But it is difficult to think that Anjali can be unhappy with his Chotey's happiness, isnt it?

Parshasriraobeena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

P7 news

Arnav also going?? I love GH. Big smile

I know I'm shameless but I hope Khushi packs her red sareeLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriParshaarchanan14beena14-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Geez.. I'm frustrated now

Why????

The forum ya.. Lost my post twice.. Add to that this not so exciting weekend..

Edited by -SH- - 21 July 2012 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

P7 news

Arnav also going?? I love GH.

I know I'm shameless but I hope Khushi packs her red saree

You are still hopeful? Shocked HOW? I think CVs have scrapped the entire scene..

Go to top