Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 11)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
loved your quote...waitin fr complete update...res

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hi Crooners, what an episode to snap us back into reality after the high we were on yesterday. It wasn't bad but it definately lacked the balance the previous one had. The Arnav and Khushi scene I of course loved but felt it was too rushed, wouldn't have minded more resistence from Khushi before giving in nor would I have minded them having some more time to themselves before the predicted interruption. What was the need to rush back to drama so fast? I must add, I am loving this side of ASR returning the I don't give a damn attitude who is not ashamed to be shown romancing his wife.

I can see why Anjali MU what she saw, it did look planned but that is where I stopped understanding her. Once again the CVs failed in the execution and instead of feeling sympathy for Anjali, I was left feeling the opposite. Looks like the stage is being set for Shyam's return, I'm sure that phone call was him

The highlight of the episode for me besides the ARHI scene was Payal getting her backbone back and having enough of Akash's treatment of not only her but her sister as well. Hats off to her here, Akash is taking things too far now and deserved to be called out on it.
Mandy lovely post. Payal finally taking a stand. Yes sure she will be there for Khushi when the time comes for Khushi to leave.The Cv's are know to bulid up intensity then not following through . The Arhi scene was flat for me after the hug the CV's failed to show the intensity. I was hoping for an intense monologue between Arhi. I want Shyamu back ASAP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Honey dear, waiting for your update. Loving the track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

res                         The End of the Road is but a Bend in the Road

On first viewing I didn't like the episode had to re- watch it to understand where this track is heading. I was expecting this but the speed with which it came was shocking, well the CV's never fail to surprise us.  Khushi will need help from her devi maiya, Anjali will have to perform many poojas and keep vrat's to pass through this period of trial and tribulations.

Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too.

The much anticipated continuation from yesterday's episode was like a flat soda. The intensity which was built up was not delivered today. CV's why did you not follow an intense scene between your leads right after the hug. I felt the scene was  incomplete , yes we realize we are watching this show from Arnav's POV but it would be nice to show Khushi's when you had built the intensity where both the actor's POV was important to the viewers.

Agree with you BeenaThumbs Up...see even Bro's are discussing the same

Coming to Anjali , I know there are many post on the forum bashing her''''I watched Anjali and Arnav's scenes several times to understand Anjali's POV. Anjali is very insecure more so right now for her she doesn't know the circumstances of Chote's marriage she feels Khushi has come into Chote's life in the recent past. He loves Khushi, so believes her, and not Shyamji who has been in Chote's life longer. For Anjali it was traumatic to see her husband being thrown out of the house by her brother and the only explanation he gave was, I TRUST KHUSHI. Anjali wants an explanation from her Chote. When she said, everything has changed the day you got married, you have stopped answering questions. We as viewers can see both sides of the coin but from Anjali's  POV , she is right her chote has yet to tell her why the sudden marriage because of this for the first time have lost faith in him . Anjali puts her Shyamji on a pedestal she has devoted her past four years of her life to him. Suddenly someone comes and accuses him that means the past four yrs means nothing where is the faith? Anjali opened the door here bringing up Arnav's marriage , I am hoping Arnav tells his Di the circumstances and the contract marriage. Anjali is in depression and is mourning over her broken marriage. Cv's please don't leave this loop open. Why Cv's do you want to use the dialogue about death both sister and brother using it to emotionally black mailing each other

You are right Beena...but Chotey is sleepingShocked

Yes, here again the CV's faltered''''' how come no one in the Raizada family have bothered to find out about Arnav's kidnapping from the horse's mouth. Under what circumstances did Khushi find Arnav what they she had to go through to get him home safely. No one showed any concern on his return.

Sahi boli..even I am racking brainConfused

I am so proud of Payal finally she took a stand . Sit your husband down girl and knock some sense in him.

Even ASR agrees

I can see Mami and Aakash standing by Di , Payal with Khushi , Nani being neutral, Arnav you have your hands full.   Director saab , I am totally confused with Aakash's expression not sure if he is angry or confused with Payal . Brush up the acting skills.

Mixed signals of Aakash is really confusing for me too

Priya , loved the quote can't wait for you to update the crooner will add my comments later.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshasrirao-Gan-beena14riti4u

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@palak32

Making mistakes makes us Human. . .but tolerance for those weaker than us makes us Humane.

Profound words Clap Mental illness is a disease which cannot most of the time be completely cured . It is a very slow process of healing. . I have had the experience to see someone close to me take his own life due to mental illness. Yes, In India it is a stigma people won't even acknowledge MI as a disease. Thxs for bringing this issue up in your post. Loved it.  Hug

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

@Beena Beautiful Poem. . loved how well u explored and articulated ASR's and Anjali's stateHug. . .especially the orange-ish font below

ASR is certainly at crossroads where angst is waiting for him with open arms. . .and he must strike a balance at this juncture and that too without any guidance. . .

U r right. . .Anjali and ASR's conversation was surely a window to the future storyline. . .

Originally posted by beena14

res                         The End of the Road is but a Bend in the Road
                                                                                 By Helen Rice

When we feel we have nothing left to give
                               And we are sure that the "song has ended"--
                               When our day seems over and the shadows fall
                               And the darkness of night has descended,

Where can we go to find the strength
                               To valiantly keep on trying,
                               Where can we find the hand that will dry
                               The tears that the heart is crying--

There's but one place to go and that is to God
                                And, dropping all pretense and pride,
                               We can pour out our problem without restraint
                               And gain strength with Him at our side--

And together we stand at life's crossro
a

You've just come to "a bend in the road."
                              And view what we think is the end,
                              But God has a much bigger vision
                              And he tells us it's only a bend--

For the road goes on and is smoother,
                             And the "pause in the song" is a "rest,"
                            And the part that's unsung and unfinished
                             Is the sweetest and richest and best--

So rest and relax and grow stronger,
                             Let go and let God share your load,
                             Your work is not finished or ended,

On first viewing I didn't like the episode had to re- watch it to understand where this track is heading. I was expecting this but the speed with which it came was shocking, well the CV's never fail to surprise us.  Khushi will need help from her devi maiya, Anjali will have to perform many poojas and keep vrat's to pass through this period of trial and tribulations.

Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too.Clap

The much anticipated continuation from yesterday's episode was like a flat soda. The intensity which was built up was not delivered today. CV's why did you not follow an intense scene between your leads right after the hug. I felt the scene was  incomplete , yes we realize we are watching this show from Arnav's POV but it would be nice to show Khushi's when you had built the intensity where both the actor's POV was important to the viewers.

Coming to Anjali , I know there are many post on the forum bashing her''''I watched Anjali and Arnav's scenes several times to understand Anjali's POV. Anjali is very insecure more so right now for her she doesn't know the circumstances of Chote's marriage she feels Khushi has come into Chote's life in the recent past. He loves Khushi, so believes her, and not Shyamji who has been in Chote's life longer. For Anjali it was traumatic to see her husband being thrown out of the house by her brother and the only explanation he gave was, I TRUST KHUSHI. Anjali wants an explanation from her Chote. When she said, everything has changed the day you got married, you have stopped answering questions. We as viewers can see both sides of the coin but from Anjali's  POV , she is right her chote has yet to tell her why the sudden marriage because of this for the first time have lost faith in him . Anjali puts her Shyamji on a pedestal she has devoted her past four years of her life to him. Suddenly someone comes and accuses him that means the past four yrs means nothing where is the faith? Anjali opened the door here bringing up Arnav's marriage , I am hoping Arnav tells his Di the circumstances and the contract marriage. Anjali is in depression and is mourning over her broken marriage. ClapCv's please don't leave this loop open. Why Cv's do you want to use the dialogue about death both sister and brother using it to emotionally black mailing each other

Yes, here again the CV's faltered''''' how come no one in the Raizada family have bothered to find out about Arnav's kidnapping from the horse's mouth. Under what circumstances did Khushi find Arnav what they she had to go through to get him home safely. No one showed any concern on his return.

I am so proud of Payal finally she took a stand . Sit your husband down girl and knock some sense in him. I can see Mami and Aakash standing by Di , Payal with Khushi , Nani being neutral, Arnav you have your hands full.   Director saab , I am totally confused with Aakash's expression not sure if he is angry or confused with Payal . Brush up the acting skills.  

Priya , loved the quote can't wait for you to update the crooner will add my comments later.

Edited by palak32 - 21 July 2012 at 12:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshakushikumaribeena14-Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening buddiesHug

whats the topic of discussion?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshaindi52beena14

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Updating first parts of my thoughts and its regarding Anjali. Will come back later for Arnav and Khushi's hug.Embarrassed
Haila...shy u r making lambi post...that too with 2 partsShocked..chal me ready with ASR to read

----------
What happened Anjali Jha? What happened for wanting your Arnav (Chottey) (to be happy)

You are are the same sister who showed your brother the mirror every single time asking him to see inside his heart and understand his love for Khushi...

so what happened today. Was it because you were happy and then that was okay...and you wanted your brother to be happy...andnow you don't have your happiness and so he shouldn't be happy..

Oh yeah even ASR was discussing same with Aakash bhai ki kya hua...Di aaj kal aise behave kyun karti hain???

What happened to the trust you had in your brother...this is the same brother who got his heart broken and went ahead forcibly married the love of his life...to save you...and your saying that he was right to do so...based on your reaction...
Agreed...but she doesn't know her chotey went ahead with force marriage for her sake

I get it ..when a woman loses her husband who has been a God figure to her...to lose her mental stability...and get into depression..but today it was clearly portrayed that Anjlai has been in her right mind always...she knew that the her brother fell in love...and she knows that he would always do anything for the people he loves...so then why feel this way when that love is towards Khushi...
 Interesting pointEmbarrassed...there u go

But still I can give her benefit of doubt as per the current trauma she is going through
Anjali Jha..you did the following..

1.You fought with your brother for khushi to have a place in RM..
2.You witnessed the smile in his face because of Khushi..not once...but many times..
3.When you found out that your brother is in love with Khushi, you did silly things to get them together..
4.You heard your brother open his heart about Khushi during holi..a brother who never opens his heart to anybody...
5.You were happy that he was happy...he is happy now...so why not be happy for him...why not put yourself above all...and do what your brother did for you...?

I am disappointed . He as a brother has done so much for you...but now in return...its time for you to be the bigger person and prove it to the world that you r the bigger sister..a sister who sees her brother not only as a baby brother, but  a man who has feelings...who has a life beyond his relationships... a man who your mother described in that letter...or have you yourself have forgotten that letter...

ASR completely understands you are disappointed as you are loyal fan of him...but he wants you to be not so angry after all it's his Di damnit!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14-Gan-riti4u

Go to top