Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 104)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by -SH-

The episode was a classic example of 4 Lions' trademark style. It was all 'happy-go-lucky' on surface but had the undercurrents too (read Anjali). The scene between the siblings left me confused.. Why was their no reaction from Anjali's side when Arnav told her abt the truth behind marriage and what he actually knew abt Shyam? And why did Arnav lie about not loving Khushi before marriage?

Okay.. I can excuse the 2nd one but first one is not going to make me rest..

precisely!!! it left me confused too!! anjali was too thanda about it was she even taking it in? Or it was just a blur for her? But then, she did come and speak to Khushi as well.

I can understand Arnav was trying to convince Anjali about her importance and hence the lie but i cant get Anjali's reaction at all.

Also, Akash needed a week to mull over things eh? hmmm.
But a droolicious ASR made up for everything. classic lines from him today. you don't have to go on your knees to accept me Khushi... so easy to speak to you when you are asleep and oh mausam hain suhana totally adorable today.

I don't know... I don't want to jump on conclusions yet but that first scene was fishy.. See I agree that she came to talk to Khushi but the moment Khushi took a step towards her she turned.. It could be that CVs want to show the understanding gradually or there's something else brewing entirely. It could be that Anjali's happy with everything but she doesn't want to believe a word against Shyam. Hence that blank look maybe? Also she's going to lie to her brother so that she could meet her husband.. Jo bhi ho I loved that scene coz the 'saansein ruk jayegi' moment was repeated with the siblings. Loved that confession..

Coming to Akaash.. CVs pretty much redeemed everyone today..

Everyone should be blessed with a husband like ASR. He's adorable when he's in love and when he shows how much he cares..

ASR's version of Mausam hai suhana had me in splits LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_water-Gan-Omoraboti

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mashira

The episode was a classic example of 4 Lions' trademark style. It was all 'happy-go-lucky' on surface but had the undercurrents too (read Anjali). The scene between the siblings left me confused.. Why was their no reaction from Anjali's side when Arnav told her abt the truth behind marriage and what he actually knew abt Shyam? And why did Arnav lie about not loving Khushi before marriage?

Okay.. I can excuse the 2nd one but first one is not going to make me rest..

precisely!!! it left me confused too!! anjali was too thanda about it was she even taking it in? Or it was just a blur for her? But then, she did come and speak to Khushi as well.

I can understand Arnav was trying to convince Anjali about her importance and hence the lie but i cant get Anjali's reaction at all.

Also, Akash needed a week to mull over things eh? hmmm.
But a droolicious ASR made up for everything. classic lines from him today. you don't have to go on your knees to accept me Khushi... so easy to speak to you when you are asleep and oh mausam hain suhana totally adorable today.

I don't know... I don't want to jump on conclusions yet but that first scene was fishy.. See I agree that she came to talk to Khushi but the moment Khushi took a step towards her she turned.. It could be that CVs want to show the understanding gradually or there's something else brewing entirely. It could be that Anjali's happy with everything but she doesn't want to believe a word against Shyam. Hence that blank look maybe? Also she's going to lie to her brother so that she could meet her husband.. Jo bhi ho I loved that scene coz the 'saansein ruk jayegi' moment was repeated with the siblings. Loved that confession..

Coming to Akaash.. CVs pretty much redeemed everyone today..

Everyone should be blessed with a husband like ASR. He's adorable when he's in love and when he shows how much he cares..

ASR's version of Mausam hai suhana had me in splits LOL

yup i get that this is classic IPK... never a straight road LOLLOL. I have always trusted them.. they wouldn't have made anjali react so blankly if there wasn't a solid reason for it. I shall wait and see! if only ppl on the forum had some patience! tsk tsk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Pyaar ka naya naya bukhaar hai.. Can't stay without wifey Wink
Originally posted by mouramen

but G, taking out clothes for packing was so cute...why did he change his mind ????
whatever he has reached again(precap) LOL
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

the scene between Arnav and Khushi after the jogging...did I miss something...he wanted to come with ...but then he stopped...I need to rewatch Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenaceOmoraboti-Gan-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ok i go for my exercise at 11 am ...stopped going coz of repeat telecast...went in night..on the way chkd forum..pata laga janab gana gaa rahe hai..had to rush back home..Abhi kya maar hi dalogae...yet to watch..wht did he do now????Shocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ok this is super hilarious - Raagini's creation...

just too good ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamjakhushibs_deeps-Gan-Omorabotiindi52pc_palsbeena14-Facetious---Nishita--

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

just too good ROFL

ROFL because crazy fans are crazy!! ROFL

Is this the same Ragini .. The youtube one?? Rabba-ve interrupter?
jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

just too good ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Thank god some of us retain our much needed sense of humour!!!
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

http://fandomkolaveri.tumblr.com/

just too goodROFL

Oh yeah!! But where is Barun Sobti? So mean!
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top