Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 10)

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Mere jaane ka time hain...I just hope Khushi doesnt go into the self-sacrificing SP bahu mode but rather decides to stand by her husband in this difficult time coz she is not one to shy away from difficult situations...!!!

Hi,,Indrani...lovely weather here...me very happy with totally unrestrained no-holds barred hug from both of them,,,the first of its kind,,,with Arnav opening up his arms for her!!previously always he was taken by surprise

Rishta Wohi, Soch Nayi...

Edited by highonshows - 20 July 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanParshasrirao-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Hi..Sunshine...I understand Anjali's insecurity,,,,but its not like she is not aware of the true state of affairs,,,,,why didnt she walk out with her husband if she felt he was innocent ..???

Doc what she saw was back and forth accusations...where to be truthful Shyam was more convincing...then Arnav passes the judgement, slaps him and Shyam is thrown out of the house. No explanation given but "I trust Khushi.".
Remember her conv with Nani? She's confused. one one side she doesn't mistrust Shym, then on the other side she knows Chotey is right usually. And her FBs that day indicated she felt Chotey sided with his wife...today she felt again he chose his wife over her...hence her sense of being betrayed by her brother who has always proclaimed Di is is world. It's hard to get down from a pedestal supported by two men and suddenly realize one is thrown out of your life and the other is 'busy' (from Anjali's POV) with his own life. And honestly she was put there by both of them...she was over protected...even now if you see...all the fuss about Di/ anjali being upset. They give her meds but no explanation.

sorry for jumping in as it was addressed at Sunshine...but today's Anjali's disappointment I can sort of feel.

I completely understand her state of mind the day he was thrown out,,,,but what abt later,,,?She knows her bro has been kidnapped but did she even once ask him abt it,,,,,sorry but for me she is coming across as being totally self-centred,,,,her trying to abort the baby also disappointed me...

i so want to join this conv but battery low. back soon. yes she could always choose to leave with him, she still can. also that fuelled by extreme anger eviction after two thappad was hasty from a rational point of view. will def cause trouble. but her reaction to arnav and his new happiness i don't find surprising. chat about that maybe a bit later?

celahighonshowssrirao-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Good Morning / Evening  Priya and my Buddies Hug I have updated my post on pg 1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshows-Gan-

Arnav_Khushifan Senior Member
Arnav_Khushifan
Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by Arnav_Khushifan

Hello Crooner Buddies,
Looking forward to all of your updates.  You guys expain each episode so nicely and positively that even when an episode is not the best( according to me)  that after reading the crooner I enjoy it much more.  So thanks for maintaining the positivity in the forum.  It is always a delight to come on the crooner.
I am usually a silent reader, occasionaly I will make a small post so here we go.  As much as I liked the episode today I felt taht the passion and intensity taht we saw for the last couple of days was lacking.  The hug was perfect!!! Loved how Arnav pulled Khushi back in his arms and how Khushi finally gave in but the almost kiss was not that intense ( on Khushi's part).  Maybe Khushi is also tired of the uncompletion of the KISSES Wink.  I was hoping that they would have had some more conversation and romance before the whole clan desended on them.  Really liked the conversation between Arnav and Anjali.  Definately understand why Anjali and the rest of the family misunderstood Arnav and Khushi.  The evidence was very damaging.  On a positive note am glad that Payal is finally taking a stand for herself and Khushi.  Just hope she does it without MIL around!!!    Hopefully Arnav will be able to make some headway with Anjali but won't hold my breath for that.  Looks like Shyam is going to be coming back soon and that just might be a good thing.  He always moves thing between our Lovebirds so yeh I think the family is going to find about the contract on Monday because Khushi is going to say something at the end of the Rain sequence when things get too hot WinkWink between them.    I hope then Arnav tells her how he really wants her forever.  Counting the hours till Monday.  Iss Intezar ko kya naam doon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey loved your short precise post.   ClapWhy are you a silent reader ? You should make a post everyday welcome girl . We love it when more writer's join us . The red highlighted parts Thumbs Up Yes, I agree Khushi sent mixed signals was not sure what she wanted. Payal will talk but the problem is Aakash has to listen if his mother lets him. Shyam will make an entry he has to for the story to move forward.
Thanks for the welcome.  I am looking forward to being a regular on the Crooner.  IPKKND and the CROONER Rocks!!!!!!!!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasrirao-Gan-beena14indi52

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@ Beena...loved it..particularly  the part abt Arnav being at crossroads with no one to  guide him ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Just posted a VM for all..chk it out..

Pretty sure you will like itEmbarrassed

celaParshaamisuvbeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Just posted a VM for all..chk it out..

Pretty sure you will like itEmbarrassed

Shallu dear , Thank you Hug  Pretty sure nahi girl loved it Clap
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Crooners, what an episode to snap us back into reality after the high we were on yesterday. It wasn't bad but it definately lacked the balance the previous one had. The Arnav and Khushi scene I of course loved but felt it was too rushed, wouldn't have minded more resistence from Khushi before giving in nor would I have minded them having some more time to themselves before the predicted interruption. What was the need to rush back to drama so fast? I must add, I am loving this side of ASR returning the I don't give a damn attitude who is not ashamed to be shown romancing his wife.

I can see why Anjali MU what she saw, it did look planned but that is where I stopped understanding her. Once again the CVs failed in the execution and instead of feeling sympathy for Anjali, I was left feeling the opposite. Looks like the stage is being set for Shyam's return, I'm sure that phone call was him

The highlight of the episode for me besides the ARHI scene was Payal getting her backbone back and having enough of Akash's treatment of not only her but her sister as well. Hats off to her here, Akash is taking things too far now and deserved to be called out on it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23IF_RocksParshaamisuvsubiscs-Gan---Nishita--beena14indi52

Go to top