Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED - Page 77

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

😍   πŸ˜   πŸ˜

Whatever Di says now... Nothing can stop Arnav Singh Raizada from romancing his wife.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by mini16 - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: mpk2011

@ riti, hey dear thanx for liking. I m considering that the Kolaveri di is not directed to me but to u know who πŸ˜†
At the end of the day, it is just a show , somebody's creativity and their POV. If the writers were different the show would have been different. But since ppl sometimes tend to align towards a particular fictional character while completely ignoring the other, I thought of presenting the other side of the coin. Thats becoz here it seems that if the things r not pointed out they are considered to be non existent πŸ˜‰.
If the Kolaveri di was indeed for me then I would have to make yet another post πŸ˜ƒ

Just seeing your reply..πŸ˜ƒ that kolaveri di was not directed at you..but you understand for whom it was...πŸ˜‰..yes sometimes it is really funny when even I get so serious with these characters..dont really realise that this is fiction..I was so blabbering about ASR the other day to my mom..she was so amused and in the end just told me ..I hope you realise you are just watching show...πŸ˜†.. you know the only reason I joined IF was to defend a reel character( it is kind of funny but true)..I understand what you mean by other side of coin and trust me only reason I write for ASR is because of that only..i luv them equally but feel that his character is so misunderstood...
Good to see you in crooner today πŸ˜ƒ... had fun with other gals..ranju,divs and payasa at JW's thread too...πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: indi52

aw sorry, beena, don't meant to do this parochial thing. noted. shall try and refrain.

Di, I am sorry πŸ˜­ I have promised Priya , I will definitely make an effort to learn the language . We have so many languages spoken at the crooner it would be nice to learn some phrases . No need to refrain πŸ˜‰ 
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: indi52

ever since friday i can't help but think of that shot where he's holding her, head buried in her shoulder, only part of face visible, he has just pulled her to him and she is resisting.
there's the slightest ever frown on his face but more a look of determination and firmness.
then she relents and throws her arms around his neck, cradling him close.
and we see his expression change ever so slightly. the muscles relax, the merest lifting of lips, a satisfaction spreads.
a warmth in my heart, no exagg, even as i recall this moment.

for me friday, that was the scene.
i saw a man who had come home. khushi was his home.

that's where love ultimately brings us, i guess.
he was a man who had found his place of calm, his harbour and now nothing could really set him asunder ever again. i could feel it looking at him, and even the way her head nestled close i could sense her acceptance.

not even the slightest sense of winning or physical love there. something beautiful and untouched.

it was such a beautiful sight. i finally understood how much a picture can say.

there are two shots before this that added their refrain to tjis last one and made it this powerful for me. the first: on the night he carried her over the threshold into their bedroom and lay her in the bed and sat looking at her, his hand tucked under her cheek. an indescribably tender look tinged with the pain of the night, something tremulous, halting, yet full of love in his eyes abd turn of head.

the second one was on the night of her birthday. the long gaze upon her face before he wishes her. again that range of emotions, love there, longing, perhaps even a request, and so much more.

the shot filled me so much, i didn't even notice he'd been left alone by the two most important people in his life.

i hope i sensed right. he is where he belongs and he will be fine. khushi is also in search of her home, she has found her way to him, she is feeling things, she knows she loves him, she will experience her homecoming in her perfect moment. i look forward to seeing that.

it's been a stirring week at ipk, and that scene is a complete experience. lovely.

mmm very emosonal but had to say it.

Wow n bows to ur feelings..well said:

Sab Ghalib ko yaad ker rahe thae so this one is for u indi..

Arnav to Khushi - 

toot jayen ki pighal jayen mere kachae ghadae
tujh ko mai dekhon ke ye aag ka dariya dekhon  

Khushi to Arnav:

hazaroon daastanein hain heer, laila, sheerin Ki,
tum apne sath mujh ko bhi ek aisi daastan ker Doo.!!!

Mera dil shayrana..was missing ghalib since afternoon..!!
Edited by Parsha - 11 years ago
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Just seeing your reply..πŸ˜ƒ that kolaveri di was not directed at you..but you understand for whom it was...πŸ˜‰..yes sometimes it is really funny when even I get so serious with these characters..dont really realise that this is fiction..I was so blabbering about ASR the other day to my mom..she was so amused and in the end just told me ..I hope you realise you are just watching show...πŸ˜†.. you know the only reason I joined IF was to defend a reel character( it is kind of funny but true)..I understand what you mean by other side of coin and trust me only reason I write for ASR is because of that only..i luv them equally but feel that his character is so misunderstood...
Good to see you in crooner today πŸ˜ƒ... had fun with other gals..ranju,divs and payasa at JW's thread too...πŸ˜†

Me too had a nice time in crooner today. Thanx to jachu who told me to peep in πŸ˜›. Yup it is kinda funny trying to defend a fictional character. But sometimes more than the characterization of ASR it is the attitude of the ppl which puts me off πŸ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

I just loved this discussion so couldnt resist myself so early in morning at work and doing this important stuff...πŸ˜† but before I say about topic of discussion here,I want to say to priya and all others who think that our discussion yesterday depicted ASR camp vs khushi camp..it was not in that sense ,it was just to bring about biasness in forum thats all..I love khushi equally too ,it may not come across but in love story you have to love both otherwise how will you enjoy it..😊
about SPfication term- yes khushi has always been shown to keep her family above her and thus her sacrifising nature can be understood and to an extent she is different..unlike all SP bahus she commits mistakes too... and is impulsive..and manhandles her man too...πŸ˜‰ .her uniqueness lies in her innocence and naivety..her pagalpan and Jhalli nature is also lovable equally...well her relation with ASR has always captivated me too..she is different with him..she shares with him more than anyone else..she hurts him coz she feels that Sadda haq too ..so yes when she feels out of place in her home and RM ..she always feel like home in his arms..😳

I absolutely loved this!!! πŸ‘The only person who Khushi has shared anything about her is Arnav, even before they got married.
sorry I'm catching up on the pages...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

😍   πŸ˜   πŸ˜

Whatever Di says now... Nothing can stop Arnav Singh Raizada from romancing his wife.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

😍😍😍 he looks so smitten☺️☺️. This only goes to show that "tum badal gaye ho chotte" has had no effect on himπŸ˜†. I am loving it!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Priya

Please check PM 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: --Nishita--

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Telebuzz makes up their own stories! They have have taken Mishti's spoiler and GH's tweet on how actors fall ill and made their own storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Bechara Barun has done so many rain scenes in this show only..why will he object now?</font>

We will always justify for him. πŸ˜† Good going Nishi!