Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

@parsha- but as per spoilers..she will leave but I so wanted her to stand by her man this time...if she thinks that it will be good fr di..what about him...doesnt she knw how much he will be hurt if she walks out... if she cares for other and this is man that she loves the most..why not think abt him...

They are strong and flawed !!! Uskae grey matter sae jitna ker sakti hai kerti hai..now for the moment she is in quick fix solutions...out of sight is out of mind..aisa usko lag raha hai!!! 
Distance makes the heart grow fonder..it will be when she goes to GH n misses her Laad Governor.
In Nawabs life she is the hanuman (funny is it???) sometimes..who doesn't know her strength..she has to be reminded...She is the team he needs...!! Hoga hoga..wait n watch..".Pass nahin hai per sath toh hai"

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.  
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: palak32

@ Indi. . .so i finally caught up with ur response post. . .sorry took so long. . .told ya. . .am a bit slow😳

no problem, palak, take your time. i notice you've worked the whole thing out and are in a much more relaxed frame of mind. that's good. yesh, that hot kiss, we have to focus on that more positively now 🤣looks like lots of drama coming up. loving it.
Parsha thumbnail
b/w Mirza Sahab Fans..plz raise ur hands..n i m up with both my arms..love him..more coz of the hubby i have..Mirza Ghalib's collection is his staple diet!! but then who doesn't love him...BOWS!!!👏
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parsha

b/w Mirza Sahab Fans..plz raise ur hands..n i m up with both my arms..love him..more coz of the hubby i have..Mirza Ghalib's collection is his staple diet!! but then who doesn't love him...BOWS!!!👏

Agreed ! Who doesn't love him 😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Hhheeelllooo, my lovelies!!🤗YAY, Priya, the Crooner CONTINUES!!!🥳 🥳🥳Wanted to check-in after days of no internet, no calls...just the ones I love...& a few good reads!  Got tons of questions running around my head after seeing the gifs in your Crooner, Priya!😆  But for now, I'll just say:  

Hope all are doing well...Won't surface for a few days as I play catch-up! Muaaahhhzzz to alll!

anjali,
sooo good to see you here. was missing you and crying to priya just this morning. fab days at ipk, come back come back. aw love those two hugging men. 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
did any one read abhaas's new tweet ! he is asking shall he get bald ! imagine snakewa more scary !
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

did any one read abhaas's new tweet ! he is asking shall he get bald ! imagine snakewa more scary !

Whoa! Why? for the role? or for the heat?

Anjali will go faintwa seeing her hubby bald ...
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
imagine her sham jee all takley . she will have one more excuse to hate arshi then !

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Whoa! Why? for the role? or for the heat?

Anjali will go faintwa seeing her hubby bald ...

Parsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

imagine her sham jee all takley . she will have one more excuse to hate arshi then !

Snakewa wid or widout hairs...stays as venomous !!  uff dreams mai nightmare jaise...yeh wapas aa kae hi rahega...abhi abhi toh gaye thae..abhi toh bahar ayi bhi nahin..aur patjhar ki dhamkiyan aane lagi!!😡
jakhushi thumbnail
I am missing Shwets!!

Shwets...  I just got to know..apparently today is Naag Panchami... is that why you are in hybernation 😉🤣