Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
that guy is so humble...and totally unaware of hoopla that he creates...😆 and he says he get embarrased by all attention...awww he is so cute na
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I just love that ghazal .. I love almost all the Mirza ghalib ones I have heard.

@ omoraboti,
      Yeah all his gazals r beautiful. This one is my fav, beautifully written and sang!

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I thought everyone wanted romance .. but many are apparently looking forward to ASR crying during the separation & Khushi shutting him off!  😕

I would route for some hide & seek romance, instead - I wonder what we have in store! Teej coming, Raksha Bandhan coming ... i smell drama!!

What will Anjali ask for in Raksha Bandhan?? *me thinks*
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 this one is an innocent hug .. 😉 .. most of the times, innocence is far, far away from my mind 😆...😳

your post reminded me of Priya's Jaan's lates riddle!! 😲 LOL ... he went after Di because he knows his girl is stronger and he can manaofy her by hook or by crook! 😛

leave her alone coz she is strong enough to take care of her self and all others?? Khushi n her goodness..some times its irritating..."YYY...Again"is what is keep saying...she has suicidal tendencies..!!! Humesha marnae wale kam keraegi .dii ko kahan khilayegi, will pae sign kerwayegi, payaliya kae liaye shadi ker laegi , whole sole responsibility to be bread earner for entire family..character assassination and still she will not leave the one she loves...Nahni si jaan ko kitnae kam..!!

Friday night dismissal from the scene was more to be "out of sight..".she dnt leave him alone!!?? I dont know if i m thinking right or wrong..but she left coz she was too much in sight and not happy sight of every one...

...but how i wish she stands by him and makes him strong ..rather then leave these many open fronts for him and make him fight alone & be a front her self...may b later..but for now...stand by ur man!!! 

Parsha thumbnail

I thought everyone wanted romance .. but many are apparently looking forward to ASR crying during the separation & Khushi shutting him off!  😕

I would route for some hide & seek romance, instead - I wonder what we have in store! Teej coming, Raksha Bandhan coming ... i smell drama!!

What will Anjali ask for in Raksha Bandhan?? *me thinks*

I wish he goes to meet her to buaji's house in middle of the night..".baher niklo nahin toh i'll knock at the door!!!" 😳 😍  
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@parsha- but as per spoilers..she will leave but I so wanted her to stand by her man this time...if she thinks that it will be good fr di..what about him...doesnt she knw how much he will be hurt if she walks out... if she cares for other and this is man that she loves the most..why not think abt him...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beena14

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run 😉

aw sorry, beena, don't meant to do this parochial thing. noted. shall try and refrain.
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parsha

I wish he goes to meet her to buaji's house in middle of the night..".baher niklo nahin toh i'll knock at the door!!!" 😳 😍  

That would be awesome .. New Year was fun, naa??

Romancing in GH has always been great .. 😍 .. and the amount of comfort Arnav finds in GH, I think we are in a for a good romantic track (please CVs, please!)
Parsha thumbnail
They are strong and flawed !!! Uskae grey matter sae jitna ker sakti hai kerti hai..now for the moment she is in quick fix solutions...out of sight is out of mind..aisa usko lag raha hai!!! 
Distance makes the heart grow fonder..it will be when she goes to GH n misses her Laad Governor.
In Nawabs life she is the hanuman (funny is it???) sometimes..who doesn't know her strength..she has to be reminded...She is the team he needs...!! Hoga hoga..wait n watch..".Pass nahin hai per sath toh hai"
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

@parsha- but as per spoilers..she will leave but I so wanted her to stand by her man this time...if she thinks that it will be good fr di..what about him...doesnt she knw how much he will be hurt if she walks out... if she cares for other and this is man that she loves the most..why not think abt him...

Same here, I wished she thought for him in a different manner this time. I guess she still does not understand how important she is for him .. just almost as much as is his Di. She thinks he can do without her .. she needs to learn that he cannot.