Hello Farah πŸ€—

Hello Beenadi! πŸ€—
and Good Night! 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: honeypriya

ask her to contact Gautam Hegde...they can exchange notes of survival 🀣🀣🀣

I read only 2 articles on her .. one had Barun in title and other is on her fear related to Barun's fan. Either she's got a crush or she has assumed to role of his PR secretary! πŸ˜›

Btw .. i just saw a pic of Barun's wedding .. with full beard!!! 😲 Have you girls seen it??
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@mpk2011- well said dear... πŸ‘.. dare to post that in main forum..πŸ˜†.. ok let me tell you an interesting thing... when you started watching this show we had a promo that really caught our attention..
remember those two last lines- I wish I could love you ...and I wish I could hate you... for me that was the STORY... here is man we all know that he loves her but due to situations is unable to give her that love ..( I wish I could love you) and then there is girl who has been hurt by this man so much and her life almost made mess by him  but still she cant hate him ..stilll she keeps coming back to him..still she cant seem to let go of that feelings for him ..(I wish I could hate you)..so this story was made in such way that man was supposed to make her life hell when she still could not hate him...then why this kolaveri di...take popcorns and coke and enjoy the ride..πŸ˜‰
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I read only 2 articles on her .. one had Barun in title and other is on her fear related to Barun's fan. Either she's got a crush or she has assumed to role of his PR secretary! πŸ˜›

Btw .. i just saw a pic of Barun's wedding .. with full beard!!! 😲 Have you girls seen it??

full beard...😲..OMG..😲
jakhushi thumbnail

"Aisa Kaam hi kyuin karna jiske liye 'survival kit' ka jaroorat pade " πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

GH se yaad aaya, he has apologised for putting up that group pic without Barun...he gave the reason for Barun not being there in the pic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

GH se yaad aaya, he has apologised for putting up that group pic without Barun...he gave the reason for Barun not being there in the pic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haila...BS ke phans kitne gunde hain(plzz include me) 🀣

Damn poor thing GH need to give explanation and apologies why  he is missing and jo missing hain woh bindaas hai ki his phans will take care🀣🀣
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ya, I saw that pic..he got only one day leave from shooting...maybe thats why.

I dont accept any excuses when my husband decides not to shave...and look at me here, sitting and justifying for mangoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

gm Nish,

whats d reason GH giving?
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

SNAPWA??? POSt ..dnt c