Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by beena14

@ShivaniThe night it all happened, Khushi was nervous while approaching Arnav but he made her believe that he's there to support her.. Again she was apprehensive about lending her support to him and again he accepted by a small gesture (the staircase scene)... Just when she was building up her trust in him gradually, he flipped the very next day and said some hurtful things. The trust crumbled again.. Its this 'pendulum' kind of behaviour which stops her from questioning Arnav. She's not sure if she even has the right to..

Like Priya said, Arnav now needs to reassure Khushi in words.. Then only she'd be able to accept the next phase.

Shivani , seesaw relationship they share. We can go on with this discussion ultimately one of them has to make an extra effort to bridge this gap . Yes , I am waiting for the day where both can discuss without getting into an argument. I don't see that happening very soon .

Di, not just one, both of them will have to make a consious effort.. Gaadi ek pahiye pe nahi, do pahiye pe chalti hai..
Originally posted by jakhushi

Soni...Thank you darling for the sash 😳... I am in the elevated company of an awesome writer like Indi di... so even better.
Sharing the sash with Di... Di - the sash is yours...the strings mine πŸ˜›

Priya - i forgot to mention..thank you for the honour. It was my maddest post ever on Crooner. 😳

khushi, your letter was a killer. enough of this elevated writer thing, 

me just phangurrl πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ manchhi bridhha, kintu shudhu teenage pg here. such fun to be stars, na?!! shall we let anyone take it away from us!! enough of being fair and civilized. as jatayu said: eta aamar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Hey everyone... Absolutely crappy net connection meant that I was not on IF at all over the whole of yesterday... It was so different for me from being here 24x7! But looking at the forum's state, I think I was better off not being here - looks like the bashing continues!

Missed all of you though - very very much! Not sure when I will be able to catch up with 78 pages, especially because my crappy work week continues - but will try to read as much as possible! Much love! πŸ€—

Good Morning ArchuπŸ€— Wohi sooch rahi thi kal kha thi missed your romantic post.  

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run πŸ˜‰

Di..very very sorry,... Couldnt help with "Khyapa"...the word means crazyyy...just with a lot of feeling πŸ˜†. Use it on your bong friends next time πŸ˜›

And 'crush' toh samajh mein aya na di - Mujhey bhi lagta hai Priya needs be a little wary nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by srirao

Howdy Sri and all crooning peeps. . .

@ Sri. . .loved the aboveπŸ€—. . .yeah girl. . . to heck with it🀣. . .day gone pondering gone with it too. . .now concentrating on Mr Perfect's so "Right" attributes😍 . . .its the most important task I (maybe v allπŸ˜‰) do on a daily basis
☺️
Originally posted by -SH-

Di, not just one, both of them will have to make a consious effort.. Gaadi ek pahiye pe nahi, do pahiye pe chalti hai..

Shivani woh toh pata hai lekhin yaha aise nahi hone wala hai unfortunately. Aur yeh tu mei ke beech mei gadi nikal na jayehπŸ˜‰

Gud morning all !

Finally adding my two cents to this interesting discussion going on.
So the bone of contention seems to be who is flawed and who is more flawed !!!
Lets start with both r flawed, then the question arises why one of the characters alws enjoys the benefit of doubt while the other doesn't, as has been rightly put by many of the members, there is a perceivable gender bias.

The forum has repeatedly enlightened us with the fact that it is alws Arnav/ASR who is at fault. Whether it is a problem with nani, mami, payal,akaash, khushi or even Laxmiji, it is somewhere or the other ASR who has committed the sin. Lets revisit some facts then and here I will put aside for the time being all the so called trivial mistakes carried out by both ASR and Khushi, we can concentrate on them later if needed.

So there is a question of since ASR didn't tell Anjali about the terrace fiasco, Anjali is in a mess now. The truth is when ASR came to know about it the first thing he did was to tell Anjali inspite of knowing how hard it will hit her. She couldn't hear it thanx to the creative liberty of the show. ASR had tried twice in fact till those medical report come, then he had to stop for well obvious reasons.

This very truth Khushi knew from long back, but she decided to keep quite and hence deciding the lives of few other ppls with whom she had no connection till then other than being an employer and employee. That time Anjali was not expecting or to present it more precisely was in a much better mental and physical condition, still Khushi didn't bother to tell her. Lets consider Khushi had the impression that Anjali would die as soon as she hears the truth and her mangalsutra breaks, fine what about Arnav or Akaash who never had a mangalsutra to break? In fact Akaash even didn't qualify as a monster in Khushi ji book of codes till then, right and she used to share a good relation with her would be jijaji. So there was practically no problem with telling him!!! Even after her telling them if they didn't believe then it would have been their problem, but that is not the case in the present scenario. Her hiding and lying could have cost Anjali her life, what would have been Khushi's explanation then ?? How would she have justified herself. Hiding somebody else's crime is also a crime even in the eyes of law !!

Now coming to the point of Arnav MUing her. The visuals he saw and the audio he heard r proof enough. Frankly speaking there was no resistance visible from Khushi's side from where Arnav was standing, secondly no person in her right mind would have said the dialogues she said that day about Anjali, if she was not interested in Shyam the apt dialogue would have been just how dare u say such things to me. But she straight way jumped to leaving Anjali and all.

Now comes Arnav married her without letting her know the truth. Well the ideal case would have been just making her leave RM and Shyam's life for ever and knowing ASR it would not have been impossible for him. But he chose the other way not only to protect his sister but also the other lady in concern whom he loved.
Khushi need not have hidden the truth from Guptas and Payal coz it was practically not her fault that she didn't know the truth. Arnav had obligations in telling about Shyam in RM but since Guptas were well aware of Shyam's character, there was no obligation from Khushi's side.

During the three months after marriage she never ever bothered to find out the truth, though she is the one who has been shown to have high regards for the institution of marriage unlike Arnav. She did spend all the time in her silly antics to irritate him in the name of asli zindagi. What she did at Gupta house was not acceptable from a girl of her age who was dealing with a serious issue in her life.

Finally when she came to know about the truth she did the father of all blunders. She decided to take Shyam's help to sort out her marital problem even after knowing him just too well. She believed that he will tell the truth, that was not naivety for sure ! In return she agreed to get some legal documents signed without giving it a second reading, by nothing less that deceiving Arnav, the very man she claims to love !!!!!! As they say deceiving is the greatest form of crime, if somebody lies then he/she is deceiving the other person from his right of truth, if somebody kills then he/she is deceiving the other person from the right of life !!!

Now coming to the great time spent and wasted kidnap and rescue mission.
Ppl often tend to believe that Arnav is saved because of her, the truth which nobody utters is arnav landed up in that mess not once but twice just because of her !!!!!
Coming to the rescue mission, she seduced and utilized Shyam's weakness for her, why ? Was there no other way, I m sure there was and if it had been somebody else who was not a perv like Shyam then her plan wouldn't have worked.

I wonder what the ppl would have said if it had been Khushi who was kidnapped by say Lavanya, and Arnav seduced La to reach Khushi. The opinion would have been, Arnav broke Khushi's trust in her absence and also utilized Lavanya, in sort he has wronged both the ladies.

After return monologue, ppl seems to be feeling why all the RM clan starting from JP/OP, Laxmiji and ending to nani doesn't believe her truth and specially why not Anjali coz Shyam is a creep. The question is who says so ? Shyam had never given Anjali a thing to doubt him (call it her naivety, stupidity, blind love whatever) so why is she supposed to believe a girl whom she barely knows for six-eight months in favor of a husband whom she had loved and revered for years ?
Arnav also believed her just because of his blind love for her only because there is no other reason visible to naked eyes as such!!!

ASR was wrong at many points but Khushi was no saint and frankly everything can't be ignored in the name of parivaar ka pyar or bhalaai.  Nobody has the right to decide somebody else's life !!!!

I guess there is no need to revisit the trivial mistakes on their part coz the post is already long enough.

Many ppl won't agree with me I know, but here the point is not on agreeing or disagreeing coz ppl can have different views. Here the point is about the facts.
Edited by mpk2011 - 11 years ago

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run πŸ˜‰
sorry beena di...will try not to!!!! for me i usually not get a chance to speak at home...as my in laws are not bengali's...
Originally posted by palak32

Hey Palak tu aagayee Good Evening  πŸ€—
Originally posted by jakhushi

Man...  she is Seriously Khyaaapa 😲
What was that...
🀣

Me thinks ektoo crush hoye gachey... tsk tsk tsk... πŸ˜›
ektu crush 😲 looks like she is fully crushed 🀣🀣🀣v