Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Maham Thanks Hun , kitne pheleya babarebaba ðŸ¤£ For an idiot like me I need an special human decoder ðŸ¤£
beena14 thumbnail
Mr Sobti ( Shravan )  singing......

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good morning, everyone

episodes 303 to 307, yay.

and in 302 he did ask for life. dhinka chika.

beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

good morning, everyone

episodes 303 to 307, yay.

and in 302 he did ask for life. dhinka chika.

Good Morning Di ðŸ¤— Yes Dinka Chika time 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beena,

kal bahut zabardast asr khushi discussionwa hua. nice.

pondering this morning, asr still needs to chat with khushi about that wedding and apologise to her for everything, including making her sleep on the poolside. oooh what a dish an asr in love will look when he's doing that.

and hopefully kabhi na kabhi kkg starts making jalebis again, regains her upbeat character, and feels no guilt at making him her pati the way she must be dying to. she's such a cute character really.

i'll wait, ha ha, we all will. 😉Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

omg...hello hi Jaan came 😆

how I missd her in the weekend...and wat a classic point again- she keeps making me fall more in love with her 🤣 waah wat poetry !!!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

omg...hello hi Jaan came 😆

how I missd her in the weekend...and wat a classic point again- she keeps making me fall more in love with her 🤣 waah wat poetry !!!

Can you explain this poetry to unpoetic people like me. ? Its like DaVinci code to me.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premparbat

Can you explain this poetry to unpoetic people like me. ? Its like DaVinci code to me.

🤣
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Dont go by the poetry,understand her EMOT-ONS...like NK said that day its all about the "Lo-we"

🤣
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

beena,

kal bahut zabardast asr khushi discussionwa hua. nice.

pondering this morning, asr still needs to chat with khushi about that wedding and apologise to her for everything, including making her sleep on the poolside. oooh what a dish an asr in love will look when he's doing that.

and hopefully kabhi na kabhi kkg starts making jalebis again, regains her upbeat character, and feels no guilt at making him her pati the way she must be dying to. she's such a cute character really.

i'll wait, ha ha, we all will. 😉

Her love has not gone Di, but her spirit has been crushed...her Trust on him is not shaken, but she is stirred by his oscillating between trusting her or trusting the situations more...

All she needs is some more re-assuring hugs like the one on Friday and words that will say more than what his eyes speak !!!

Sorry couldnt join you guys in the discussions yesterday, saw that it was an interesting one - also I cant fit myself into discussions between ASR or Khushi camps - for me the story is about both these characters - both of their insecurities and the strength which they find in each other's existence and presence - like the breeze which always talks to them !!!
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago