Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: amisuv

Sunshine, subah se form mein hai dear πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hayeee my cutie pie Shravan & hot n sexy ASR 😍

Haan sunshine is making us laugh since morningπŸ˜†

You know I havent watched a single scene of Barun as Shravan...he looks like a school kid in the pics na?
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So he is coming " Daudhtey hui meri bahoo mein aayega " πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello All Crooner Buddies

SUDHA says BIG HI to ALL and she is missing all of you, her NET IS DOWN

SO HI FROM ASR ON HER FRONT

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: amisuv

Sunshine, subah se form mein hai dear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hayeee my cutie pie Shravan & hot n sexy ASR 😍

shravan? or that forget his name slightly negative character from dil mil gaye? i even liked him in shraddha, but of course now i adore him πŸ˜†
vidhathri thumbnail
Hi everybody.. :)

After reading all the discussions about Khushi leaving RM, future story line, I thought of putting my views here..

I see Arnav & Khushi's love story going through different phases like..

pre Diwali track was the attraction phase..

pre marriage track was the love phase..

track till kidnapping was Trust phase..

Now I think this is the phase where Understanding is to be developed between them, which looks like lacking between them..

They have alot of things to understand about each other..

Khushi in her monologue, saw every pain Arnav gave her as just interactions between two people.. She just overlooked everything.. I think Arnav still needs to understand this greatness completely..
Also, while wooing Khushi, he was determined in winning her back that he didn't try understanding what is bothering her, what she is thinking, etc.. which would have made everything easy..

Khushi still needs to understand Arnav's need to be loved by her, as Indi di mentioned in the earlier post..

Also.. these two still doesn't have a proper conversation..

So, I think this is the purpose of the ongoing track.. :)
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunshine80

I am praying for focus of ASR

Apne par ya Khushi par,,,,????πŸ˜†
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Haan sunshine is making us laugh since morningπŸ˜†

You know I havent watched a single scene of Barun as Shravan...he looks like a school kid in the pics na?

Nishi, u must see BHPH. He looked like such a cutie, bratty teenager, and his casual acting was such a treat to watch. But yes, his eyes attracted me in the first episode itself 😍 I havent seen his Shraddha & DMG.
Edited by amisuv - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo girls! Thank you for such an entertaining morning! I gotta go!! catch you guys later!πŸ€—

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@riti, thats the difference between Man and woman dear...! I understand ARHI as a together entity.. Bt, seeing d forum posts n score boards, i must say..

Sometimes, being a woman givs us great advantage...

When Arnav calld Kushi 'characterless' the forum erupted...

When Kushi called Arnav 'Character dheela' just bcz she doesnt approve 'live in' relationship, no one had a prblm.

When Arnav 'played smart' with the fake divorce paper of Payash that was dubbd 'cheating'.

Bt, when Kushi 'cheated' Arnav with will papers, that was called 'smart Kushi' n 'having no options'.

When Kushi faintd bcz of Arnav, people called heartless..(the Nainital trip. Arnav was unaware of her insecurity then)

when Arnav faintd bcz of Kushi, forum said 'cant he eat when he needs. He is a grown up man'. Bt, then what is Kushi?

Kushi is always the 'young girl', then what is Arnav 'Grandpa'..?
The last as per the legal papers, she is 25 n he is 27.

They say Kushi is 'fragile'(physicaly) too... Does Arnav look like 'Hulk' then. He is lean too.

Finaly, if Arnav is angry n Kushi tries to be romantic, then the forum wil go 'so sweet... Poor girl, has to seduce him to get his affection.

Bt, when Arnav tries to get romantic with a n angry Kushi to woo her, that becomes an 'attempt for 'MARITAL RAPE'...! (hmm, there were such posts too)

when Kushi intentionaly teaches Arnav 'asli zindagi of her style n givs him a public bath' thats fun... Bt what wud hav we said 'if Arnav took her to a party skimply dressd n taught her 'his style of asli zindagi'...

Arnav misunderstood dat Kushi tried to ruin his di's life, bt didnt Kushi suspectd that he wanted to kill her...

Hasnt Kushi called him 'dhokebaaz' (he helpd her with Heer Ranjha)
she said 'ghin aati hai humein' (payal mami tablet fiasco) bt, then Arnav is a man, his character n honour are not important.

When Kushi saw 'Arnav's blood on shyam's shoe, she didnt panic, bt no post rantd abt it. Bt, what would hav been d forum reaction if dat was Arnav.

Kushi can be over protective of her well bodied sister who has parents... That isnt creepy.

Bt, Arnav can't be protective of his physicaly challengd sistr. Thats creepy n Arnav Anjali hug is 'pukeworthy'.

I'm not saying, Arnav never was wrong. He was! Bt, so was Kushi...