Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riti4u

ok so news of khushi leaving RM is true...I hope this makes forum ppl much happy ..😑 and yes while this sacrificing act will be appreciated by lot but not me ...when your husband stood by you ,you should be one standing by him ...thats true love..isnt it..her leaving will break arnav more ,doesnt she realise this 😑

Just got to read this post on Mishti's new tweet..

"Juda hoke bhi, tu mujhe mein kahi baaki hai" coming up..
Originally posted by mouramen

brilliant crooner Priya...am loving this new structure of themπŸ‘

Am I only one who loved Friday epi to d core'..very significant one in terms of story development. Secondly was not expecting d kiss anyways'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†remember it's a 8 o clock SP show'will get the kiss when SP grows up.🀒

Till then hugs r fine'..its not a hug between any randoms'..its a hug between a scared KKGSR and A smugR'.

Starts with a terribly scared KKGSR, alone in RM( NK vanishes into thin airπŸ˜‰), with a pot in hand as a weapon just in case d shadow comes in front, she comes down to d living room'.only to find her husband standing with open arms, an inviting voice 'Khushi" does d trick, she drops d plant and runs to him'.hugs him tight thanking her DM. he hugs her back( this time no mistake as d hospital)😳.

Khushi feels d soft petals at her feet'looks down, sees d flower laden path and understands her husband's scheme'.immidiately jungle billi returns'was Arnav thinking he will be appreciated? He smiles a little yes that lopsided and twinkling eyes wala'.which is enuf to kill us'all across d world ur phangirls appreciated'.but your sweet wife shoves you, pushes you'what makes you smile..uh?? now Raizada n action'he pulls her back to his embrace and holds her there till she calms down and hug him back..ohhh what the BG score here?  kya karu main kya karu'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you did d right thing Mrs ASR'no one can resist Mr ASR 'so that's d way you admit him as your husband..legally married one'.were you tricked in your deal? Everything is fair in love and war'

Iss war ko kya naam doon'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But my kostin here is who was supposed to walk on those petals? Going by our experience Mr Raizada seldom allows his wife to walk'and present scenario is a strict no no'she will be carried to d room or poolside'then it was spread for d hubby???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• good kostin! yaar usko to mauke ka intezar rehta hain kaab biwi ko uthaneko chance mile...tg khushi is paatli si πŸ˜‰

By whom...love guru'..tells me????

'

Now that he doesn't mind to be d husband lets seal it with d kiss'..am abso fine with d kiss in living room'this is his house'he can do anywhere anything and anyways that feeling of getting caught always enhances pleasure.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Enters Raizada clan'chotey since when you became so khotey?   funny!πŸ˜†

Anjali 'Arnav conversation

I liked d fact that Arnav followed Di'firstly he probably started to believe that Khushi is much matured or he can pacify her laterπŸ˜‰'.secondly he is very well aware of Anjali's mental condition'.that itself process how futile is Anjali's allegation of tum badal gaye ho'.she is almost pushing d situation where all hell breaks loose'aap ne hamare sawal ka jawab dena chod diya hain'if he starts answering why he got married then what?

What a touching segment'.chotey who never believed in kasams and all resorts to that 'just to make her realize how much he cares'..

D reaction frm Anjali is so real, normal'don't we all face this situation at home..when our newly married uncle or brother is caught coming home early and spending some time with their spouse. Only thing which saddens me are her allegations towards her brother'is he d one who's gonna lie to her to spend some time with his wife. Doesn't she know him too well. Worms of can waiting to be spilled'.

I just cant get over Barun's expressions at that moment'.d pain of his di, d disbelief at d words uttered by her, d anger at d situation..his own helplessness'.oh god'just get those eyes insured dude'

Crooners, don't be so upset with Aakash and mami'.they r just eyeing at Shyam's SP award this year'favourite Dushman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Payaal'..thats d spirit gal'give it back'demand answer frm your husband'too good dialogues...Deepali'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Again waiting for a new track'new week'bring it on Cvs'after all we r IPK fans living in IPK world'.we r happy. rains or no rains...kiss or no kiss...

ps only one thought: Khushi's expression when she is about to get d first kiss frm her husband...
yep Sanaya messed up big time!

Loved it Mou especially the red parts!
Originally posted by cutebarun

I dont knw whether i'm watching 'Di ki saut' or 'IPK' n i dont hav a prblm with either... Bt, my concern is the way d characters r perceivd by viewers. Just take an example...

'Kushi leaving the RM scenario or the 'kushi n Di walking in opposite directions with Arnav caught in d middle, scene frm Friday...

The forum wasiyon celebrate Arnav's wooing of Kushi... N encourage Kushi to giv him a tough time "go girl go'...

Di misunderstands Arnav, n forum goes, 'now abandon your Creepy sister'...

When Kushi leavs Rm, its for her righteousness..as per d forum view...

Bt, the non forum viewers (mine n my friends families included) hav the one opinion... They end up scolding Arnav... For what?

"for loving deeply, two women who doesnt deserve his love"

"for being the 'ever caring brother of Anjali, who stil thinks Shyam is more precious"

"for tolerating the 'spoilt brat' behaviour n 'irritating antics' by his wife...who stil doesnt stand by him when he needs her d most.."

"for falling for a girl, who when her husband and she herself r going thru the biggest turmoil of their life, doesnt want to celebrate her birthday, bt stil keeps pestering him n act immaturish to make him say 'happy birthday''

finaly, viewers ask why does Arnav love them? Aur kaam nahi hai kya...?!

As a forumwasi, i knw, all these r 'meaningful, all tracks r interlinkd..there r symbolisms..." bt, many common TRP viewers, view it as

"ab aur kya kya sehenge Arnav'...?

Why is there such a 'diference in view point' among the forum n non forum viewers.. N this happens mostly with Ipk.

Do corect me, if i'm wrong...

hi cutebarun,
what should i call you. i am very non forum i guess, i adore arnav singh raizada for his capacity to love.

as a character, he is worth much and then some more. he is incredibly layered and as his inner workings come more and more into light, he leaves me amazed. an ordinary man capable of extraordinary depth. a man who in our feudal society has denied his father's name and strikes out on his own; in a world habitually dependent on supernatural forces, he depends on himself to make his life. the finest aspirations of invidualism in the west and east live in him along with the greatest respect for traditions of work and family. i see karna, eklavya in him.

i identify with this curious mixture of yesterday and this very minute in him.

not many of us have the courage to live the way he does. the writers have followed his traits with honesty and come upon its core where lives this vast capacity to love. someone has written before in this forum, he indeed is the dil of the story. we believe he is dimag and then ever so beautifully, through fun games tricks meanness madness all that's ipk, we realise he is loads of dil, and what that gives us: courage.

no idea who fully textured and rounded asr, but despite his uber everything he is a believable character. these rare ones come into our lives sometimes.

he almost never asks anything in return for himself, only that he be allowed to live his way and others their way. only a few times has he asked khushi: aur mein? mein tumhare bina..., tumne mujhe samjhana zaroori nahin samjha?

nobody thinks too much of what his heart might need. not di, not even khushi. they care for him, but seem not to know of his utterly tender side, his need for someone to be as gentle with him as he is with them. always loving toward di, and now more and more with khushi.

he has a flaw: anger, and that has its awful effects. his anger is always there, just below the surface. would love to know more about that.

and who knows, maybe the writers will slowly find that side of khushi which not only understands him but also realises his need to be loved; and she gives him all the love he could ever want.

just thinking.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

hi cutebarun,
what should i call you. i am very non forum i guess, i adore arnav singh raizada for his capacity to love.

as a character, he is worth much and then some more. he is incredibly layered and as his inner workings come more and more into light, he leaves me amazed. an ordinary man capable of extraordinary depth. a man who in our feudal society has denied his father's name and strikes out on his own; in a world habitually dependent on supernatural forces, he depends on himself to make his life. the finest aspirations of invidualism in the west and east live in him along with the greatest respect for traditions of work and family. i see karna, eklavya in him.

i identify with this curious mixture of yesterday and this very minute in him.

not many of us have the courage to live the way he does. the writers have followed his traits with honesty and come upon its core where lives this vast capacity to love. someone has written before in this forum, he indeed is the dil of the story. we believe he is dimag and then ever so beautifully, through fun games tricks meanness madness all that's ipk, we realise he is loads of dil, and what that gives us: courage.

no idea who fully textured and rounded asr, but despite his uber everything he is a believable character. these rare ones come into our lives sometimes.

he almost never asks anything in return for himself, only that he be allowed to live his way and others their way. only a few times has he asked khushi: aur mein? mein tumhare bina..., tumne mujhe samjhana zaroori nahin samjha?

nobody thinks too much of what his heart might need. not di, not even khushi. they care for him, but seem not to know of his utterly tender side, his need for someone to be as gentle with him as he is with them. always loving toward di, and now more and more with khushi.

he has a flaw: anger and tha has it's awful effects. his anger is always there, just below the surface. would love to know more about that.

and who knows, maybe the writers will slowly find that side of khushi which not only understands him but also realises his need to be loved; and she gives him all the love he could ever want.

just thinking.
wow..so brilliantly written..He indeed is the heart of this story..as the story progressed it appeared as though this is the only character CVs are sure of..they have retained that consistency which lacks in showing other characters..
Really wish  to see Khushi understand him..that will probably come once his past is revealed..
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Nishi...I think there is snake in her stomachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...isliye baby bump nahi hain...chotusa baby anaconda🀣

OMG ...this is funny!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by riti4u

ok so news of khushi leaving RM is true...I hope this makes forum ppl much happy ..😑 and yes while this sacrificing act will be appreciated by lot but not me ...when your husband stood by you ,you should be one standing by him ...thats true love..isnt it..her leaving will break arnav more ,doesnt she realise this 😑

Lets wait and see why Khushi decides to move out. Yes, I would love to see Khushi standing by Arnav but lets be patient and wait for the story to unfold.
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted? Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. πŸ˜› The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". πŸ˜† The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. πŸ˜‰

So, now tell me what is redemption? In plain words, redemption is to compensate for one's negative/harmful actions. I have always wanted Arnav to redeem for his deeds 'for everything wrong he has done to Khushi since the beginning of the story. I do believe in paying for your deeds. Where I differ with many is how the redemption should be done. In my view, his redemption has started from the moment he has seen Khushi in Shyam's arms in the terrace. Whether Arnav has understood or not yet might be the question. Well, we all know he will soon ' the day he will finally give in to Khushi's Devi Maiya understanding the reasons & also the consequences of his actions.

Was not it enough that he had to see his ladylove in his brother-in-laws arms on the day he decided to open up his heart? Was not it enough to consciously punish his wife while his heart broke doing that? Was not it enough to have her in front of his eyes but not able to have her as his heart really wanted to? Was not it enough when his heart & mind were in constant battle on whether to believe her leaving him with no peace at all? Was not it enough to be in confinement for 15 days only to realize what wrongs he must have done to his wife? Was not it enough to almost lose her wife when finally he has submitted to his love? Is not it enough as everything is now against their union when he is completely ready to start his life with her? And trust me, there is more to come. Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My heart really goes to this young man. One scene clearly defined yesterday the misery of Arnav Singh Raizada. All he wanted to do was to have his wife accept him & complete their union. He ended up in the middle of a quandary where his wife leaves first followed by his sister leaving him alone with the burden of his deeds, decisions & fate. He could really use a hug now. What goes around, comes around.And he is getting to taste a lot of things that he has done to others, especially Khushi. I got sadistic pleasure when he said "Di, you are misunderstanding me". πŸ˜† The woman in me laughed at him ' here you go! And still I felt like giving him a hug.

Khushi finally gave in and it had to happen. I will not touch upon her today and would wait to see what she does going forward.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav. The root has been exposed today ' the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes.

So why it bothered Anjali or Mami that he had preferred a little time out with his wife? Simple, they just have no idea of the real nature of their relationship. That is another truth that needs to be told. If I was in Anjali's place, I would have also thought that he avoided going to Mandir to be with his wife. The way she reacted was because of the bonding they share & also because of her current circumstances. She could not accept the fact that he lied. I guess the current track is perhaps leading towards the unfolding of all the truths that Arnav chose to hide ' depends on in what pace the CVs decide to run the storyline.

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her ' a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it.

Payal has finally started to express her frustration ' another progress point. But I really did not think it was very sensible of her to say that she has cooked his favorite food under that circumstance. Akash is being a jerk, may be. But Payal needs to play her role properly too. She needs to understand what her husband really needs right now; he needed comfort then, not an act of love. Every relationship goes through a trying period ' apparently, they are going through theirs. However, both of them, till now are not handling things very sensibly and this perhaps can cause a major turn in the story.

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too ' like Anajali ' and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal ' maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves.

The rosy pathway did not go down well with me because visually, it was cheesy to me and also I could not imagine Arnav doing that.But then again when I though about it the path has never been rosy for these two & this time also they could not take it - symbolism at its best.  What I am loving about IPK right now, is a lot of facets are open and each has huge potential to turn around the story. Bring it on CVs 'twist our heart & mind. I am all ready for it. πŸ˜ƒ

PS1: 3P Demand from me to the PH & the Channel ' "Proper Promotion Please!!!".

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!!

@ Omoraboti, moi super like @ blue...
for d first time i feel that i cant add any thing here...its too good.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and sorry dear wont discuss fish anymore when you r fasting.
Mein aagayi...πŸ€—

Kya discussionwaa chal raha hain😳
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Congratulations Indi and KhushiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well deservedπŸ€—

Such a lovely crooner girl...I was waiting to read your take before posting mine. I had so many questions after watching the episode and you gave me most of my answers πŸ˜³.

Nadaan Parindey!! Two people who are madly in love with each other yet their love is tested time and again...beautiful title!! The belief in each other and in their relationship will get stronger with time. Arnav and Khushi will stand together and fight all the battles together.😳
Yes, the hall way that has witnessed many of their fights, became a witness to this huge moment in their lives. Personally, I loved the first scene. Khushi has always been scared of the dark and the moment she saw Arnav in a flash of light, she ran to him. When she realized, she was tricked into this, she protested, resisted but finally gave in to her feelings. Loved the way he held her tightly not letting her go away. He stood firm in a way telling her that he would always be there for her. She neednt worry now. Khushi had already accepted Arnav as her husband...long back! Her pati, her marriage was always the most important to her but the harsh words that Arnav spoke the other day broke her. Yesterday, she could see in his eyes that he had accepted her as his wife and thats why she gave in without fighting back. πŸ˜

It was interesting to see how Arnav was left alone in the hallway and he chose to run behind his Di😊. He knew Khushi would understand his dilemma and will always be there with him now that she has accepted him as her husband. Without any hesitation, he walked up to clear the misunderstanding with his Di. Is this an indication that Arnav and Khushi together will bring the truth out? They will trick Shyaam to open up infront of Anjali? My tiny brain exerting itself now πŸ€”

When I saw the rose petals in the hallway, I knew the reaction of the Raizadas would be strong. Even if Anjali and co came much later, did Arnav have plans of cleaning the living room before going to his room? Wouldnt they come to know anyway?!? So it was time that the past comes knocking on their doors again. I kind of felt bad for Anjali there...here was a woman who was still reeling from the fact that her brother threw her husband out without giving any justifications and then sees her brother going all out to romance his wife. Anjali doesnt mind if Arnav spends more time with Khushi...but she felt he lied to her just to be with his wife. We must remember that when Anjali saw Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday she didnt say a word to him. Whatever happened was in Arnav and Khushi's private space...they have a right to lead their lives their own way. Anjali was hurt but she never let her brother know that she was hurt. When she overheard him buying a gift for Khushi, she never let him know that she was hurt. But when she saw her brother romancing his wife in the hallway with rose petals around, she felt betrayed and cheated because it looked like a plan. Her chotte who always promised to be around for her, lied to his Di just to be with his wife. However, I must add that I thought her stubbornness for not taking the medicines was a bit too much. She is the didi after all...she could have been magnanimous and brushed it off. I guess she would have done that on any other normal day. 

I am happy to see that Anjali has not turned negative...she hasnt blamed Khushi. For her, it has always been about her Shyaamji and chotte and even today, it is about her chotte and not Khushi. She is upset with Arnav and not Khushi. She is used to having these two men around who protected her...she is bound to feel insecure when she feels the only person on whom she can lean on is moving away from her. Like you said the other day Priya, she has started to feel abondoned. I was glad when she said sab kuch badal gaya...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai. That was the day when everything changed in Arnav, Khushi and Anjali's lives!! Anjali did not get any answers for the sudden marriage...she had every right to know but Arnav chose not to tell her. Anjali again did not get any answers for Shyaam getting thrown out...again, she has every right to know! Anjali has brought out the topic now...will Arnav tell her? I think they should just tell her the truth and she can decide if she wants to give that scumbag a second chance or not. 

Payal is being blamed for not showing concern to Aakash's Di...ugh!! I hope she gives a piece of her mind to that mom-son duo soon. 

Peetal ka bartan track to come!! I am curious to know how they will play it out! Taj Mahal is mentioned so many times...I hope the channel sends our lovebirds at least to Agra...cant believe the cast of one show gets to go to Rajasthan, Delhi and Singapore in a span of less than one year while the cast of our show is confined to the 4 walls of their studio😑😑😑

Other thoughts:

1. Can somebody please throw away that hideous outfit that poor Sanaya was wearing. It is outright ugly. She is so gorgeous...please get some new suits for her. I dont think any other lead repeats their clothes as much as Sanaya is made to repeat her clothes😭
2. Can they stop treating Anjali like she has some disease? Ugh...she is just pregnant and not terminally illπŸ₯±. Evrytime she gets hyper and starts crying, they give her a pill and ask her to sleep😲
3. I'd rather not talk about the forum's outburst...it is sad to see people destroying a beautiful relationship between a brother and a sister by talking crap🀒
4. Agree with the promotions bit...sat through 1 hour of  SBS the other day only to find out that there was not a single mention of our show! The team obviously had their bit of celebrations then why wasnt the media invited?πŸ˜•
5. Finally, signs of creepwa making a come back...am I happy or what!!πŸ˜ƒ
6. With Teej round the corner, can we expect Khushi to wear that red sari😳. Hope there wont be any interruptions at Gupta house😳 The bed is smaller over there but it is also creaky...my guttery mind in full force nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Nish, kya kamaal dhamaal likhi haiClapClap
@ blue, loved d way you have described Anjali and her reactions...
last line is moi fav...sadda haq
@indi di... I'm Jachu. Di, i lubbb d way you describd Arnav... That was so 'deep'... Arnav evokes 'empathy' in us.. More so bcz he is real...n more realistic.

@sampin, yaar... Thats what i also think of characters. None of them r angelic nor monsters. Just humans with real emotions... Bt, this sympathy towards Arnav is what i see outside d forum.hehe