Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_deeps

New spoiler from Mishti..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108389

No rain sequence or promo shot yet..Khushi is leaving bcoz 6 months contract is over..and Anjali meets Shyam without telling Arnav..these are the main points

🥺 at no rain sequence... Khayali pullao kuch jyada hi paka liye the..

at Shyam's comeback and Khushi leaving.. Very excited... Things are getting spiced up again... So Khushi lies about Buaji being ill and leaves the house.. Darn!! Can't wait for next week.Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -SH-

🥺

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this week😉. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and then😍 and will take her home as his bride😍. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkega
Originally posted by --Nishita--

😆😆😆 now with Mishti's spoiler...people will again jump to conclusions...hey devi maiyya

As per Mishiti's spoiler 6 months contract over😲...last week he told Khushi that abhi 4 months hi hua hain aur dp dino mein 6 months completed😲

IPK calendar ki jai ho...I will show they show their special calendar🤣
Originally posted by Sunshine80

As per Mishiti's spoiler 6 months contract over😲...last week he told Khushi that abhi 4 months hi hua hain aur dp dino mein 6 months completed😲

IPK calendar ki jai ho...I will show they show their special calendar🤣

Aur Anjali ko dekho...third trimester of her pregnancy yet she has a flat tummy. 😲 She cant get a tummy overnight na😆😆

Congratulations Indi and Khushi👏👏👏 very well deserved🤗

Such a lovely crooner girl...I was waiting to read your take before posting mine. I had so many questions after watching the episode and you gave me most of my answers 😳.

Nadaan Parindey!! Two people who are madly in love with each other yet their love is tested time and again...beautiful title!! The belief in each other and in their relationship will get stronger with time. Arnav and Khushi will stand together and fight all the battles together.😳
Yes, the hall way that has witnessed many of their fights, became a witness to this huge moment in their lives. Personally, I loved the first scene. Khushi has always been scared of the dark and the moment she saw Arnav in a flash of light, she ran to him. When she realized, she was tricked into this, she protested, resisted but finally gave in to her feelings. Loved the way he held her tightly not letting her go away. He stood firm in a way telling her that he would always be there for her. She neednt worry now. Khushi had already accepted Arnav as her husband...long back! Her pati, her marriage was always the most important to her but the harsh words that Arnav spoke the other day broke her. Yesterday, she could see in his eyes that he had accepted her as his wife and thats why she gave in without fighting back. 😍

It was interesting to see how Arnav was left alone in the hallway and he chose to run behind his Di😊. He knew Khushi would understand his dilemma and will always be there with him now that she has accepted him as her husband. Without any hesitation, he walked up to clear the misunderstanding with his Di. Is this an indication that Arnav and Khushi together will bring the truth out? They will trick Shyaam to open up infront of Anjali? My tiny brain exerting itself now 🤔

When I saw the rose petals in the hallway, I knew the reaction of the Raizadas would be strong. Even if Anjali and co came much later, did Arnav have plans of cleaning the living room before going to his room? Wouldnt they come to know anyway?!? So it was time that the past comes knocking on their doors again. I kind of felt bad for Anjali there...here was a woman who was still reeling from the fact that her brother threw her husband out without giving any justifications and then sees her brother going all out to romance his wife. Anjali doesnt mind if Arnav spends more time with Khushi...but she felt he lied to her just to be with his wife. We must remember that when Anjali saw Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday she didnt say a word to him. Whatever happened was in Arnav and Khushi's private space...they have a right to lead their lives their own way. Anjali was hurt but she never let her brother know that she was hurt. When she overheard him buying a gift for Khushi, she never let him know that she was hurt. But when she saw her brother romancing his wife in the hallway with rose petals around, she felt betrayed and cheated because it looked like a plan. Her chotte who always promised to be around for her, lied to his Di just to be with his wife. However, I must add that I thought her stubbornness for not taking the medicines was a bit too much. She is the didi after all...she could have been magnanimous and brushed it off. I guess she would have done that on any other normal day. 

I am happy to see that Anjali has not turned negative...she hasnt blamed Khushi. For her, it has always been about her Shyaamji and chotte and even today, it is about her chotte and not Khushi. She is upset with Arnav and not Khushi. She is used to having these two men around who protected her...she is bound to feel insecure when she feels the only person on whom she can lean on is moving away from her. Like you said the other day Priya, she has started to feel abondoned. I was glad when she said sab kuch badal gaya...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai. That was the day when everything changed in Arnav, Khushi and Anjali's lives!! Anjali did not get any answers for the sudden marriage...she had every right to know but Arnav chose not to tell her. Anjali again did not get any answers for Shyaam getting thrown out...again, she has every right to know! Anjali has brought out the topic now...will Arnav tell her? I think they should just tell her the truth and she can decide if she wants to give that scumbag a second chance or not. 

Other thoughts:

6. With Teej round the corner, can we expect Khushi to wear that red sari😳. Hope there wont be any interruptions at Gupta house😳 The bed is smaller over there but it is also creaky...my guttery mind in full force now😆😆😆

Hi Nishita!

Awesome post girl. Particularly marked the ones in black that I liked most. 😊

Other thoughts number 6 .. counting days for Teej now. Now that spoiler is Khushi is leaving, I guess she will still keep her vrat for Aranv .. and we will get intense drama!!!! 😆 I wonder if Khushi will allow Arnav a night stay .. Ermm

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this week. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and then and will take her home as his bride. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkega

I know Nishi... I just edited my post. I'm excited about Khushi going to RM.. And the scenario you've just described has sent me to Sapno Ki Duniya once again.. 😆

Sad about 'no rain sequence yet' though... I dnt understand why they had brought those water tankers 10 days ago.. 😕
If 6months r over Anji  should be ready to deliver a baby out of her nonexistent bump...!!

Aur Anjali ko dekho...third trimester of her pregnancy yet she has a flat tummy. 😲 She cant get a tummy overnight na😆😆

Nishi...I think there is snake in her stomach😆😆...isliye baby bump nahi hain...chotusa baby anaconda🤣

Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -SH-

I know Nishi... I just edited my post. I'm excited about Khushi going to RM.. And the scenario you've just described has sent me to Sapno Ki Duniya once again.. 😆

Sad about 'no rain sequence yet' though... I dnt understand why they had brought those water tankers 10 days ago.. 😕

set pe paani ka shortage hoga,,,!!!

dont be sad Shivani...she has said, it has not yet been shot...kya pata shayad they shoot it this week😉. I am actually looking forward to Khushi in GH...Arnav will drop in there every now and then😍 and will take her home as his bride😍. Arnav will be lost without Khushi in RM...bechara lost puppy ki tarah yahan wahan batkega

I have alwasy wanted this too happen .. me one happy soul with this separation! 😃 Arnav missing Khushi & dropping at GH on different excuses .. it will be fun to see. Day Dreaming And Teej coming ...  .. Things could not get better!