Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this Fabulous Crooner with hot pics, the most apt quotes & lots of thoughts to ponder upon fr the weekend πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Quite an interesting episode to end the week with, also the laying down of foundations fr future tracks being quite evident.

I am glad the CVs didnt unveil the much awaited rain sequence without any promo. Hopefully we get a sizzling promo in SMJ on Sunday morning & it translates into gud TRPs fr the coming week.

Coming to the episode... Khushi is very scared & hyper in the midst of the darkness, thunder & lighting ( Kya solid sound effcte the re & what was that opening the door with the help of a pot πŸ˜† )

She rushes down to the living room, where she sights a shadow. But it turns out to be her Protector, her Arnavji. She rushes to him, clings onto him, too scared of letting him go. He calms her down & hugs her protectively. Khushi realises this is a ploy by her Laad Governor, to make her run into his arms & win the challenge. She shoves him back, is angry but he doesnt let her get away. The guest house squabble reviisited. She tries getting out of his strong arms, but its a futile effort & so finally relents & gives in. This hug being more passionate, expressing their desires to be together. A mellow ASR retorts back " I wont mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man logi toh " And moves forward to kiss her, mark her as his own forever.

A question to CVs here. U gave us a highly passionate & intense epiosde on Thursday. So why was there no continuation of the same on Friday as well.   And that too within a matter of few hours in IPK timeline. I understand Arnav's initial restrained reation, he had to calm down the scared Khushi. But the hugs gave us only fleeting glimpses of the intensity shown on Thursday. What was Khushi's reaction to the kiss? Blank face, should I kiss or not... Or it has something to do with Sanaya's expressions. Not sure πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

And what's with SP's fetish for rose petal scenes. Every show of their's has this signature scene, lagta hai koi contract hai phoolwaale ke saath. But showing ASR doing a similar thing doesnt go down well with me...

Then there was another interruption... The family was surprised to see this " secret meeting " Anjali being the most shocked & hurt party. Luved ASR's cool stance here, his call of " Relax " to Khushi. This guy is not at all apologetic abt what he has done & will never shy away from confronting the family for all the right reasons.

Priya, I understand ur frustration with Maami. Another glitch on the part of the CVs, character inconsistency is what is harming the show right now.

Arnav, the husband & Chotey, the brother standing at the crossroads. His dearest Di acusing him of lying to her & his wife, again feeling guilty abt the whole situation.

Dont worry girlss, this is a buildup fr something we have been waiting fr a long time. Patience pays dearies πŸ˜‰ 

Anjali's insecurity is in now in front of Arnav. He finally knows what is plaguing his sister, that she subconsciously blames him fr whatever has gone wrong in her life. The most damaging statement which shocks Arnav " Tum badal gaye ho... jabse tumne humaare sawaalon ka jawab dena chod diya hai "

So we r slowly but steadily getting to a point where we will start getting the answers to a lot of unanswered questions, closing of loops that exist since day 1...

Liked the subtle hint by CVs of Shyam's re-entry, Payal's outburst & Arnav-Aakash scene. But dont understand the need to show a feeble & weak Anjali all the time. C'mon she is just pregnant, not suffering from any illness or something 😑

Priya, agree with u on the wardrobe &  looks issue of the lead actress. Needs special attention in this phase of serious romance...

A small request to CVs, can we have a repeat of ASR's old dialogue in the current scenario " Di, aur kitne din chalega yeh drama "  

And finally a word on our Mr.Perfect... Brilliant show as always esp the bro-sis scenes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Lovely post! 😊

The romancing seemed a bit flat to me too .. it seemed rush. I would prefer the "relax" by Arnav over the attempt to kiss. πŸ˜† The rosy pathway did not go down well with me either .. it was so not ASR. But later it it occured to me that they were probably trying symbolism with it .. a rosy pathway for Khushi & Arnav and eventually Anjali took it. πŸ˜†

I am one happy soul that the Anajali-Arnav little talk happened. We are finally heading towards answers & Arnav has got a little knowledge on what's going inside his Di's head. 😊

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Naughty yet romantic  VM😳

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

another Rag1ni video really funny!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6NUZiA4JY&feature=g-all-c[/YOUTUBE]

🀣🀣🀣🀣...case study at Harvard..morning morning u cracked me up Gandhari..

It's very funny.

Sunshine80 thumbnail

Shy tune maar daala...haila beautiful treat in morning for me😳

Thank you dearπŸ€—
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats a wonderful VM..
lyrics covered Shaitan part :)
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

another Rag1ni video really funny!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6NUZiA4JY&feature=g-all-c[/YOUTUBE]

OMG..this is so hilarious...so  we are down to 25 secs now..next one would be somewhere around 10 secs before a successful attempt?

thanks for sharing
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome crooner Priya!
I loved the ARHI acceptance hug; i was completely with Anjali till her last scene on Friday. I get that she is depressed and feels alienated but her dialogues on Arnav changing because he is in love just does not do justice to the Di who wanted nothing more than for her Chote to find true happiness.
That being said i think the forum is has lost it much more than they claim that Gul and the PH has. I have seen posts hoping that the show gets cancelled and that Sanaya quits because she has become the second leadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Seriously, one tweet and you draw such wild conclusions. Then the same people bashing and claiming never to watch the show again show up day after day making exactly the same post and spreading more negativity. If the track is not working for you and is so disgusting; take a break. Simple!

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...😑

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutebarun

Hai...behan lok...! People r making posts, dat Arnav looks angry in dat 'kushi leavs RM session'... And as usual hav prepared the thesis and submitted the report dat 'Arnav wud hav said something Harsh'...

Kushi atleast has got GH to go... Where should Arnav go? Sheesh mahal or A grave yard, where 'souls' hav no access to the forum... Hey bhagwaan...!

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Heyy... I saw the video too.. Arnav does look angry but I don't think he's said something harsh to Khushi. He's either angry at her decision to go or he's angry at the situation where Mami is taunting Khushi.. Or maybe he's just frustrated with the entire scenario after his convo with Anjali..

Just my assumption... I could be completely wrong.. What would I not give for ASR to have word with Mami.!!

Shivani even I felt the same😳...but u see

Kya karein woh behno...
naari morcha aadat se mazboor