Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks honey di... U liked dat post!

Our forum has realy been interesting! I Watch an episode, feel nice...n come to d forum. Wil see many 'constructive criticism threads on Arnav'... I wil also constructivly criticise...then i wil get 'constructive criticism 'personalisd' version...

And by the time i go to bed, i wil feeel guilty of Being a 'women hater, man drooler and responsible for all the crimes against women taking place all over d world..."😉

and do i get redeemd! No...aftr all that 'bashans' i stil sleep n dream abt Arnav bituwa...🤣
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: redwine1

Hey Priya ... 

have been a reader of ur FF& SS .. but never had stumbled upon Crooner .. call it sheltered upbringing in IF ... i got the link of this place from REdux .. grateful to the person who led me here ..

Let firstly congratulate u on a an excellent analysis ..Concur with most of your points .. 

Must say u have a stalker here now ..  & would love to finally probably meet some of u gals here & chat up .. promises to be informative & mature .. 

Hey swtzz...

thankss for the compliments...haha...ur words reminded, its been ages since I have written and FF/SS 😆

I have seen your write ups few times in Redux..loved it...though nowadays I hardly get time to read other posts...thanks for liking the Crooner...its a positive and balanced space...u'll like it...my prob I cant crib much abt the show I love 😊

thankss for liking the points - difficult episode it was...

ohh feel free to stalk us here - we are big time stalkers and spammers...and would love to hear your takes...the show is in such an important phase...its wonderful to share views and discuss !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

congratulations khushi and Indranidi...very very well deserved.👏👏👏👏👏👏

Anu tere blues and bolds ne daraa diya 😆 
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3107507

u realise the value of a person only when he's gone!!!🥺  🥺
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

When will the ppl out there stop jumping to conclusions seeing the segments???   iss forum ko koyi nahi badal saktha!!!   

tu badalne ka koshish bhi kyun kar rahi hai...enjoy...hamaara forum bhi Raizada family ki tarah dysfunctional hai 😆😆

Divya1503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

tu badalne ka koshish bhi kyun kar rahi hai...enjoy...hamaara forum bhi Raizada family ki tarah dysfunctional hai 😆😆

haan di!! 😆 so true!!! 😆 😆
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Yesterday there were posts of switiching to candle and wick...becoz that show has the highest Trps and atleast that would make the members happy
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3107507

u realise the value of a person only when he's gone!!!🥺  🥺

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
our Forum rockss...lol...but all said and done I still dont want him back - I seriously cant stand him on screen -and esp the way and wat he said to my Khushi...no ways...till that ASR beats the hell out of him😊
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutebarun

Thanks honey di... U liked dat post!

Our forum has realy been interesting! I Watch an episode, feel nice...n come to d forum. Wil see many 'constructive criticism threads on Arnav'... I wil also constructivly criticise...then i wil get 'constructive criticism 'personalisd' version...

And by the time i go to bed, i wil feeel guilty of Being a 'women hater, man drooler and responsible for all the crimes against women taking place all over d world..."😉

and do i get redeemd! No...aftr all that 'bashans' i stil sleep n dream abt Arnav bituwa...🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

Yesterday there were posts of switiching to candle and wick...becoz that show has the highest Trps and atleast that would make the members happy

ya I had seen that post...I am another mad person who reads all the posts...even which wont have any like or comment
🤣
but I tell u ppl who want to watch Lamp and Wick and has never seen one episode of it - go and watch it...halwai is Master chef after all !!!