Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

funny take Divi...loved it!πŸ‘

thanks di!! πŸ˜ƒ i was expecting everything in the last episodeπŸ˜† but mila tho sirf a thenga from the CVs!!! u ppl expect something from us n we show it in the show!! No ways!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† CVs r different!! they r beyond our expectations, aren't they?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

res                         The End of the Road is but a Bend in the Road

By Helen Rice

When we feel we have nothing left to give
                               And we are sure that the "song has ended"--
                               When our day seems over and the shadows fall
                               And the darkness of night has descended,

Where can we go to find the strength
                               To valiantly keep on trying,
                               Where can we find the hand that will dry
                               The tears that the heart is crying--

There's but one place to go and that is to God
                                And, dropping all pretense and pride,
                               We can pour out our problem without restraint
                               And gain strength with Him at our side--

And together we stand at life's crossro
a

You've just come to "a bend in the road."
                              And view what we think is the end,
                              But God has a much bigger vision
                              And he tells us it's only a bend--

For the road goes on and is smoother,
                             And the "pause in the song" is a "rest,"
                            And the part that's unsung and unfinished
                             Is the sweetest and richest and best--

So rest and relax and grow stronger,
                             Let go and let God share your load,
                             Your work is not finished or ended,

On first viewing I didn't like the episode had to re- watch it to understand where this track is heading. I was expecting this but the speed with which it came was shocking, well the CV's never fail to surprise us.  Khushi will need help from her devi maiya, Anjali will have to perform many poojas and keep vrat's to pass through this period of trial and tribulations.

Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too.

The much anticipated continuation from yesterday's episode was like a flat soda. The intensity which was built up was not delivered today. CV's why did you not follow an intense scene between your leads right after the hug. I felt the scene was  incomplete , yes we realize we are watching this show from Arnav's POV but it would be nice to show Khushi's when you had built the intensity where both the actor's POV was important to the viewers.

Coming to Anjali , I know there are many post on the forum bashing her''''I watched Anjali and Arnav's scenes several times to understand Anjali's POV. Anjali is very insecure more so right now for her she doesn't know the circumstances of Chote's marriage she feels Khushi has come into Chote's life in the recent past. He loves Khushi, so believes her, and not Shyamji who has been in Chote's life longer. For Anjali it was traumatic to see her husband being thrown out of the house by her brother and the only explanation he gave was, I TRUST KHUSHI. Anjali wants an explanation from her Chote. When she said, everything has changed the day you got married, you have stopped answering questions. We as viewers can see both sides of the coin but from Anjali's  POV , she is right her chote has yet to tell her why the sudden marriage because of this for the first time have lost faith in him . Anjali puts her Shyamji on a pedestal she has devoted her past four years of her life to him. Suddenly someone comes and accuses him that means the past four yrs means nothing where is the faith? Anjali opened the door here bringing up Arnav's marriage , I am hoping Arnav tells his Di the circumstances and the contract marriage. Anjali is in depression and is mourning over her broken marriage. Cv's please don't leave this loop open. Why Cv's do you want to use the dialogue about death both sister and brother using it to emotionally black mailing each other

Yes, here again the CV's faltered''''' how come no one in the Raizada family have bothered to find out about Arnav's kidnapping from the horse's mouth. Under what circumstances did Khushi find Arnav what they she had to go through to get him home safely. No one showed any concern on his return.

I am so proud of Payal finally she took a stand . Sit your husband down girl and knock some sense in him. I can see Mami and Aakash standing by Di , Payal with Khushi , Nani being neutral, Arnav you have your hands full.   Director saab , I am totally confused with Aakash's expression not sure if he is angry or confused with Payal . Brush up the acting skills.  

Priya , loved the quote can't wait for you to update the crooner will add my comments later.

Beena loved your take. I loved that scene at the stairs a lot though 😊

I'm enjoying your poetry quotes in the beginning now a days. nice touch!
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya ... 

have been a reader of ur FF& SS .. but never had stumbled upon Crooner .. call it sheltered upbringing in IF ... i got the link of this place from REdux .. grateful to the person who led me here ..

Let firstly congratulate u on a an excellent analysis ..Concur with most of your points .. 

Must say u have a stalker here now ..  & would love to finally probably meet some of u gals here & chat up .. promises to be informative & mature .. 
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

Lovely Title my Priya😳

Do I have to talk about the hug..I don't think so..it was worth the wait..I loved the way she crashed into his arms. But to be honest i wished it had happened naturally and Arnav didn't really trick her into it...but i love this naughty side of ArnavπŸ˜†

Payal on the other hand was awesome today. Atleast she spoke up. Akash..is seriously confused. He has no clue how to react to this whole situation and Mami..πŸ˜•please don't get me started with her...i am tired os her taunts.

Nani has prved herself that she is the eldest and the wisest in this house...😳

----------
What happened Anjali Jha? What happened for wanting your Arnav (Chottey) (to be happy)

You are are the same sister who showed your brother the mirror every single time asking him to see inside his heart and understand his love for Khushi...

so what happened today. Was it because you were happy and then that was okay...and you wanted your brother to be happy...andnow you don't have your happiness and so he shouldn't be happy..

What happened to the trust you had in your brother...this is the same brother who got his heart broken and went ahead forcibly married the love of his life...to save you...and your saying that he was right to do so...based on your reaction...

I get it ..when a woman loses her husband who has been a God figure to her...to lose her mental stability...and get into depression..but today it was clearly portrayed that Anjlai has been in her right mind always...she knew that the her brother fell in love...and she knows that he would always do anything for the people he loves...so then why feel this way when that love is towards Khushi...

Anjali Jha..you did the following..

1.You fought with your brother for khushi to have a place in RM..
2.You witnessed the smile in his face because of Khushi..not once...but many times..
3.When you found out that your brother is in love with Khushi, you did silly things to get them together..
4.You heard your brother open his heart about Khushi during holi..a brother who never opens his heart to anybody...
5.You were happy that he was happy...he is happy now...so why not be happy for him...why not put yourself above all...and do what your brother did for you...?

I am disappointed . He as a brother has done so much for you...but now in return...its time for you to be the bigger person and prove it to the world that you r the bigger sister..a sister who sees her brother not only as a baby brother, but  a man who has feelings...who has a life beyond his relationships... a man who your mother described in that letter...or have you yourself have forgotten that letter...

Shy loved your post!πŸ‘ yes naughty Raizada always gets what he wants ...and how he does things in style.
We differ a bit about Anjali. Yes I'm worried about how it affects ArHI in near future, but I can feel her perspective. I wrote in details in my post , if you get some time please read and let me know what you feel about it.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi leaves RM because Buaji is sick...looks like Arnav is accompanying her😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this Fabulous Crooner with hot pics, the most apt quotes & lots of thoughts to ponder upon fr the weekend πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Quite an interesting episode to end the week with, also the laying down of foundations fr future tracks being quite evident.

I am glad the CVs didnt unveil the much awaited rain sequence without any promo. Hopefully we get a sizzling promo in SMJ on Sunday morning & it translates into gud TRPs fr the coming week.

Coming to the episode... Khushi is very scared & hyper in the midst of the darkness, thunder & lighting ( Kya solid sound effcte the re & what was that opening the door with the help of a pot πŸ˜† )

She rushes down to the living room, where she sights a shadow. But it turns out to be her Protector, her Arnavji. She rushes to him, clings onto him, too scared of letting him go. He calms her down & hugs her protectively. Khushi realises this is a ploy by her Laad Governor, to make her run into his arms & win the challenge. She shoves him back, is angry but he doesnt let her get away. The guest house squabble reviisited. She tries getting out of his strong arms, but its a futile effort & so finally relents & gives in. This hug being more passionate, expressing their desires to be together. A mellow ASR retorts back " I wont mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man logi toh " And moves forward to kiss her, mark her as his own forever. Lovely description!

A question to CVs here. U gave us a highly passionate & intense epiosde on Thursday. So why was there no continuation of the same on Friday as well.   And that too within a matter of few hours in IPK timeline. I understand Arnav's initial restrained reation, he had to calm down the scared Khushi. But the hugs gave us only fleeting glimpses of the intensity shown on Thursday. What was Khushi's reaction to the kiss? Blank face, should I kiss or not... Or it has something to do with Sanaya's expressions. Not sure πŸ˜• πŸ˜•   Agree with you 100%...it didn't reflect any passion/shyness/confusion just awkward blankness!

And what's with SP's fetish for rose petal scenes. Every show of their's has this signature scene, lagta hai koi contract hai phoolwaale ke saath. But showing ASR doing a similar thing doesnt go down well with me...

Then there was another interruption... The family was surprised to see this " secret meeting " Anjali being the most shocked & hurt party. Luved ASR's cool stance here, his call of " Relax " to Khushi. This guy is not at all apologetic abt what he has done & will never shy away from confronting the family for all the right reasons.Me too loved that 'tude!

Priya, I understand ur frustration with Maami. Another glitch on the part of the CVs, character inconsistency is what is harming the show right now.

Arnav, the husband & Chotey, the brother standing at the crossroads. His dearest Di acusing him of lying to her & his wife, again feeling guilty abt the whole situation.

Dont worry girlss, this is a buildup fr something we have been waiting fr a long time. Patience pays dearies πŸ˜‰ 

Anjali's insecurity is in now in front of Arnav. He finally knows what is plaguing his sister, that she subconsciously blames him fr whatever has gone wrong in her life. The most damaging statement which shocks Arnav " Tum badal gaye ho... jabse tumne humaare sawaalon ka jawab dena chod diya hai "

So we r slowly but steadily getting to a point where we will start getting the answers to a lot of unanswered questions, closing of loops that exist since day 1...

Liked the subtle hint by CVs of Shyam's re-entry, Payal's outburst & Arnav-Aakash scene. But dont understand the need to show a feeble & weak Anjali all the time. C'mon she is just pregnant, not suffering from any illness or something 😑 I cribbed about the same thing! it was irritating!

Priya, agree with u on the wardrobe &  looks issue of the lead actress. Needs special attention in this phase of serious romance...

A small request to CVs, can we have a repeat of ASR's old dialogue in the current scenario  " Di, aur kitne din chalega yeh drama "  yes I would love that !Right now he 1st needs "ENOUGH Maamiji!"😑

And finally a word on our Mr.Perfect... Brilliant show as always esp the bro-sis scenes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Suvi loved it especially the red...comments in blue! πŸ‘
Divya1503 thumbnail
When will the ppl out there stop jumping to conclusions seeing the segments???   iss forum ko koyi nahi badal saktha!!!   
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations khushi and Indranidi...very very well deserved.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Congratulations Indi and KhushiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well deservedπŸ€—

Such a lovely crooner girl...I was waiting to read your take before posting mine. I had so many questions after watching the episode and you gave me most of my answers πŸ˜³.

Nadaan Parindey!! Two people who are madly in love with each other yet their love is tested time and again...beautiful title!! The belief in each other and in their relationship will get stronger with time. Arnav and Khushi will stand together and fight all the battles together.😳
Yes, the hall way that has witnessed many of their fights, became a witness to this huge moment in their lives. Personally, I loved the first scene. Khushi has always been scared of the dark and the moment she saw Arnav in a flash of light, she ran to him. When she realized, she was tricked into this, she protested, resisted but finally gave in to her feelings. Loved the way he held her tightly not letting her go away. He stood firm in a way telling her that he would always be there for her. She neednt worry now. Khushi had already accepted Arnav as her husband...long back! Her pati, her marriage was always the most important to her but the harsh words that Arnav spoke the other day broke her. Yesterday, she could see in his eyes that he had accepted her as his wife and thats why she gave in without fighting back. πŸ˜

It was interesting to see how Arnav was left alone in the hallway and he chose to run behind his Di😊. He knew Khushi would understand his dilemma and will always be there with him now that she has accepted him as her husband. Without any hesitation, he walked up to clear the misunderstanding with his Di. Is this an indication that Arnav and Khushi together will bring the truth out? They will trick Shyaam to open up infront of Anjali? My tiny brain exerting itself now πŸ€”

When I saw the rose petals in the hallway, I knew the reaction of the Raizadas would be strong. Even if Anjali and co came much later, did Arnav have plans of cleaning the living room before going to his room? Wouldnt they come to know anyway?!? So it was time that the past comes knocking on their doors again. I kind of felt bad for Anjali there...here was a woman who was still reeling from the fact that her brother threw her husband out without giving any justifications and then sees her brother going all out to romance his wife. Anjali doesnt mind if Arnav spends more time with Khushi...but she felt he lied to her just to be with his wife. We must remember that when Anjali saw Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday she didnt say a word to him. Whatever happened was in Arnav and Khushi's private space...they have a right to lead their lives their own way. Anjali was hurt but she never let her brother know that she was hurt. When she overheard him buying a gift for Khushi, she never let him know that she was hurt. But when she saw her brother romancing his wife in the hallway with rose petals around, she felt betrayed and cheated because it looked like a plan. Her chotte who always promised to be around for her, lied to his Di just to be with his wife. However, I must add that I thought her stubbornness for not taking the medicines was a bit too much. She is the didi after all...she could have been magnanimous and brushed it off. I guess she would have done that on any other normal day. 

I am happy to see that Anjali has not turned negative...she hasnt blamed Khushi. For her, it has always been about her Shyaamji and chotte and even today, it is about her chotte and not Khushi. She is upset with Arnav and not Khushi. She is used to having these two men around who protected her...she is bound to feel insecure when she feels the only person on whom she can lean on is moving away from her. Like you said the other day Priya, she has started to feel abondoned. I was glad when she said sab kuch badal gaya...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai. That was the day when everything changed in Arnav, Khushi and Anjali's lives!! Anjali did not get any answers for the sudden marriage...she had every right to know but Arnav chose not to tell her. Anjali again did not get any answers for Shyaam getting thrown out...again, she has every right to know! Anjali has brought out the topic now...will Arnav tell her? I think they should just tell her the truth and she can decide if she wants to give that scumbag a second chance or not. 

Payal is being blamed for not showing concern to Aakash's Di...ugh!! I hope she gives a piece of her mind to that mom-son duo soon. 

Peetal ka bartan track to come!! I am curious to know how they will play it out! Taj Mahal is mentioned so many times...I hope the channel sends our lovebirds at least to Agra...cant believe the cast of one show gets to go to Rajasthan, Delhi and Singapore in a span of less than one year while the cast of our show is confined to the 4 walls of their studio😑😑😑

Other thoughts:

1. Can somebody please throw away that hideous outfit that poor Sanaya was wearing. It is outright ugly. She is so gorgeous...please get some new suits for her. I dont think any other lead repeats their clothes as much as Sanaya is made to repeat her clothes😭
2. Can they stop treating Anjali like she has some disease? Ugh...she is just pregnant and not terminally illπŸ₯±. Evrytime she gets hyper and starts crying, they give her a pill and ask her to sleep😲
3. I'd rather not talk about the forum's outburst...it is sad to see people destroying a beautiful relationship between a brother and a sister by talking crap🀒
4. Agree with the promotions bit...sat through 1 hour of  SBS the other day only to find out that there was not a single mention of our show! The team obviously had their bit of celebrations then why wasnt the media invited?πŸ˜•
5. Finally, signs of creepwa making a come back...am I happy or what!!πŸ˜ƒ
6. With Teej round the corner, can we expect Khushi to wear that red sari😳. Hope there wont be any interruptions at Gupta house😳 The bed is smaller over there but it is also creaky...my guttery mind in full force nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved your Take Nish ...I agree with your bit about Anjali 100%...you wrote it beautifully!!πŸ‘

yeah Sanaya's outfit wants me to go hurt her designer!😑 I think the OTT pregnancy part is getting on people's nerve...no bump baas almost fainting all the time...What the !!!
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.