Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
beena,
very nice post. sad about your flad soda feeling though.

especially liked the following:
"Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too."
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this Fabulous Crooner with hot pics, the most apt quotes & lots of thoughts to ponder upon fr the weekend πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Quite an interesting episode to end the week with, also the laying down of foundations fr future tracks being quite evident.

I am glad the CVs didnt unveil the much awaited rain sequence without any promo. Hopefully we get a sizzling promo in SMJ on Sunday morning & it translates into gud TRPs fr the coming week.

Coming to the episode... Khushi is very scared & hyper in the midst of the darkness, thunder & lighting ( Kya solid sound effcte the re & what was that opening the door with the help of a pot πŸ˜† )

She rushes down to the living room, where she sights a shadow. But it turns out to be her Protector, her Arnavji. She rushes to him, clings onto him, too scared of letting him go. He calms her down & hugs her protectively. Khushi realises this is a ploy by her Laad Governor, to make her run into his arms & win the challenge. She shoves him back, is angry but he doesnt let her get away. The guest house squabble reviisited. She tries getting out of his strong arms, but its a futile effort & so finally relents & gives in. This hug being more passionate, expressing their desires to be together. A mellow ASR retorts back " I wont mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man logi toh " And moves forward to kiss her, mark her as his own forever.

A question to CVs here. U gave us a highly passionate & intense epiosde on Thursday. So why was there no continuation of the same on Friday as well.   And that too within a matter of few hours in IPK timeline. I understand Arnav's initial restrained reation, he had to calm down the scared Khushi. But the hugs gave us only fleeting glimpses of the intensity shown on Thursday. What was Khushi's reaction to the kiss? Blank face, should I kiss or not... Or it has something to do with Sanaya's expressions. Not sure πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

And what's with SP's fetish for rose petal scenes. Every show of their's has this signature scene, lagta hai koi contract hai phoolwaale ke saath. But showing ASR doing a similar thing doesnt go down well with me...

Then there was another interruption... The family was surprised to see this " secret meeting " Anjali being the most shocked & hurt party. Luved ASR's cool stance here, his call of " Relax " to Khushi. This guy is not at all apologetic abt what he has done & will never shy away from confronting the family for all the right reasons.

Priya, I understand ur frustration with Maami. Another glitch on the part of the CVs, character inconsistency is what is harming the show right now.

Arnav, the husband & Chotey, the brother standing at the crossroads. His dearest Di acusing him of lying to her & his wife, again feeling guilty abt the whole situation.

Dont worry girlss, this is a buildup fr something we have been waiting fr a long time. Patience pays dearies πŸ˜‰ 

Anjali's insecurity is in now in front of Arnav. He finally knows what is plaguing his sister, that she subconsciously blames him fr whatever has gone wrong in her life. The most damaging statement which shocks Arnav " Tum badal gaye ho... jabse tumne humaare sawaalon ka jawab dena chod diya hai "

So we r slowly but steadily getting to a point where we will start getting the answers to a lot of unanswered questions, closing of loops that exist since day 1...

Liked the subtle hint by CVs of Shyam's re-entry, Payal's outburst & Arnav-Aakash scene. But dont understand the need to show a feeble & weak Anjali all the time. C'mon she is just pregnant, not suffering from any illness or something 😑

Priya, agree with u on the wardrobe &  looks issue of the lead actress. Needs special attention in this phase of serious romance...

A small request to CVs, can we have a repeat of ASR's old dialogue in the current scenario " Di, aur kitne din chalega yeh drama "  

And finally a word on our Mr.Perfect... Brilliant show as always esp the bro-sis scenes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Suvi tu kitna acha lekhti hai perfect post covering all the cruial points loved the red highlighted parts. Teri CV's ki request girl muahhh dil ki baat chinle tuneh. 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: indi52

god, it is said, is in the details. when it comes to relationships, it's in the nuance. and iss pyaar ko is all about nuance, isn't it?

in a bid to be objective, surf channels from time to time. even the promos of the sisters show with their loud story and louder telling chills me to the core. sob sob they bought and used tum ho. i'd given it to asr and kkgsr the day i heard it.

don't wish to crib about other shows here, but sorry just can't watch them.

Di so true to all u said...all that and more makes u soo proud for our show !!!
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

beena,
very nice post. sad about your flad soda feeling though.

especially liked the following:
"Yesterday we saw the flirty Arnav today we saw him at cross road. He will not only have to deal with his Di who is very vulnerable but also with the women he loves. There is no Di to cover up for him or guide him like she has in the past. He has to walk the path all alone making decisions without being emotional. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has always been the man of the house but from today he has the burden of the two most important women in his life. A new emotional journey has begun for Arnav where he has to keep his emotions in balance. He will have to choose one which he doesn't want to, he knows his Di is needy and a weak person and needs him. His wife is much stronger or at least puts on a brave front but he knows she needs him too."

THXS Di  πŸ€— Praise coming from you means a lot to me. Why are you sad about the flat soda ? Bataiye please 😭 
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Lovely crooner priya di!!πŸ‘πŸΌ n congratulations Indi di n Khushi di!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

the first few minutes of the episode were just awesome!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ finally she ran into his arms n the deal is completed!! πŸ˜ he is really her prince n shaitan!! for a second when Khushi found the rose petals, i thought there will be a rain of roses from the top😍, as per Khushi's dream during the days of her first dhak dhak n acidity!!!πŸ˜† par Arshad sir had other plans!!πŸ˜› for me the scenes were perfect!!

The traffic jam n the family thinking of coming back home, i was like dont u dare think abt it!!😑 but Anji ko rest karna tha!! ek doubt hai!! aisa kya mila diya Payal ne juice mein ki anjali ek hi pal mein patient se impatient bangayi!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• i mean, when she was in the car, she had the expressions of a woman who was abt to faint n all, n after she had the juice n was back home, she was so full of energy that she started walking fast, shouting at her Chotey n shutting the doors so hard n all that!!!! GluconD or Boost, what was the secret of Anjali's energy??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
N Anjali's expressions in the car reminded me of my school days!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i used to make such faces when i felt like skipping classes in the noon n going home!!! n my sirs used to believe everything i say aur mein ghar chalijaathi thi!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 

Why on earth ASR can't complete his incomplete work!!!!!!  kal tho it was a hattrick of the almost kiss sequence!!!!😳

As expected Anjali said the same wat i thought the other day!! Chotey tum humse jhoot bhi bolne lage ho blah blah blah!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± N she said ki after his marriage everything changed, n he stopped giving the answers to her questions, but as far as i remember he never answered her questions when he dint want to, right??πŸ˜• 

The less i think/talk abt that Akash, the more good!!! seriously yaar!!! wat's wrong with him!!! He started working with Aman na, may be working with Aman is not good for the Raizada brothersπŸ˜• i mean before Akash, it was ASR who used to be angry n shouting at everything n during the kidnap ASR was away from Aman so uske gusse ke bahane kam hogaye aur since Akash is working with Aman when ASR was away, he is searching for the bahane to be gussa!!😳 πŸ˜³

Payal!!!! so proud of u!!! Like in the last night's episode, gather courage n lose patience to make that husband of urs understand he's so wrong!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Other thoughts:

when Khushi was running down the stairs, there were no rose petals on the floor but light aathe hi, we see them!!! May be ASR performed an Accio spell to summon the path of roses!!!😳

The blank call implies the return of the snake???? πŸ˜³

Absolutely no expectations for the next episode!!!! 

Divi dear a big πŸ€— You made my day with your humorous post absolutely loved it. The red lighlighted parts were a delight to read πŸ‘
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted? Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. πŸ˜› The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". πŸ˜† The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. πŸ˜‰ @red 🀣 I missed that completely and was SOO looking for that kiss! and I never watch with expectation...bt this elusive kiss...maybe because I started watching from the Diwali track and it's still fresh in my mind...the crackling chemistry...I want that replayed and completed

So, now tell me what is redemption? In plain words, redemption is to compensate for one's negative/harmful actions. I have always wanted Arnav to redeem for his deeds 'for everything wrong he has done to Khushi since the beginning of the story. I do believe in paying for your deeds. Where I differ with many is how the redemption should be done. In my view, his redemption has started from the moment he has seen Khushi in Shyam's arms in the terrace. Whether Arnav has understood or not yet might be the question. Well, we all know he will soon ' the day he will finally give in to Khushi's Devi Maiya understanding the reasons & also the consequences of his actions.

Was not it enough that he had to see his ladylove in his brother-in-laws arms on the day he decided to open up his heart? Was not it enough to consciously punish his wife while his heart broke doing that? Was not it enough to have her in front of his eyes but not able to have her as his heart really wanted to? Was not it enough when his heart & mind were in constant battle on whether to believe her leaving him with no peace at all? Was not it enough to be in confinement for 15 days only to realize what wrongs he must have done to his wife? Was not it enough to almost lose her wife when finally he has submitted to his love? Is not it enough as everything is now against their union when he is completely ready to start his life with her? And trust me, there is more to come. Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart. So true! but in all fairness he chose to do what he did...all his suffering was his choice. It's what he put Khushi through for no fault of hers...I was okay with his hug at the poolside after his kidnapping...but then the(paraphrasing) "you're resposible for everything" broke my heart...his word needs to live upto what his heart feels..Impulsiveness too has a limit.

My heart really goes to this young man. One scene clearly defined yesterday the misery of Arnav Singh Raizada. All he wanted to do was to have his wife accept him & complete their union. He ended up in the middle of a quandary where his wife leaves first followed by his sister leaving him alone with the burden of his deeds, decisions & fate. He could really use a hug now. What goes around, comes around.And he is getting to taste a lot of things that he has done to others, especially Khushi. I got sadistic pleasure when he said "Di, you are misunderstanding me". πŸ˜† The woman in me laughed at him ' here you go! And still I felt like giving him a hug.

Khushi finally gave in and it had to happen. I will not touch upon her today and would wait to see what she does going forward.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav.The root has been exposed today ' the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes. wonderful pov!

So why it bothered Anjali or Mami that he had preferred a little time out with his wife? Simple, they just have no idea of the real nature of their relationship. That is another truth that needs to be told. If I was in Anjali's place, I would have also thought that he avoided going to Mandir to be with his wife. The way she reacted was because of the bonding they share & also because of her current circumstances. She could not accept the fact that he lied. I guess the current track is perhaps leading towards the unfolding of all the truths that Arnav chose to hide ' depends on in what pace the CVs decide to run the storyline.

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her ' a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it. I understand what you mean as i grew up in a joint family. But then what about the kidnapping track? How can that bonding just vanish?

Payal has finally started to express her frustration ' another progress point. But I really did not think it was very sensible of her to say that she has cooked his favorite food under that circumstance. Akash is being a jerk, may be. But Payal needs to play her role properly too. She needs to understand what her husband really needs right now; he needed comfort then, not an act of love. Every relationship goes through a trying period ' apparently, they are going through theirs. However, both of them, till now are not handling things very sensibly and this perhaps can cause a major turn in the story.

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too ' like Anajali ' and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal ' maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves. Now I did not look at it this way..The current Akash is irritating the heck out of me along with his mom. Maybe Akshay is not portraying those confusion well...I just see an angry man wannabe with no spine

The rosy pathway did not go down well with me because visually, it was cheesy to me and also I could not imagine Arnav doing that.But then again when I though about it the path has never been rosy for these two & this time also they could not take it - symbolism at its best.  What I am loving about IPK right now, is a lot of facets are open and each has huge potential to turn around the story. Bring it on CVs 'twist our heart & mind. I am all ready for it. πŸ˜ƒ

PS1: 3P Demand from me to the PH & the Channel ' "Proper Promotion Please!!!".

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!! Yes lock door policy is a must in RM...if we want project kiss completed

Hi Omoraboti:
Loved your take especially the red bits! commented next to them in blue. Some disagreements in POV hope you dont mindπŸ€—

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cutebarun

Yaar! With the way d forum ask for redemption (n the way Arnav should redeem), i feel, They want Ipk to be a devotional serial.

'kushi seated on a pedestal, with Arnav at her footstep... N Arnav asking,

"maathe, mein aapke charan dabaaoo"

"haan, bhakt... Agar aap chaahthe hai tho... Ek baar dabao, aur ek galti se mukti paao"!

N sometimes the Forum want Kushi to be ' Malikin'.. N Arnav saying...

"huzoor... Adhrakvali chai pijiye ji, aapka mann ko raahat milenge"πŸ˜‰

and since Anjali loved a wrong person n trustd him to d core, n feel insecure abt her brother, she should get a redemption trick to Himalaya n be a 'sanyasi'...

And since, she is pregnant with d 'snake baby'...(yeah, dats wat forum calls an innocent baby) she n her baby should 'doobjaao' in Ganga, so dat their crimes r washed Away.

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

was just reading thru ur first write up and wanted to say so cute...and then I come to ur this - this is classic...wanna make it a sticky on the Forum pls
🀣

hahahhaha...brilliant swtzz...seriously when the Forum starts talking about domestic violence, redemption and wat not...its better they make IPK devotional serial - aise bhi lag raha hai...with so many interruptions - Bitwa is planning to take yog sanyaas πŸ˜†
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priya ...I scared your jaan away...she was getting on my nerves..constant ranting and jalebi hinting...it got to meπŸ˜‰...How did you know of it though?? Edited by Mepharm - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Kalpu thanks for this treat Muahhh πŸ€—