Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arnav_Khushifan

Hello Crooner Buddies,

Looking forward to all of your updates.  You guys expain each episode so nicely and positively that even when an episode is not the best( according to me)  that after reading the crooner I enjoy it much more.  So thanks for maintaining the positivity in the forum.  It is always a delight to come on the crooner.
I am usually a silent reader, occasionaly I will make a small post so here we go.  As much as I liked the episode today I felt taht the passion and intensity taht we saw for the last couple of days was lacking.  The hug was perfect!!! Loved how Arnav pulled Khushi back in his arms and how Khushi finally gave in but the almost kiss was not that intense ( on Khushi's part).  Maybe Khushi is also tired of the uncompletion of the KISSES 😉.  I was hoping that they would have had some more conversation and romance before the whole clan desended on them.  Really liked the conversation between Arnav and Anjali.  Definately understand why Anjali and the rest of the family misunderstood Arnav and Khushi.  The evidence was very damaging.  On a positive note am glad that Payal is finally taking a stand for herself and Khushi.  Just hope she does it without MIL around!!!    Hopefully Arnav will be able to make some headway with Anjali but won't hold my breath for that.  Looks like Shyam is going to be coming back soon and that just might be a good thing.  He always moves thing between our Lovebirds so yeh I think the family is going to find about the contract on Monday because Khushi is going to say something at the end of the Rain sequence when things get too hot 😉😉 between them.    I hope then Arnav tells her how he really wants her forever.  Counting the hours till Monday.  Iss Intezar ko kya naam doon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey loved your short precise post.   👏Why are you a silent reader ? You should make a post everyday welcome girl . We love it when more writer's join us . The red highlighted parts 👍🏼 Yes, I agree Khushi sent mixed signals was not sure what she wanted. Payal will talk but the problem is Aakash has to listen if his mother lets him. Shyam will make an entry he has to for the story to move forward.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The episode is a classic example of " Dubey gaye the Chaubey banne, aur Chhabey ban ke aa gaye" 😆😆 When audience were not prepared, CVs you killed them without any disclaimer and now when they are sitting at the edge, you chose to kill them without completion... 
HUNGRY Eyes !!!! 😳

If not the rain romance, kiss or something else, this fatigue of getting at it will kill audience...I am just loving the wait of audience more than the things being shown on screen... 😆😆

Poor ASR & Khushi...will they ever get a alone moment for themselves...who's fault ?? not family, not HP..not even them...its KISMET and Gautam /Hitesh 😆😆

ASR is always composed...PDA mein bhi PHD hai wo👍🏼...bhaad mein jaaye family/HP...ek saal se laga hua hai bechaara..koi use chaiin se kuch karne hi nahin deta 😆😆 

RMwaalon, Bhaavnaaon ko samjho !!!!

Agar Ladaki Ko Andhere Mein, Aankh Maari To Hoga Kya?
Agar Aazaadi Na Ho To, Swarg Milne Se Hoga Kya?
Class Mein Figure Nahin Ho To, Wahan Padhne Se Hoga Kya?
Bees Ki Umra Ka Jo Hai Khel, Saath Mein Khel Ke Hoga Kya? 

Haaye haaye, Broad Story is getting AnJhali being bashed everywhere...poor girl..She is dying of pregnancy in a car..cant understand the reason behind such extreme restlessness 😕...GH ko koi Preggers ki book bhejo yaar !!!  Young audience ko gumraah kar rahe hain pregnancy ki galat information de kar 😆😆😉

On a lighter note, Anjie is not disturbed by the Louve shown by her Chhotey..its the lie which is killing her and now people in forum has given her name of Jilted Lover 😆😆
She really needs some time and explanation of every thing done by her creepy husband..till then she will be throwing this on chhotey face...Koi to Snakewa ko bula lo..he is the only one who can bring love-birds closer 😆

Since morning I have been singing this song for Anjie baby...you need all attention girl...phati saaree to bani hi hai sab  jhelne ke liye 
Khushi bitiya to SP Ki " Bahu Nayee, Soch Wahi" hai...Jaayegi kahan..."Daudti hui baahon mein hi aayegi" 😆😆

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
look at all my trials and tribulations...
that's a beautiful quote and every word it says is true. watching this man going through his tests big and small on the way to becoming a hero is absorbing and happy making.

how heartbreakingly innocent both his lover and he.

priya, looking forward to your crooner. i was absolutely touched by the episode. even the obvious mistakes didn't matter.

will update here if necessary after priya has posted. some thoughts on page 15. 😆

UPDATE NECESSARY 😆

thank you thank you thank you, priya. star me, nice nice.

congratulations khushi. that was quite a khat you wrote. 👏 👏 👏

CROONER

salaams, priya, your post again made me consider things i'd not thought of at all. instinctively in my post i wrote i wanted to know more about the parents who had brought up these two lovely kids, they couldn't be all bad.

but the rose and the beauty and beast story, missed it totally. thanks so much for that connection. also her fear of the dark, fast cars, agra connection. so ready to see more into their pasts.

he will be badly tested but the level of submission to love is quite stunning and i don't think there's any going back now. i am fascinated by how much the creatives are willing to push boundaries vis a vis conventional relationships. i bet they all know exactly how everyone will react when the unhappy anjali story is told. but they seem to be looking to show something other than the usual didi/mother jealous/angry when only bro/son marries and his affections shift. they've just started on this track, i really want to see what i discover about this relationship with these characters.

very excited about the future tracks you hint at. it did feel like a key set of episodes starting somewhere in wednesday. his emotional commitment going another step deeper was necessary for the next bit to come. and how beautifully that got done.

as kids we used to say, don't laugh too much today you'll have to cry tomorrow. so to balance the goodies, the bizarrees: the creatives gave us that crazy exchange between akash, payal, mamiji. payal is on an interesting path at last. finding her voice and guts again. but akash? frankly i think akshay dogra needs to embrace akash a bit more honestly and with depth. utkarshaji is capable of outstanding nuance, just what you need in a bitchy, insecure, little crazy but loving saas-bahu. her writers as you say could do much better.

another thing: this complete ignoring of arnav re kidnapping, is this deliberate? or just bad writing? once the need for that framework is over, let it disappear unexplained, like masala mama. who cares if it shows intense insenitivity and lack of concern and normal human care for the much loved arnav singh raizada whom everybody wanted to talk to when he called from scotlandiya.

thanks again for that star. means a lot. going to show off like crazy to the hubs. 😉 Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Updated first part of my thoughts...

Will come back later and talk about Arnav and Khushi😳
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Priya...Loved ur quote,,,,,u r so right in that ,,,what's a hero without undergoing trials & tribulations and emerging triumphant...eager to know ur take...

I was okay with the episode,,,was anyways expecting the interruption...yeh toh aam baath hain RM mein...!!!jab bedroom mein koi privacy nahin hain hall mein kahan se hoga,,,Anji's almost fainting while getting into the car prepared me for this...😆
It difficult to show sympathy to Anjali ,,,,can understand where she is coming from...can understand her holding Khushi responsible but from the start of this track I have not liked her resenting & crying on seeing her bro happy...!!!...I think the regular viewers must be having difficulty accepting her delicate condition without the baby bump...!!!

Had it been a reversal of situation with Khushi being sent out of RM b'coz of Shyam ,,,would Arnav react in the same way,,????dont think so...maybe he would have resented Shyam but no way would he have grudged his Di her happiness,,,!!!!
I would like to tell the Raizadas that disaster is not going to strike if Anji doesnt take her vitamins for one day..!!!the whole house need not get so hyper abt it ...particularly Akash who is behaving like a spoilt brat,,,If he was not in the mood to eat why then did he go when his mom called him...???Bhindi hi kha leta thoda brain kaam karna shuru karta shayad,,,,,😆
Waiting for Payal to give both mom-son duo a piece of her mind...

I am looking forward to ASR telling Mami off the nxt time she insults Khushi,,,,I think its coming...'Enough Mami,,,"😍
I loved those 4 mins of Arhi,,,,,never thought of seeing ASR being so eager to be accepted as his wife's husband,,,loved the unrestrained hug...the push & shove from Khushi...!!!

The blank call to Anji gives me hopes,,,,Shyamu coming back,,,???yipppeee,,,!!!!!
Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
I think they shot the rain sequence for their own titillation ... Rather just made a false rumour around it... Now anjiebaby cry is the only rain sequence we will see..
srirao thumbnail
@ Sunshine...loved ur post particularly the funny snippets ,,,was really missing ur humorous takes ,,,,
srirao thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

now I'm excited!😃

Is it the Anji-Khushi confrontation one...???
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

Priya...Loved ur quote,,,,,u r so right in that ,,,what's a hero without undergoing trials & tribulations and emerging triumphant...eager to know ur take...
I was okay with the episode,,,was anyways expecting the interruption...yeh toh aam baath hain RM mein...!!!jab bedroom mein koi privacy nahin hain hall mein kahan se hoga,,,Anji's almost fainting while getting into the car prepared me for this...It difficult to show sympathy to Anjali ,,,,can understand where she is coming from...can understand her holding Khushi responsible but from the start of this track I have not liked her resenting & crying on seeing her bro happy...!!!...I think the regular viewers must be having difficulty accepting her delicate condition without the baby bump...!!!
Had it been a reversal of situation with Khushi being sent out of RM b'coz of Shyam ,,,would Arnav react in the same way,,????dont think so...maybe he would have resented Shyam but no way would he have grudged his Di her happiness,,,!!!!I would like to tell the Raizadas that disaster is not going to strike if Anji doesnt take her vitamins for one day..!!!the whole house need not get so hyper abt it ...particularly Akash who is behaving like a spoilt brat,,,If he was not in the mood to eat why then did he go when his mom called him...???Bhindi hi kha leta thoda brain kaam karna shuru karta shayad,,,,,Waiting for Payal to give both mom-son duo a piece of her mind...
I am looking forward to ASR telling Mami off the nxt time she insults Khushi,,,,I think its coming...'Enough Mami,,,"I loved those 4 mins of Arhi,,,,,never thought of seeing ASR being so eager to be accepted as his wife's husband,,,loved the unrestrained hug...the push & shove from Khushi...!!!

Loved your post Sri..

Those 4 mins were complete bliss.. Had put on the 'famous blinders' for the rest of the episode.

Completely agree with you on Akaash.. Those were my exact thoughts when he went with his mom to have dinner. I don't understand the guy right now.. He's acting like a brat.. What is he angry about? That Payal hid the truth for him or that she isn't portraying the role of bahu well when that is exactly what she's been doing,.?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

The blank call to Anji gives me hopes,,,,Shyamu coming back,,,???yipppeee,,,!!!!!

Never thought I'd be so excited for the comeback of the villain 😆