Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A big hello all crooning peeps. . .first of all a gigantic thank you to each n every one of you for letting me emote with you thru ur expressive and enriching write ups๐Ÿ‘. . .

Every day each write up either make me laugh, cry or simply smile. . .wish had the time to reply to each one separately๐Ÿ˜ณ. . .many a times have so much to say but regrettably time constraints stop me. . .Sorry๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Love the quote Priya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—. . .Trials and Tribulations indeed makes a Hero complete

I'm totally saddened, today. . .never thought a forum would affect me like this. . .but alas it has. . .guess this forum mirrors the state n perspicacity of the real world public

Today saw a post  talking about a cancer stricken character vs. Ms Anjali's plight. . .last straw for me. . . weighing two possibly life threatening diseases against each other, really??. . .so Cancer is more real than Major depression. . . is it?. . . one can be "hopeless" is both diseases. . . and that IS the worst of all. . .when a human looses the hope to live. . .it's really an unimaginable state to be in. . .

Psychiatric illness is as real as Medical illness. . .Depression is not a "fad", where one can snap his or her finger or even tell oneself that "get out of this rut". . . death can be the final outcome in both instances.

Many have said "Anjali should just die. . .she's a perv. . .the sis-bro bond is nauseating to watch. . .call her pathetic. . .disgustingly weak. . ."

The social stigma that comes with such ppl as being pathetically weak is really heartbreaking. . .yes some diseases are more severe than others. . .but emotionally LABILE individuals need support too. . .just like a cancer patient. . .it's disheartening to see such coldness towards the emotionally labile in the general public at large. . .

Many are asking. . .Is Anjali Pregnant? Depressed? Mentally instable? Jealous? Confused? Weak?. . .Which one is it? . . . Isn't she all of the above. . .with each one having an additive effect. . .collaborating into a cohesive muck in her mind. . . .that's playing havoc on her mental sanity.

Oh well. . . this perception has been very difficult to address/change. . .cuz out in the real world . . .many have struggled to fight for this cause. . . this is just a fictional character. .

Just a little astounded at this forum. . .was of the opinion that perhaps the forum was a representation of the creme de la creme of our society

Know my opinion is not of the general consensuses but had to say it. . . out there. . please be a little empathic guyz. . .I understand the frustration. . .I'm there many a times too with Anjali. . .

Apologies guyz๐Ÿ˜ณ . . . know am being pen heavy. . .thought of not posting this at all. . .as it's not really an analysis of the epi but a dialogue of the tangibly real and deeply imbedded stereotypes fueling our minds. . .that are clearly reflected in the opines of our forum. . . but had to pour my heart out๐Ÿ˜Š. . .Wrote some of this in response to a thread but refrained from posting. . . thought of the futility of it, why beat a dead horse. . . felt passionately n where best to croon then the amazing Crooner itself๐Ÿ˜ƒ. . .

Making mistakes makes us Human. . .but tolerance for those weaker than us makes us Humane.

Now that's out, phew . . . the quintessential romance๐Ÿ˜ and  love๐Ÿ˜ shown between ArHi is the soul of IPK. . .making them a classic  dhak dhak couple๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. . .What to say about this power couple. . .Barun and Sanaya are a powerhouse of talent. . .

The epitome of arrogance is ASR. . .the epitome of humility is Barun Sobti. . . every time I think of these extremes. . .realize. . . BS is an actor par excellence. . .brilliance personified. . .

PS even my mom said today that IPK should come Mon-Sat as it becomes very hard to pass the weekend without it ๐Ÿ˜†. . .yeah have a rocking Mommy ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by palak32 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sharaa

๐Ÿ˜Š

Am silent reader of your crooners Priya...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I used to watch repeats only after reading your crooner...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Eagerly waiting for update...

Thankss so much dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted? Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. ๐Ÿ˜› The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". ๐Ÿ˜† The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, now tell me what is redemption? In plain words, redemption is to compensate for one's negative/harmful actions. I have always wanted Arnav to redeem for his deeds โ€“for everything wrong he has done to Khushi since the beginning of the story. I do believe in paying for your deeds. Where I differ with many is how the redemption should be done. In my view, his redemption has started from the moment he has seen Khushi in Shyam's arms in the terrace. Whether Arnav has understood or not yet might be the question. Well, we all know he will soon โ€“ the day he will finally give in to Khushi's Devi Maiya understanding the reasons & also the consequences of his actions.

Was not it enough that he had to see his ladylove in his brother-in-laws arms on the day he decided to open up his heart? Was not it enough to consciously punish his wife while his heart broke doing that? Was not it enough to have her in front of his eyes but not able to have her as his heart really wanted to? Was not it enough when his heart & mind were in constant battle on whether to believe her leaving him with no peace at all? Was not it enough to be in confinement for 15 days only to realize what wrongs he must have done to his wife? Was not it enough to almost lose her wife when finally he has submitted to his love? Is not it enough as everything is now against their union when he is completely ready to start his life with her? And trust me, there is more to come. Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart.

My heart really goes to this young man. One scene clearly defined yesterday the misery of Arnav Singh Raizada. All he wanted to do was to have his wife accept him & complete their union. He ended up in the middle of a quandary where his wife leaves first followed by his sister leaving him alone with the burden of his deeds, decisions & fate. He could really use a hug now. What goes around, comes around.And he is getting to taste a lot of things that he has done to others, especially Khushi. I got sadistic pleasure when he said "Di, you are misunderstanding me". ๐Ÿ˜† The woman in me laughed at him โ€“ here you go! And still I felt like giving him a hug.

Khushi finally gave in and it had to happen. I will not touch upon her today and would wait to see what she does going forward.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav. The root has been exposed today โ€“ the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes.

So why it bothered Anjali or Mami that he had preferred a little time out with his wife? Simple, they just have no idea of the real nature of their relationship. That is another truth that needs to be told. If I was in Anjali's place, I would have also thought that he avoided going to Mandir to be with his wife. The way she reacted was because of the bonding they share & also because of her current circumstances. She could not accept the fact that he lied. I guess the current track is perhaps leading towards the unfolding of all the truths that Arnav chose to hide โ€“ depends on in what pace the CVs decide to run the storyline.

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her โ€“ a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it.

Payal has finally started to express her frustration โ€“ another progress point. But I really did not think it was very sensible of her to say that she has cooked his favorite food under that circumstance. Akash is being a jerk, may be. But Payal needs to play her role properly too. She needs to understand what her husband really needs right now; he needed comfort then, not an act of love. Every relationship goes through a trying period โ€“ apparently, they are going through theirs. However, both of them, till now are not handling things very sensibly and this perhaps can cause a major turn in the story.

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too โ€“ like Anajali โ€“ and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal โ€“ maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves.

The rosy pathway did not go down well with me because visually, it was cheesy to me and also I could not imagine Arnav doing that.But then again when I though about it the path has never been rosy for these two & this time also they could not take it - symbolism at its best.  What I am loving about IPK right now, is a lot of facets are open and each has huge potential to turn around the story. Bring it on CVs โ€“twist our heart & mind. I am all ready for it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS1: 3P Demand from me to the PH & the Channel โ€“ "Proper Promotion Please!!!".

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!!
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

res

love your quote!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

trials and tribulations indeed... 'why sudden marriage' getting ready to revisit...

looking forward to your analysis...of a typical signature IPK episode.
will update after your update.๐Ÿ˜Š

the first sane words I read since the episode ๐Ÿ˜†
wonder ful crooner and pics..thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by garlic - 11 years ago
Its not like I didn't suspect this is how the episode would go...kinda knew it but still feel sorry for our lover couple :(...

Waiting for your update ! Nothing like a Crooner to get things sorted out and make me look forward to the next episode...

amazing crooner priya...was waiting 4 ur post to be updated... as technically i din't understand d episode...i would have appreciated if u would have chosen to speak up ur thoughts on new tracks as u said than to remain silent...because of forum reactions...!! u knw forum people are impulsive...nd jump to unnecessary conclusions...so why actually bother...!!

i sincerly luved ur post...the ph's need to take d promotion thing seriously...!!!

personally i din't exactly dislike d episode coz i din't have any expectations either...somewhere i am angry wid forum people 4 starting news or probably their fantasies of rain -romance...nd raising d expectation bar...nd then turning it into a disappointment...!!! i neither wanted it at first place...but all time reading about it made me expect something big ...!!!

for me i liked d whole idea of hug thing...arnav holding out..khushi not giving nd den finally giving in...but it din't create dat magic 4 me...din't touch me...!!! i guess u rightly picked...they lack consistency...!!! they can balance anjali scenes...i guess nd no doubt mami g is turning irritating...nd so is aakash i had a faint hope yesterday wid the car scene...but...all in drain...!!!

on a lighter note...i was highly embarassed...when dey were caught by d R.M clan...gosh..!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ can't dey have a doorbell..r something man...!!

i guess i am in a low mood..so can't see things in good light nd to an extent i got irritated a bit wid yesterday's epi...!! thanks 4 reading...my blah-blah..i am wondering if it actually is making any sense...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Dhkw - 11 years ago
Originally posted by honeypriya

the first sane words I read since the episode ๐Ÿ˜†

I fear your jaan will be lynched if he/she/they dare to post anything this weekend.
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I fear your jaan will be lynched if he/she/they dare to post anything this weekend.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† artist log bade senti hote hai u see...dont worry outburst till new promo !!
Hi all,...

Amazing Episode...many facet of different relationship being explored all at once...n very enjoyable too...

But why pray tell is there this comparison left right and centre going on about Gharwali and baharwali????

All this heart broken lady is trying to figure out is the truth...n now her dilemma being her Chotey who before the sudden marriage always shared tiniest details of his life with her, has suddenly stopped telling his Di anything. Has decided to create a shell around himself? Is keeping her out of that shell even upon asking him for the reason and truth.

What i saw today was not about Khushi and Anjali being mad with Arnav wanting to spend time with Khushi, but more of why can he just not be honest with her about everything. Just come clean and say whatever he has been choosing not to disclose.

I m sure a sister who suffered in life just as much as himself has a right to that much curtesy from him.

For me there was no comparision btwn Khushi and Anjali.

Khushi is his love, which Anjali very clearly knows,...but she is that one person who shared his hapiness and sorrow since childhood. There has always been a bond there that seems to be breaking since the sudden marriage as Arnav choose to be quite about it, and Anjali STILL doesnt seem to understand why...

I really felt bad for this sister brother relationship that is being in the midst of the turmoil only cuz one person is trying to protect the other. While the other person is feeling shut out.

Iss chuppi ko kya naam doon???

Desparately looking forward to ur Crooner...

Avni๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago