India-Forums

meme4u.com
meme4u.com

PLEASE HELP Save DEK!!!

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi!! My name is Shama, and I am an active forum member of Dekha Ek Khwaab (DEK)! I needed to make a request from everyone here (as you can tell from the title of this post). =)

Please help us save our show from being cancelled by watching this show at its original telecast time at 8:30 PM the entire week from Mon-Thurs!

I KNOW that's a lot to ask for at that time slot, but we were told by Sony that if they saw a huge jump in ratings than this show could be saved and given a new time slot!!! Right now a love story track is going on and I promise it is fantastic, the lead pair have out of this world chemistry, and I am not saying it to just say it. BELIEVE  ME it is AMAZING CHEMISTRY!!! Unfortunately their love story was just starting and the channel told the PH to wrap it up, but the channel WILL let it remain ON AIR if we manage to raise the ratings!!! Please donate your time of watching whatever show at 8:30 pm because our show badly needs help, otherwise it risks being canceled for sure on August 2nd! This show has fantastic storyline with fantastic characters that you have never seen before on INdian television, that is its USP! The Princess has finally accepted her identity and in love with her Prince, but we need the story to continue!!! Please help this show continue!!!!

Encourage anyone and everyone you can to watch this show at 8:30 pm for the following week!!! Please help us save our beloved show so that it can have its much deserved time slot!!! We REALLY need ALL the help we can get!!!

By the way if you want to watch some of the romance that has already begun, please go to setindia youtube playlist and watch the episodes that have been uploaded for this week, believe me you are truly in for a treat!!!! And its only going to continue next week!!! Wink

Please let me know if you can help out, or have any more suggestions! We already have a sticky thread going at the Dekha Ek Khwaab Forum, if you wish to help us out even more!!! Here is the link---->http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3093006

And we have another recent post as well related to this topic! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3104387

Again please, its a humble request to please help us save our beloved show, please help us AT LEAST by watching next week's full week of episodes at original telecast time 8:30 pm!!! 

Thank you very much for reading this post!!!Smile Please do leave comments/likes if you are willing to support our show in its tough times! We really can use all the help we can get! Smile

Best wishes,

Shama

Edited by yaherd15 - 20 July 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preternatural--Mahi--..Amira..

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
please... tune into sony for atleast 1min 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

--Mahi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Mahi--
--Mahi--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetPreternatural

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THanks for the support!! Please REMEMBER to tune in at 8:30 pm for Tuesday's episode!!! Some exciting things are about to happen that will make Uday and M become closer and sort out their problems!!! =) 

Preternatural

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Please dont forget to watch @ 8.30 SHARP.
Now the track will be MORE interesting as Manyata will be taking care of Uday

LizBennet

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top