Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Vickram Missed the TRAIN AGAIN!!!!!! (Page 2)

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Originally posted by hillydee

Great Posts Everyone!!

I like the suspense, but I think it is going a bit too far now.  Even though I want the truth to come out, because it is the right thing, I am afraid at the same time, because this could mean Sugvi breaking up.  This is a no win situation.  If that happens, then Adi will be for Sugni, and that I don't have the patience for. 

Why did the cvs do this to us?  Why bring us to such heights, only for a rapid fall?  In spite of the age difference, Sugvi have chemistry that I am yet to see in a lot of these hot young couples on these serials. Cry

Laila so true, what's up with this Adi in our faces so much lately. At least give us some Sugvi scenes before bringing in the new flame.

I don't think it is Adi-Sugni at this point which is the problem it is worse. After Sugini learns the truth her heart will probably break into pieces and she will be shattered into pieces to fight anything. Sugvi marriage will not take place so Hukum and Naganiya will find some other Thakur to whom they would sell Sugini. What is worse Sugini ending up with Adi or becoming some evil Thakur's mistress after her pride has shattered into pieces?
If you put it like that, then I would never want Sugni to be mistress to some horrible Thakur.  At the same time, I really want this situation to be sorted out and at some point Sugvi can work it out. I am not perfect,  and even though I would not avoid telling the truth like Vikram, who am I to really judge him?  Everyone makes mistakes, some more terrible than others, but everyone deserves forgiveness if they truly repent. So, right now I can't be totally against Vikram, until he proves to be totally evil.  I will of course always admire the actor Varun, can't help that, and it would be waste to make him totally evil. 

If Sugni ends up with Aditya or the new Aditya, then I am done, besides the great idea for this story about Bednis, I really prefer what I see with Sugvi.  If you put Adi's body on Vikram for a moment and match the same chemistry and presence of Varun, then maybe you will see what the Sugvi fans see.
We don't see age or looks with Varun as Vikram we see a man with a presence that is something to be reckoned with.  ( maybe that is why he is so handsome to me) We see strength, confidence, passion, compassion, a good heart, the need to be loved like many persons, we see flaws just like any human being.  We don't judge him as harshly because we see his love, even though it comes with flaws. When you get to a certain point in your life, like I have,  you see life in a more holistic way and you don't see black and white alone any more. Of course no offense to you because I don't know you. 

It is just my preference, and I totally understand if others want Adi and Sugni, even if I don't agree. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
No offence taken but I don't want new Adi-Sugini pairing either.Anyways TVS is grey and I like it that way. Plus I never called TVS evil but I want TVS to tell her the truth asap. Otherwise things would get really ugly and TVS would partly be responsible for the disaster. I hope you understand my point.Plus Varun is a great actor and he is playing a character which is older than he himself. I didn't mind Adi-Sugini if CVS showed it logically and I hardly complained about Sugvi. Hope that you will understand my view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanHillyloveKhatamKahani

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Sorry slow internet connection and double posting occurred.

Edited by anastasia211092 - 26 July 2012 at 10:12am
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

No offence taken but I don't want new Adi-Sugini pairing either.Anyways TVS is grey and I like it that way. Plus I never called TVS evil but I want TVS to tell her the truth asap. Otherwise things would get really ugly and TVS would partly be responsible for the disaster. I hope you understand my point.Plus Varun is a great actor and he is playing a character which is older than he himself. I didn't mind Adi-Sugini if CVS showed it logically and I hardly complained about Sugvi. Hope that you will understand my view.
I totally understand. Well I did not feel you saw Vikram as evil nor did I see you use that word, so my reference to the word evil, was not based on that.
I was just stating that because I wanted to say I see him as grey and if he did turn evil, then I would have to change my stance of Sugvi.  Even though it would be hardLOL because I just can't get their good moments out of my mind.  However, it would be terrible of me to want him to hurt Sugni even worse.
I believe we all want Vikram to speak the truth, it is just that some want some miracle that they end up together no matter what, some want them to break up for good because he is not telling the truth and some just want Adi  and Sugni.  
Even if you hated Vikram and  Sugvi , I could debate, but I would not force you to see it my way. I would attempt to convince you nicelyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanForeverSHINeeVinnie79pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for all ur wonederful insights...Sorry to say that  we are left with the Whims of the crative team who are hell bent on making Vickram the bad guy.
 SAD SAD SAD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanForeverSHINeeHillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index