India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Vickram Missed the TRAIN AGAIN!!!!!!

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
 I  just watched todays episode and  this is the 1st time I   am feeling  to  Sigh!...it is starting to get old now, waitng for SOMETHING  to happen...!
  They  keep teasing us with Vickram  being the one to tell the truth...well darn it  let him take the plunge, or for  God's sake Let Adi  tell all! I don't care right now I just want it out!  LOLAngrySmile
 They establish the fact that  he loves her , he is guilty , he wants  to tell her... I don't think I can handle another week of his sad, guilt ridden face!
  Gulabiya is now stuck  too as she keeps going to the same place every day...obvously  she should know Vickram is not Stupid  enough to  leave evidence behind , now that he knows she knows. Yet  today she went back thier hopin to find WHAT? If she is not doing that  she is  having a show down, which was great  before, but not  just  becoming stale!
  It would have been better if they showed her  sneaking around the Haveli, trying to get a glimpse of her daughter and sneak in to see Aditya...to ask for help...!
 The only  good sign was Sugni realising something is  troubling  her TM...which would lead to questions, and the more she questions him she will realize  he is hiding something!
  BTW under whose orders  did they lock  Gulabiya in that room??? hmmm 
 I am betting the real culprit is  Dhanumaa, but that is just in my head... (what I  want to see!  REVA the imposter!)
  I truly  hope they  move the story along next week , and have some thing explosive for  us...!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81s.munagalaRaleighbcatvenromancefanForeverSHINeeHillyloveSweetiShobhy-Nakshatra-ShellJAPutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Same here. Last three episodes have had WAAAY to much focus on Aditya..SleepySleepySleepy. TVS is so busy, he never even noticed Sugni's change of clothes...plus WHY is Sugni still stuck with that same hairdo..did not like the short kameez - was way to short on her..

Plus, we have her at the mansion and no scenes with her and TVS excepth the chai making one..we need to move this story forward. If no Sugni-Vikram scenes, jsut give us the breakup...with Riva on the run, this story is getting exhausting.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddycupdromancefanvenHillylovestephhhjakther7Vinnie79

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Great Posts Everyone!!

I like the suspense, but I think it is going a bit too far now.  Even though I want the truth to come out, because it is the right thing, I am afraid at the same time, because this could mean Sugvi breaking up.  This is a no win situation.  If that happens, then Adi will be for Sugni, and that I don't have the patience for. 

Why did the cvs do this to us?  Why bring us to such heights, only for a rapid fall?  In spite of the age difference, Sugvi have chemistry that I am yet to see in a lot of these hot young couples on these serials. Cry

Laila so true, what's up with this Adi in our faces so much lately. At least give us some Sugvi scenes before bringing in the new flame.

Edited by hillydee - 22 July 2012 at 5:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanVinnie79Laila2009

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Great Posts Everyone!!

I like the suspense, but I think it is going a bit too far now.  Even though I want the truth to come out, because it is the right thing, I am afraid at the same time, because this could mean Sugvi breaking up.  This is a no win situation.  If that happens, then Adi will be for Sugni, and that I don't have the patience for. 

Why did the cvs do this to us?  Why bring us to such heights, only for a rapid fall?  In spite of the age difference, Sugvi have chemistry that I am yet to see in a lot of these hot young couples on these serials. Cry

Laila so true, what's up with this Adi in our faces so much lately. At least give us some Sugvi scenes before bringing in the new flame.

I don't think it is Adi-Sugni at this point which is the problem it is worse. After Sugini learns the truth her heart will probably break into pieces and she will be shattered into pieces to fight anything. Sugvi marriage will not take place so Hukum and Naganiya will find some other Thakur to whom they would sell Sugini. What is worse Sugini ending up with Adi or becoming some evil Thakur's mistress after her pride has shattered into pieces?
s.munagala Groupbie
s.munagala
s.munagala

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Personally speaking, I don't see that Hukum & Naganiya will be able to sell Sugni with Gulabiya around to protect her. She was willing to cut Hukum with a sickle to protect Sugni after all. Instead, I see Gulabiya asking Adi for the favour he promised her and Adi taking Sugni to Delhi to rebuild their shattered lives. But obviously this is not an easy thing to get over, so Sugni probably becomes bitter about love and does not trust men (particularly "Thakur" men!!!) very much anymore which drives her to find success on her own merits. Vikram will probably re-enter into the picture at some stage after this & that should be a very interesting dynamic to see with Sugni's razor sharp tongue & quick temper vs. Vikram's calm determination.

That to me at least is a more plausible line to pursue rather than having her sold off to some other Thakur. To do that closes off a lot of potential for developing Sugni's character into someone capable of bringing the dawn back into her life.

Just my two cents...   Tongue Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taekilovelina25romancefanForeverSHINee

s.munagala Groupbie
s.munagala
s.munagala

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
DITTO!!!

Originally posted by Vinnie79

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I just watched todays episode and this is the 1st time I am feeling to Sigh!...it is starting to get old now, waitng for SOMETHING to happen...!
They keep teasing us with Vickram being the one to tell the truth...well darn it let him take the plunge, or for God's sake Let Adi tell all! I don't care right now I just want it out! LOLAngrySmile
They establish the fact that he loves her , he is guilty , he wants to tell her... I don't think I can handle another week of his sad, guilt ridden face!
Gulabiya is now stuck too as she keeps going to the same place every day...obvously she should know Vickram is not Stupid enough to leave evidence behind , now that he knows she knows. Yet today she went back thier hopin to find WHAT? If she is not doing that she is having a show down, which was great before, but not just becoming stale!
It would have been better if they showed her sneaking around the Haveli, trying to get a glimpse of her daughter and sneak in to see Aditya...to ask for help...!
The only good sign was Sugni realising something is troubling her TM...which would lead to questions, and the more she questions him she will realize he is hiding something!
BTW under whose orders did they lock Gulabiya in that room??? hmmm
I am betting the real culprit is Dhanumaa, but that is just in my head... (what I want to see! REVA the imposter!)
I truly hope they move the story along next week , and have some thing explosive for us...!

</font>
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
TVS was never a coward
Love gives strength but why is it making him afraid what is happening

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s.munagalawiddyVinnie79

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

TVS was never a coward
Love gives strength but why is it making him afraid what is happening

Thanks every one for such great responses!
  I have to agree with Chalhov here, the CV's are taking a strong, confident, great character and  turning him into a  Coward! That is not Gray that is Yellow!
 Be a  MAN and step up to the plate!!!! Do or die!!
  I know he is afraid  he will loose her or she will kill herself, but seriously he has a lot of loose ends  and if he dose not step up he will end up hanging  himself with those ends!  Reva is on the loose, Adi-and Gulabiya  have finally met...what is he waiting for , Reva to walk through the door and join the party?

Edited by Vinnie79 - 23 July 2012 at 7:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatromancefanForeverSHINee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index