Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Bua is testing our patience...

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
OMG what an episode with all the evil acts of that brainless Bua.Angry
Its a good time for bua that she was not caught by anyone.

As we feared she changed the sppech written for ansh by yash. we know that she would have done some wrong in his speech to make ansh embarrased infront of others.

Here comes the cute play of arthi in the splendid rain.Tongue Loved it so much yaar but to the contrary yash was reminded only of arpita again. However I appreciate for her belief that one day yash too will enjoy this beautiful rain.Clap
Next the pari's decision is not at all right as she does not consider the suggestion of prateik. She should have thought well before marrying into a joint family Confused

Arthi was so sweet in her advice to the kids and palak was clearly brainwashed by bua so her pride goes off in air. The moment yash said ansh to read that speech I thought atleast now bua will be caught. But it was of no vain and she created a brilliant drama Angry

Now the convo between arya was cute and my fav part is where arthi used to call yash more than as "Yashji" . Its so nice of her loving nature.Embarrassed So happy to see the faith arya has in their kids.

Finally when palak refused to speak shows her incomplete level of confidence. Even standing before the students, she is reminded only of bua and this spoils arthi's efforts tooCry

Since there is no precap, can'tr wait till monday to clear all the confusions. Whether ansh will be selected or not and also will palak speak boldly with another chance.Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mercyanburajKs_143MelissaSofiaTheMockingBirddesikimsam..SmaTz..nirmalac99cssudhaAnushaGKkholitaRituparnaaBasiliskLoveforlifevillager00-ProudGCian-gafulu14Sri_RadhapickachuSanju_

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
nice post maha.. my one line comment on today's epi: "Evil Bua n Her Irritating Deeds"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitamaha9villager00

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Lovley post, agree with you and yes bua should get caught by someone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9villager00

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Originally posted by Chanthini

nice post maha.. my one line comment on today's epi: "Evil Bua n Her Irritating Deeds"
Absolutely correct dear.Smile she deserves the great hell so soonAngry

..SmaTz..

TheMockingBird Goldie
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
Yea that bua is so irritating yaar. Hate herAngry

maha9

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i'm sure a grand welcome is being prepared for her in HadesLOL Gee, i don't see her going away anytime soon CryCry Thank goodness, we had little AarYa scenes Big smile

maha9

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
nice post

maha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index