India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

y are we ignoring the hug

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
guys dont u think that in this anjali bashing, we are forgetting the most important thing. ASR ne jo kaha woh kar dikhaya. khushi dor kar banhon mein sama gai. ab to husband manna pare ga (ASR did what he promised. she ran into his arms and now will have to accept him as a husband).
please concentrate on this aspect. we knew that anjali would create problems bw ARSHI but it is imperative that their relationship is strong before the snakewa comes back so that they can expose him once and for all. let Anjali have her day in the sun with all the sympathy but in the end, ARSHI will emerge victorious bc they are right and Anjali will have to face the truth abt her husband.
in all this negativity, it is improtant that ASR stands by his lady love. her leaving the house will expose ASR to Anjali and Snakewa. Khushi should stay back and defend her loved ones with ASR on her side
am i blaberring. this is just my POV

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

specailgirlarshi1986heahmadfizzyfairyT4YY4B4shaferoz18LaraHeerlooser01RadheKrish1Kasu4lyfenirbasitoeyesonmegeetmaanluvshilparoxxOmaRamdasssamanthana.ProperPatolaARJRANSIDVARSK

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Due to 23mins of screen space to Anjali we completely forgot about the scene. It was awesome. 

It's high time they RM Family fights their own battles.  Khushi and Payal had enough and it's their husband's turn to stand by their wife. If I had a husband like that I would have divorced him 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brashti24arshi1986dorindakateRadheKrish1Kasu4lyfeOmaRamdass

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
easier said than done. when a relationship is cultivated it is nurtured with care. this time i believe that arshi will fight the battle together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfe

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Well yea i agree this time both of them will face that snakewa and show everyone that he was responsible for everything and it wasnt khushi's fault

dorindakate

lola2012 Senior Member
lola2012
lola2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
hug was missed because...it has already happened between arshi before..that why...

snake is coming back...only te scene between arshi is not clear..wherther khushi will stay at rm or leave...they might fight together against snake to expose him...wont it be really difficiult on khushi to stay back and fight him every minute of the day...ShockedShocked

dorindakate

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiahmed

easier said than done. when a relationship is cultivated it is nurtured with care. this time i believe that arshi will fight the battle together.
i believe so too!Smile

dorindakate

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
no we are not!!! I agree that they should stay together stronger than ever and expose shayams truth to anjali for once and for all! Arshi's bond will become stronger before creep comes back bc then thats how they will battle it out together and expose him in front of everyone and this time with real PROOFS! And im sure Arnav will stand by Khushi and vice versa!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top