Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

badtameez insaan!!!

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
BADTAMEEZ INSAAN KAHIN KA!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

dont be confused frndsLOL...these words are used for RK...n that too by my mom!!!!!!LOLLOL

i wanted to share this with you...i always thought that only youngsters  specially girls are vivian's fans but after seeing my mom's reaction now i am sure that even older people likes vivian. i always used to watch pyar ki ye ek kahani with my mom n my mom was not at all impressed by vivian that time. when i used to drool over him she always said whats so special about this guy that you go crazy for him n this serial, he can't even act properly huh!!!
when pkyek ended i thought only i will miss it but i noticed that although mom was not very fond of it but she missed it too.Approve when i saw MB's promo n vivian in that i decided immediately that i will watch this show for vivian and my mom was like,"phir se isse jhelna padega!!!"Sleepy

when vivian made his entry in the show...his attitude, arrogance, anger reminded us of abhay. Day Dreamingand my mom said it many times;"he still looks like abhay the vampire when he is angry, infact it is difficult to accept him in this new role he keeps reminding me of abhay the vampire" that was the first time i realized that no matter whatever my mom says about him the truth is that she is so mesmerised n convinced by his role as abhay that mom still believes n consider him as abhay the vampire LOLLOLand when i asked her she admitted finally.LOL she has not seen any vampire movie or any show on this concept earlier, pkyek was first show on this concept, so for her no edward no any other guy but only abhay was the face of vampire. so that means vivian was so convincing as an actor to make her believe that.Day Dreaming

and after watching yesterday's episode when RK said those dialogues with an evil grin-" tum aayi toh ho trishna ka makeup sawaarne par hum tumhaara muqaddar thoda sa ujaad denge" my mom couldn't help but said aloud -"BADTAMEEZ INSAAN, uss bechari ladki ne iska kya bigaada hai" after listening that i was ROFLing uncontrollably.ROFL when she asked me the reason i said that mom accept it plz you like his acting...he is so good at it...you can't deny that he plays his roles very convincingly, first you couldn't stopped missing his vampire image and now you couldn't stop hating RK for his kameenapan.ROFL she didn't replied but i know she has already accepted this fact.Wink

Edited by anjali0111 - 21 July 2012 at 12:41am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

AK_13MyLuvDrashtipreetianand21rosie111nish025SonniNawabZadidrashtirockzzannie.dollTheMockingBird-Firebolt-Dove..arunsunita_gmsamidsamidAshleyAngelenaabhaylovepia-anoshka-ANJALI_SAMARIYAmanid--Rose--jakther7gennyMForeverForUCourageous_LeoAngel-33_Rashmil-NiklausFan-lMS-meghasharmaLittle_Mermaid.ilove99Shru77Sunsetglowt_areebMaria-capri-brokensoul-Looteri_Dulhan_Darling_Billu-Maammadreamyjennicegorgeousqueen.Fearless_Loveranji-miramysteriousmilli_Sparkles_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
nice post anjali Embarrassed
yes vivian rocked as RK Heart
but  i love him more as abhay HeartDay Dreaming
even RK is same like abhay same hotness  same attitude, arrogance, anger Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111abhaylovepiajakther7Courageous_LeoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_mahar

nice post anjali Embarrassed
yes vivian rocked as RK Heart
but  i love him more as abhay HeartDay Dreaming
even RK is same like abhay same hotness  same attitude, arrogance, anger Embarrassed

thanks dear

i am happy finally my mom accepted that he is a good actor an that she always liked him no matter how much she kept denyingLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7abhaylovepiaMaria-capri

TheMockingBird Goldie
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Lol Hilarious post.LOL
Vivan rocks both as Rk and abhay :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111abhaylovepiasree.gattujakther7Maria-capri

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FragileAngel

Lol Hilarious post.LOL
Vivan rocks both as Rk and abhay :P

yes vivian rocks!!!!Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattujakther7

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
to be honest, never seen vivian's previous show.  but now i am in love of RK.  his dialogue delivery, his attitude, his expressions...mind blowing...

anjali0111jakther7

NawabZadi Senior Member
NawabZadi
NawabZadi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i didn't watch PKYEK but yea he Rock as RKSmile

anjali0111jakther7

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

to be honest, never seen vivian's previous show.  but now i am in love of RK.  his dialogue delivery, his attitude, his expressions...mind blowing...

in his previous show his expression was quoted as dead expression as vivian said himself in one interview  but people didn't understand that a vampire is not supposed to emote or show any expression so whatever vivian did was justified but now i am happy that he got a chance to prove his talent n acting skills through RK's characterBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattujakther7anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index