Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 9)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Actually if they would have shown that she is directing all her anger and frustration at Khushi, then I would have understood. It is an extremely natural reaction to resent the other woman that your husband was after. It is very unnatural to be expected to live with her and see her face everyday. Even though I know Khushi is innocent and Anjali should understand that, but NO ONE would have blamed her if she felt some resentment towards Khushi as it is a natural reaction. It is the most common self preservation technique. It is very hard for Anjali to accept that her husband did not love her, so in her denial phase, it would be natural for her to somehow blame Khushi.

Yes she should feel a bit of alienation from her brother since Khushi is his wife and he supported her, but her main anger/frustration should have been directed at Khushi and not Arnav.

I think if CVs would have chosen this route, audience would have been able to relate to Anjali better. No woman wants to see the face of the woman who reminds me of my husband's betrayal. It takes time before someone can come in terms with this and accept the other woman whole heartedly. Arnav would have been rightfully torn between his wife and sister then. He would have to sacrifice his relation with Khushi for Anjali's happiness and recovery (here comes his famous dialogue... Di main aapki Khushi ke liye apni Khushi kurbaan ka doonga). He would have to choose between them, and audience would understand why he chose Anjali. Then after Shyam's revelation in front of Anjali and her recovery, she would bring Arhi back together.

Why did they not go this route?? Why are the Anjali-Arnav-Khushi scenes being shown in a way that is leaving a bad taste in our mouths?

Do you agree with me? I am trying to make sense of all the mess.

Edited by polly2312 - 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauserendipity235-Reva-dillidikudi..BhUvaNamommy2000momma1128sunaina02

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikie

i never undertood one thing .. there was dis mu track .. ppl hated it ...marriage track ppl hated it ... kidnapping track .. ppl hated ... now this track ppl hate it ... theres no point of seeing the show if u dont hv patience !!

Ouch
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap

I watched the first 10 minutes and forwarded the rest of the episode. I heard Sanaya wasn't even shown for the rest of the episode but this is depriving me of seeing Barun too. That's the extent to which Anjali's character annoys me now...I just can't bear to see her on-screen.

The vibe of the show is so negative all because of this ONE person. This was supposed to be the high point of this show. TRPs had jumped to 3.4. They could have used that momentum to focus on the love story and I bet it would go over 4.0 easily as that's what the audience has been waiting to see for over a year. 

Rather, they took a step back by showing inconsistencies in both Arnav and Khushi's behavior just to fit in the Didi Ki Saut storyline. Disgusting. Please remember that it is the lead pair who made this show a superhit. Don't compromise their relationship for one that should be on the sidelines. Today was one of the lowest moments in the show's history.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-geetmaanluv-HappyBird-jyotika20Akanksha-momma1128

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
lol..yaah she is weird!mrs.Snakewa!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabramomma1128sunaina02

..BhUvaNa Goldie
..BhUvaNa
..BhUvaNa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
good post,  me too not liking her attitude  she is  behaving like as long as i am happy every one can  be happy , if i am not happy everyone come  sit with me and cry.i thought she is feeling neglected particularly at this point with even if a little bit attention arnav gives for khushi. but still why she  go and complain for that, if they are happy let them be.u cannot force to be cared that too at the cost of ur own brother's happiness.that is quite selfish and that should not be anjali..if they have shown anjali feeling good atleast for arnav , that would have brought her some sympathy.  and when ever she feels upset she is shutting door on his face  and again expects him to be around her, why? there are enough people to take care of her why
she want arnav everytime.when she cannot believe that shyam a cheater ,
 why so easily  she says arnav is lying?   i only watch this one serial , hope i dont loose it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Myneni-Reva-jyotika20momma1128

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

Actually if they would have shown that she is directing all her anger and frustration at Khushi, then I would have understood. It is an extremely natural reaction to resent the other woman that your husband was after. It is very unnatural to be expected to live with her and see her face everyday. Even though I know Khushi is innocent and Anjali should understand that, but NO ONE would have blamed her if she felt some resentment towards Khushi as it is a natural reaction. It is the most common self preservation technique. It is very hard for Anjali to accept that her husband did not love her, so in her denial phase, it would be natural for her to somehow blame Khushi.

Yes she should feel a bit of alienation from her brother since Khushi is his wife and he supported her, but her main anger/frustration should have been directed at Khushi and not Arnav.

I think if CVs would have chosen this route, audience would have been able to relate to Anjali better. No woman wants to see the face of the woman who reminds me of my husband's betrayal. It takes time before someone can come in terms with this and accept the other woman whole heartedly. Arnav would have been rightfully torn between his wife and sister then. He would have to sacrifice his relation with Khushi for Anjali's happiness and recovery (here comes his famous dialogue... Di main aapki Khushi ke liye apni Khushi kurbaan ka doonga). He would have to choose between them, and audience would understand why he chose Anjali. Then after Shyam's revelation in front of Anjali and her recovery, she would bring Arhi back together.

Why did they not go this route?? Why are the Anjali-Arnav-Khushi scenes being shown in a way that is leaving a bad taste in our mouths?

I agree with you.. I also thought that CVs would take that direction .

But it seems GH is hell bent on bringing back Shyam and giving him a chance to prove his false innocence. 

abracadabramomma1128polly_mk

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

You are so right...the problem lies with the execution! The execution is bipolar...usually at the south end but we do get moments of brilliance.  But they are far and too few in between. 

dillidikudimomma1128polly_mk

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you for post.  Loved your rant and I agree Bye bye Anjali.  How dare she asks her brother to sacrifice his love for her.  She is one sick puppy.  And please stop touches your brother like that.  Weird and strange...
Lastly, I will never accept Anjali as lead.  Will not happen.

Thank you for your sensational writing and conclusions.  You said it all perfectly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Go to top