Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 8)

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by nikie

i never undertood one thing .. there was dis mu track .. ppl hated it ...marriage track ppl hated it ... kidnapping track .. ppl hated ... now this track ppl hate it ... theres no point of seeing the show if u dont hv patience !!

People didn't hate the kidnap - it was the dragging, people didn't hate the marriage - people hated the toing toing post marriage and people are not hating the idea of this track - they are hating the execution. And for each example I gave for what people disliked - the TRPs back it up.

I second u that.. We hate Anjali apparently nt the track thy can buck up even now...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-dillidikudiLuvBarunSanayaAkanksha-trina2010momma1128OnepoundChic

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

i never undertood one thing .. there was dis mu track .. ppl hated it ...marriage track ppl hated it ... kidnapping track .. ppl hated ... now this track ppl hate it ... theres no point of seeing the show if u dont hv patience !!

We have shown patience for over a year to see the main premise of the show take shape.  The poorly constructed tracks to navigate through external, non scripted roadblocks is what is throwing us off.  It is interfering with the natural progression of the story.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-dillidikudianantanantLuvBarunSanayatrina2010KeshriyaAkanksha-momma1128OnepoundChic

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with each and every word of you!! I'm fed up of this didi ki saut track and now even i'm tired of ranting seriously!! Cry *mote mote aansu*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-trina2010sree07Akanksha-momma1128OnepoundChic

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Hate was not for the tracks but was for the way that were executed. Certain illogical ideas from cvs r spoiling the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-anantanantdillidikuditrina2010Akanksha-OnepoundChicmomma1128

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@Puja - GH should shut his gob about hormones because quite frankly the reason why they selected a 'hot looking' couple with amazing chemistry was because he was banking on us having them...and quite frankly, it is evident that he himself was slightly PMS'ing on twitter.

Wait can Anjali dance in the rain when she can't walk straight, swallows a pill with her last breath and wants to go to a satsang for 3 hours *facepalm*
Hey, anything is possible here Anu, especially in the world to such annoying screen-play writers. I don't see a baby bump on that woman anyways so why not? CVs are crooks like that--they can easily say she's recovered from polio or something...who knows? She could have been faking it all along just to gain sympathy from her laadle Chotte.Shocked AngryPlus, bloopers and this show share a timeless bond... (no offense here.. all in good humor)
UGH...One minute she looks like she's about to die in the car and the next has the nerve and energy to accuse Arnav of lying--and lemme remind you, here, there was no trace of the whole "dying" natak.
What's with this woman?? And what's with us for coping with this show??? Confused 
Sum-up of fans' feelings about our dear show:
"Anjali Paas Aaane Na De, ArHi Door Jaane Na De... Hum Fans Ko Kya Naam De?" Cry we are a hopeless bunch for falling so deeply in love with this show in the first place.
~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 20 July 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau-Reva-anantanantdillidikudijessjazzAkanksha-trina2010-Jahnvi-OnepoundChicmomma1128

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Agree Well written

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010momma1128

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Loved your post Anu as always.
U have everything very beautifully.
I had some pity for Anjali after the Shyam revelation but as days passed I started hating her to no extent or can I say more than Shyam. CVs justification, some spokesperson supporting and Daljeet's justification of her role was the last straw for me.
I feel her character is beyond any repair and even in future they change her for good I can never like her as I used to earlier. Its like if I cant be happy no one is supposed to be.Angry and she calls herself a motherly figure for Chotte. My foot!!!! Where was her motherly instinct when her chotte was kidnapped never cared to ask how he was and how he managed to escape and all she wants to be the CENTER OF EVERYONE's UNIVERSE.
Sorry Im totally pissed off seeing today's episode and satisfying my anger by reading posts against JHALILOL

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-jessjazztrina2010momma1128

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Sayonara Sayonara Anjali Jha Sayonara! Dancing Thats what we shall all sing from now on.

I really hope after seeing our rant, the cv's get a clear message that we are here to watch a unique love story and not kitchen politics or some other plot like didi and bhai ka rishta.. We have shows with such themes if we want to watch..  Very wrong doing Cv's!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-trina2010momma1128

Go to top