Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 6)

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Anu and I second you in all the thoughts that were put brilliantly.
The more conventional for CVs to name this show as "BHAI KE KHUSHIYON KE SAUT" Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikuditrina2010mommy2000Akanksha-OnepoundChicmomma1128..-Jia-..

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
No words are enough Anu... No words are enough... *sigh*
Just follow my mantra and let TRPs speak. We can scream, shout, yell, or threaten all we want but GH is only going to claim us to be all the more hormonally ill--even more than Anjali Angry *W*TF*??? 
 I'm tired of speaking and I'm tired of trying to see CVs side of things. Anjali has reached such a low level in her characterization that it's far beyond recovery. Let Wednesday come and pray for 2.5 or lower. Then GH may think twice before dooling pictures of "Devi Maiya and What The" all day and simultaneously claiming to be "working hard". 

P.S. my expectations for Monday? A rain sequence between Arnav and Anjali...them jumping up and down in the rain and recalling their childhood...(You know CVs are making this possibly by the second.) And Khushi admiring the bonding between brother and sister from afar. Now wouldn't that be just grand? 
I bid to ship ArHi off to some far-a-way island ASAP... before Mrs. Snakewa coils herself around these two and sucks the dear life out of both.Dead
~Puja~

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-anantanantjessjazztrina2010mommy2000KeshriyaAkanksha-OnepoundChicmomma1128..-Jia-..

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I think GH MIXED up between Gopi Bahu(well I never watched it, but it's popular so I heard) and Arnav Khushi.
Why would a sister feel bad if her brother is having a moment with his wife?
Why would a sister feel bad if her brother wants to celebrate his wifes Bday inside their BR? I think she should be happy that he did not celebrate Khushis bday in a grand way like he did for her anniversery?
Why would she feel bad if Arnav decides to buy gifts for his wife?
Isn't she the one who spent Arnavs money on her GOOD FOR NOTHING hubby without any shame at all?
Why can't Arnav buy stuffs for his wife with his own hard earned money?
Doesnt she care that her brother was kidnapped and was about to die ?
Now that he came back he is bound to spend some time with his wife because they almost lost each other. If she is going through emotional turmoil now, Khushi and Arnav did the same when Arnav was kidnapped for 2 weeks. She never even asked him about it. What kind of a sister is she?
She openly told Arnav that he has changed. What does it mean? He is doing everything a perfect brother would do for his sister. What more does she expect?
Does she want her brother to FILL UP the gap of her husband( sounds cheap and we are getting that kind of impressions from her)
Does she want her brother to pamper her with gifts and flowers instead of his wife?
Does she want him to spend his entire free times with her instead of his wife?
Does she want her to cut off all mental , physical, emotional ties with his wife because she feels neglected that way?
What does she want?
She is not even ashamed to talk about her illogical feelings in front of Arnav. She wants to emotionally blackmail him to get rid of his wife. She is not saying directly but her intention is the same.
What kind of a woman is she? And she calls herself as a mother figure of Arnav.
No amout of redemption Is ever enough for Anjali. SHE LOST RESPECT in our eyes.
CVs we never saw a lead ( well she is the lead nowadays along with Barun aka Arnav) before as dark , insensitive and selfish as Anjali.
Truely you guys are doing a good job.
IPK is over today. The very serial we fell in love with. It's a first for me really. But it is OVER for me today. It is over the moment you guys finalized DKS track which is today.
Hopefully in the future in something changes I will come back for IPK season 2 . This is NOT WORKING.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulafluffyktau-Reva-dpotnisanantanantKkkkkingKhandillidikudiHorizonjessjazzAkanksha-premparbatOnepoundChicmomma1128OmNaMaSteOmsunaina02..-Jia-..

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Puja - GH should shut his gob about hormones because quite frankly the reason why they selected a 'hot looking' couple with amazing chemistry was because he was banking on us having them...and quite frankly, it is evident that he himself was slightly PMS'ing on twitter.

Wait can Anjali dance in the rain when she can't walk straight, swallows a pill with her last breath and wants to go to a satsang for 3 hours *facepalm*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SublimeSaRun.Akanksha-trina2010OnepoundChic..-Jia-..

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Arhi should be sent off to Singapore .

Barun and Snaya both deserve a trip to Singapore and have some fun time too.

And why Daljeet was not replaced ?

I have no respect for an actress who doesnt want to show pregnancy bump when needed.
Being pregnant is neithert o be sick nor anything to be ashamed of .

Anu - you have aptly voiced all our though processes Clap

Edited by sunaina02 - 20 July 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauKkkkkingKhandillidikudijessjazzpremparbatAkanksha-trina2010ChitraFKookiemonstermomma1128ARJRANSIDVARSK..-Jia-..

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
well said. There is a limit for everything. Now I think that the cvs are little interested in the success of the show. They r compromising n risking the viewer's interests for some stupid track. We dont want anything big. Atleast give the leads some uninterupted time together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-trina2010OnepoundChicmomma1128

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was such a let down after the first 7 minutes.
What has gone wrong with the show...It used to be such a delight to watch .
What have they done to IPKKND?
Is this how loving and supportive sisters react to their brother's happily married life?
Is this the same sister who always wished for her brother's happiness ?

Edited by kookie2020 - 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jessjazzAkanksha-trina2010OnepoundChicmomma1128

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Anu thanks for this post. You have written it so very well and put across many of our thoughts in a crystal clear manner. Hugs and puchaks to you for that.  The first 7 mins of the episode was bliss, finally we got to see our favorite couple accepting their love for each other and the title song playing in the BG mad me all super happy. Kuidos to Barun and Sanaya for enacting this scene so very well.

I never thought we would be hit with a disaster right away like always somebody or something crops up between the couple.

You and few others know that I have been very patient with Anjali   and her behavior  since Shyam's revelation and even asking to give her sometime and she will come around.  But whatever I got to see after today Anjali has been completely butchered for me, who feels unhappy for their siblings love, life and happiness.  She is asking him why did you marry, why did you fall in love etc etc. You have clearly stated all the instances right from beginning of the show till the kidnapping how much Anjali wanted to see her chote happy and she wanted him to give all the love possible in this world to Khushi.  How many times she has pestered him to find love, explained to him what it feels to be  in love,  now just because the truth about her scum bag husband is out which she is in denial about, you question your brother's happiness and wish ill for him, really? How can she even call him a liar without letting him explain anything.  From what I understood today its clear that according to Anjali if she is unhappy, nobody can be happy. If she was a grey character from the beginning, I would not have minded her words today but this is not the Anjali we know. Why did they have to change her character so much that patient members like me are stating to hate her.

I felt really bad for him when both the ladies walked away in different directions leaving him. He looked sad and like a little child who is lost.

I hope there is more to Anjali-Arnav conversation on Monday. I want him to tell her why he married Khushi. I do want this woman to grow a spine and face her problems instead of blaming everybody around her for all her unhappiness and wrong things that has happened to her.

When will  these script writers learn, keep the basic essence of the character just bring good changes but they go to the other extreme and completely butcher it, dumb heads and today we saw the downfall of Anjali. With this kind of writing and character change if they expect audience to feel sympathy for her then the writers are mistaken.

Just like you I did not watch the rangmunch interview, neither do I care.

Edited by Keshriya - 20 July 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau.SublimeSaRun.-Reva-dillidikudiHorizonjessjazzmommy2000trina2010Akanksha-OnepoundChicmomma1128..-Jia-..

Go to top