Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 4)

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Updated page 1...off on a sympathy tangent...just as our new lead!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Erika1momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

i was taking a break due to over exposure to daljeet.. which i couldnt tolerate.. but i watched yesterdays epi since it was good and i expected something like that today.. but daljeet spoilt it for me.. wish i had not seen the epi on TV.. which i had read the WU and watched only the initial 7 mins or so..

i wish daljeet will leave the show and someone else will come as Anjali.. atleast we will get our story back.. 

i real wish someone drive some sense into Akash.. and i really hope Payal and Khushi leave RM.. fed up of seeing them treat like dirt.. 

you wish Payal and Khushi leave - and I wish that ASR drives the get away car.  This story is now about how to keep unicorns and rainbows for Anjali's candy palace

sun2011Ariel--Krish--

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

this is wat i also felt... as long as she has snake around.. khushiji n chotte's love story is cute..where she giggles all the time..
but suddenly she doesn wan chotte to be happy?
this anjali would ve made fun of this situation 2months ago... now she is crying??
i think DB got so many hate mails tat they made the entire family open the door this time.. so tat we don send hate mails.

LOL at the bold part ahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1jessjazzAkanksha-momma1128

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

loved you post
I just hope they are not turning ipk into di ki saut...
just Hope its just a small track & will end soon...
or else
God bless Ipk

-Reva-sun2011momma1128

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Tumps, there is so much they can do here and I am fuming at GH.
Your post rocks!

Okay first Daljeet can have some more screen space if she wants. But GH can write her a decent part:

1. Have her try to use her feeble brain to connect the dots of her marriage. We can have some nice flashbacks on her meeting Creepwa, how he seduced her and how she fell for him. FB enable a nice parallel track, maybe Daljeet can sport some cute modern clothes and she won't have to worry about looking pregnant (while not looking preganant HA)

2. Have her go and talk to Buaji and try to understand the mess that has happened in her life. When did Shyam live with them? Why did no one tell her? Let her not be a wilting rose, but show her "roughing" it Khushi's neighborhood looking for answers.

3. Give her some scenes with Creepwa. Let him give her some fabricated proof that is semi-convincing. If she is turning against KKG give her a damn reason to that makes an iota of sense

4. Instead of fawning over ASR in a gross way, ask him his thoughts, his hostage experiences. Talk to him.

5. Show her moving forward making plans for her baby, supporting Khushi and Arnav. Maybe she can have a new man and then Shyam can come back

All this is more screen-space for Daljeet w/o us hating her.

Edited by Julie0001 - 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauserendipity235dpotnis-Reva-anantanantsun2011Erika1cicilia9jessjazzArielInfofanmomma1128OmNaMaSteOm..-Jia-..

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Ok, I have no issues with Daljeet...We don't know what went behind the scenes...and its CVs job to give us the best story that they can..so no matter what Daljeet's demands were, I am holding only CVs responsible...

I had been OK with Anjali's portrayal until today...you could see where she was coming from...not clearly, but mostly you could understand her...here, the fault is the execution of the track or writing that most people are left wondering exactly what Anjali's problem it...they are making it look like Anjali's only issue is that her chotte is happy...

But today was just too much...did Poojali forget how much Arnav loves her and doesn't like lying to her...atleast mami used to be funny sometimes when she was after Payal in the earlier days of payash marriage...now she is becoming bhabho part 2...and I want to hit something everytime she opens her mouth to taunt Payal...and don't even get me started on Aakash...the less I say the better...

and what is up with more than half the episode being dedicated to poojali/payash/ monodrama   ...GH had tweeted that we can't give you 20 mins of rabba ve...not that I want to see 20 mins of Rabba Ve but why not GH? After all, that is what you gave us for 4 months. 70% of episodes were ArHi with other characters making random appearences once in a while only. I don't know much about others, but I had posted several times that you need to show these characters a bit more..you need to develop them..otherwise when they get screen time after the truth revelation, it is going to turn people off when they can't relate to these characters..

The TRP audience, most of whom probably havent seen the show from the first episode. Do they know the chacteristics of payal, Aakash and mami? Do they know what drives these characters? Can they relate to these people? hell, no!

you can't just go from 15 mins of ArHi to 13 mins of side charcters/paralle leads all of a sudden and expect the audience to be satisfied...it just does not happen!

Edited by -Huma- - 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau-Reva-dpotnissaavan_loverKkkkkingKhanJulie0001jessjazzpremparbatmomma1128OmNaMaSteOm

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Agree with u.. You have put up the exact points y we r so pissed off rite now.. Wat the hell was that!?? She cried in the living room in frnt of her brother n sis in law cos thy wr spending some moment?? I seriously dnt understand her character.. As i read in some post y she was so overacting in the car? Good god she s just pregnant nt suffering frm any disease n later she got energy to cry n give her piece of crap mind to chotte that u have fallen in love,things chngd aftr u married.. Hello did u realised that ur "Chotte" s married only aftr ur pati dev thrown out of the house..!?? Seriously im starting to hate Anjali/Cry baby/Poojali watevr... Grrr

P.S: mods plz make this as sticky.. We really need this post to spend the whole weekend r who knws if the sane track continues we may need it in future too..

Edited by Barundeewani19 - 20 July 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sun2011Akanksha-momma1128

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
What happened Anjali Jha? What happened for wanting your Arnav (Chottey) (to be happy)

You are are the same sister who showed your brother the mirror every single time asking him to see inside his heart and understand his love for Khushi...

so what happened today. Was it because you were happy and then that was okay...and you wanted your brother to be happy...andnow you don't have your happiness and so he shouldn't be happy..

What happened to the trust you had in your brother...this is the same brother who got his heart broken and went ahead forcibly married the love of his life...to save you...and your saying that he was right to do so...based on your reaction...

I get it ..when a woman loses her husband who has been a God figure to her...to lose her mental stability...and get into depression..but today it was clearly portrayed that Anjlai has been in her right mind always...she knew that the her brother fell in love...and she knows that he would always do anything for the people he loves...so then why feel this way when that love is towards Khushi...

Anjali Jha..you did the following..

1.You fought with your brother for khushi to have a place in RM..
2.You witnessed the smile in his face because of Khushi..not once...but many times..
3.When you found out that your brother is in love with Khushi, you did silly things to get them together..
4.You heard your brother open his heart about Khushi during holi..a brother who never opens his heart to anybody...
5.You were happy that he was happy...he is happy now...so why not be happy for him...why not put yourself above all...and do what your brother did for you...?

I am disappointed . He as a brother has done so much for you...but now in return...its time for you to be the bigger person and prove it to the world that you r the bigger sister..a sister who sees her brother not only as a baby brother, but  a man who has feelings...who has a life beyond his relationships... a man who your mother described in that letter...or have you yourself have forgotten that letter...

Anu...this is probably the most serious post i have ever made...u bring out the ASR in meLOL
but I lub your post..

Edited by shybabe - 20 July 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-Reva-dillidikudianantanantjessjazzpremparbatKeshriyamomma1128

Go to top