Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 3)

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Can't agree more with you Momma. I actually had some sympathy garnering for her the other day when she raised a valid point that she doesn't know whom to trust, her husband or brother! But today what she was doing/ saying was absolutely sadistic. Yes ,cry that your husband and happiness are being snatched away all of  a sudden..cry why you have to be the cursed one to be left w/o ypur husband while you are pregnant with his child.. but for God's sake DO NOT CRY THAT SOME ONE ELSE IS HAPPY !! DO NOT COMPLAIN WHY YOUR BROTHER SHOULD FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED AT ALL...Just can't get over that shocked expression on ASR's face in the last shot! Bang on post!

Edited by Horizon - 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitz-Reva-sun2011dillidikudinonasijessjazzAkanksha-OnepoundChicmomma1128mazkachazka

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yaa i agree..with everything u said...i know she has been through a lot and she still needs proof in order to make herself believe that her husband is lying creep...but wasnt she the one who had considered khushi as her own little sister!!???...
Im really confused where the CVs are taking her character!!!:/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ranithanonasimomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ipkkndfan30]
While she was happy with Shyam, she was all for her brother being in love. Now, she is not. If her issue is that it is Khushi he is happy with, then find a better way to display it because right now, Anjali is no better than any other manipulative saas.[QUOTE]

I agree 100% on this point.  This way dear CVs, the audience is not getting the message that Anjali is sad seeing chote with khushi because she considers khushi to be main villian.  Though Anjali's plight is understandable to us audience because we are imagining the situation of this woman with a cheater, murderer as a husband.  The initial episodes of last week conveyed it too.  But by the dialogues in the current episodes it looks like that is not what she is sad about.

If they are merely showing anjali as a woman depressed because she is being deprived of marital happiness while chote is (trying) having his, then this track is a bad idea.  That is because anjali was never projected like that from beginning of IPKKND.  Though dependent she was shown to be having lot of unconditional love for chote and wanted him to have the marital happiness.

And this point has to be made crystal clear otherwise what kind of convoluted story compares the love of a sister and love for your spouse???  Is there a comparison even?  There has to be a reason why Ms. Mental Thali is mollycoddled by the family.  Please show me what devastation occurred because maybe I will understand her kind of crazy.

They could use Anjali for soch nayi - maybe she has a mental illness but functions anyway day to day - this is still a huge stigma in India.  Why can't being a single mom who kicked her cheating husband out be the soch nayi. (suhaaa where are you!)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sun2011ranithajessjazznonasipremparbatOnepoundChic

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
this is wat i also felt... as long as she has snake around.. khushiji n chotte's love story is cute..where she giggles all the time..
but suddenly she doesn wan chotte to be happy?
this anjali would ve made fun of this situation 2months ago... now she is crying??
i think DB got so many hate mails tat they made the entire family open the door this time.. so tat we don send hate mails.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-saavan_loversun2011nonasiAkanksha-momma1128OnepoundChic

Exprimere Goldie
Exprimere
Exprimere

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I had a LOT to say, but you did it all for me!Clap

Not only are the Raizadas (except Nani) idiots, but they also have no curiosity. It has been widely debated that Anjali lives in a shell, in denial- what else are we getting from Akash and Mami? Even Arnav had displayed these traits when he married Khushi. Namely, no interest to seek the truth. When it is out in the open, they choose to live in their own gardens of perceptions! Is it a wonder Anjali has turned out like this? 

Also, their approach is not only faulty but downright WRONG! I am into psychology (currently doing my masters). The moment Anjali asks, "Sach kya hai..", somebody should sit her down and tell her everything. If she is hurt, she should know EXACTLY why. Always a bad idea to hide information when the case is of incomprehension... But she is Di-lusional (borrowed the name from another post, but don't remember the author- feel free to claim).

Nobody in the family knows the entire truth-not even Payal (about Arshi marriage, for instance). Nor do they care to find out... Great, isn't it?

Edited by Exprimere - 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauserendipity235-Reva-sun2011ranithaArielnonasimomma1128OnepoundChic

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Tongue well we all give cv's one year right...let's give them one week more...let's arnav too feel ...benaa galati kiye hamare apane hame mu kare tho kaise feel hoto hai...a sweet justice to kushiWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnissun2011nonasimomma1128OnepoundChic

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
If anji really loves her chotte, then she should be happy seeing her bro is happy!! She has become sadistic. She is not happy so she is not lettu g others to b happy..grow up anji n cvs.
Lekin jyada badbad karke kuch haasilnahi hone walaZ at the end of day we will get the message, " dekhana hai to dekho"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-saavan_loversun2011ranithajessjazznonasiOnepoundChicmomma1128

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I have stopped watching this show on TV (dont worry I dont live in India so TRPs dont get affected lol) this shows how disappointed I am with the current track. There was a time when I used to watch this show on youtube as soon as it was uploaded and then on TV at night.

BUT now  I just look for Uncuts for Arshi or I just skip the parts where the others are shown cause frankly they're NOT adding anything to the story instead they're RUINING everything! I really dont know what exactly the CVs are trying to get across with all this!

Does anyone know? If you do, please do enlighten me Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stuffandtreesfluffyktau-Reva-sun2011nonasijessjazzOnepoundChicmomma1128

Go to top