Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bye bye Anjali, was nice knowing you *edit* (Page 2)

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i just loved your post dear 

a tight hug for you 

i wish i never saw that interview 

Edited by naddiya26 - 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-KMH-NASHAsun2011ranithadillidikudinature-loverArielnonasipremparbatOnepoundChicmomma1128mazkachazka

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I am simply tired of this anji drama now. Please give me a break from this stuff CVs. 

Edit:-

Clap post. 

Sorry I am venting out here.

- I lost my love in anjali the moment she went for abortion.Call me prejudiced. But all I could see was a selfishness to torture the baby and family for the love of a man. Considering to the all sacrificial attitude of leads, anji stands way down my fav list. Everything further was an avalanche.

- Offline dramas around the character anji put me off big time.

- after reading so many posts about anji and hey insecurities towards arnav, I am having a creepy feeling for the bro sis duo, earlier I used adore them.

So all in all. I am kind of done with Anjali. She is gonna be just one of the sub casts like abhaas and maami whom I would love to hate. Don't expect anything more from me unless CVs do some damn good work and bring back the charm of bro sis bond.

CVs, Don't you think I deserve better?

Edited by sree07 - 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAsun2011Erika1ranithadillidikudiAfyajessjazzPashnanonasinature-loverArielmomma1128mazkachazkaOnepoundChic..-Jia-..

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Today's episode made me want to scream on top of my lungs (despite my sore throat) because of Anjali. She sucks BIG TIME!

I don't have any respect for Daljeet anymore even after watching her Rangmunch Interview yesterday. From that day they twisted her character when she wanted to quit, I've lost it all.

The best part was just that hug. That's it. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-KMH-NASHAsun2011pieperrKkkkkingKhanranithadillidikudiAfyajessjazzArielnonasinature-loverpremparbatOnepoundChicmomma1128naddiya26mazkachazka

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sun2011ranithanonasimomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

Today's episode made me want to scream on top of my lungs (despite my sore throat) because of Anjali. She sucks BIG TIME!

I don't have any respect for Daljeet anymore even after watching her Rangmunch Interview yesterday. From that day they twisted her character when she wanted to quit, I've lost it all.

The best part was just that hug. That's it. 

Pinky - I don't know what Dolly said in the interview.  The point that I dislike is that she wants time in front of the screen  - does she not feel that the quality of time and what it does to story matters?  She was the one person who unconditionally loved that rakshas and whatever she said he did, and she turns around and calls him a liar and cries because he is with his wife and her hubby is not there??  what story am I watching?? *headdesk*

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantKMH-NASHAsun2011pieperr-Mistletoe-ranithadillidikudiAfyajessjazznature-loverArielnonasipremparbatmazkachazka.Sad.But.True.pinky_blueskies..-Jia-..

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
All I can say Enough is Enough already! This track is unconformable and sick to watch Bring Shyam back next week for the love of god and let him deal with her! If this crap goes on till next week I might just take a break from this show until it ends. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ranithajessjazznature-lovermomma1128mazkachazka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i am actually beginning to hate anjalis character now .. i have always loved the anjali arnav bond even though all arnav khushis love life problems have been because of her from the beginning .. yet she was always the innocent too ! i even found her emotional blackmails n drama acceptable because somewhere it was always for her chote s happiness ! the cvs have totally ruined her character now .. forget grey she is turning out to be an out n out negative character ..
after showing her as a mother figure in asr s life the cv s have degraded anjali to this .. for shame cv s ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranithasun2011nonasiAfyamomma1128mazkachazka

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i was taking a break due to over exposure to daljeet.. which i couldnt tolerate.. but i watched yesterdays epi since it was good and i expected something like that today.. but daljeet spoilt it for me.. wish i had not seen the epi on TV.. which i had read the WU and watched only the initial 7 mins or so..

i wish daljeet will leave the show and someone else will come as Anjali.. atleast we will get our story back.. 

i real wish someone drive some sense into Akash.. and i really hope Payal and Khushi leave RM.. fed up of seeing them treat like dirt.. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitz-Reva-sun2011ranithanature-lovernonasijessjazzmomma1128mazkachazka

Go to top